Search results

1. R

FYI: Taming: the waiting...

MA is going to say whatever they have to say to get us to deposit. Fact, and yes, this is proven fact now, MA is NOT a safe company to "invest" in. They are lying decieving thieves which again, is proven. Fuck MA and fuck the "investments". I have already deleted this so-called investment...
  2. R

FYI: Happy anniversary to all Tamers

I honestly don't think we will. What about when they released the information that taming would return in 2012? or when taming would return the year before that? or the year before that? Fuck'em, they have no intentions of bringing taming that. All they want to do is keep a little hope...
  3. R

Precisely the reason I never believed it would come this year, nor do I have much faith that it will come in 2013 either. I hope that I am proven wrong, but I just have lost faith in MA. The only thing MA has proven is that they are full of lies, and a total lack or regard for the people that...
  4. R

This is exactly what I have done. When I got the email (which was what seems like almost a year ago) that was a survey and there was mention of taming returning then, I came back for a bit. But with all the waiting bullshit of a profession that the bunch of ass-hats (MA) obviously have no...
  5. R

I know of one person for sure that died since taming was removed, my best real-life friend. Tony "Mandread" Mandread.
  6. R

Most honest definition of Entropia Universe?

EU..... a place where people can spend a LOT of time and money to invest in something that can obviously just be taken away ..... *see anniversary thread for taming*..... a place where the community (customer) means nothing to the gods of the universe (MA). I may be a bit generic in my...
  7. R

I completely agree, and with the history of MA and their so-called public relations... they have shown a lack of respect for the players. They have proven that they dont give a shit about us, and it's proven every day still that there is no communication about the profession that was taken away...
  8. R

I dont really think it has anything to do with guts. I think its that MA feels they are above the rest of us and they wont respond unless they want to. We just arent important enough to them to take the time to comment.
  9. R

I am getting to the point to where even compensation may not make up for this. It's the total and complete lack of communication from MA that I find to be so disgusting. It's bad enough that they lied about improving taming, then it's worse that they not only leave it unimproved but they dont...
  10. R

The word "perhaps" is or should be the company slogan. MA has a history of not only failing to make deadlines that they advertise, but they also have a history of not following thru with what they say. My guess is they will have other ideas pop up that they will worry about first. Ill be damn...
  11. R

Entropia Universe 12.6.3.+ Release Notes

Well.... MA has said a few times that it will come back, so yeah i guess noone says it will since you cant really rely on anything that MA says :laugh:
  12. R

Entropia Universe 12.6.3.+ Release Notes

Not at all a surprise considering there is still a profession out there that has taken well over 1000 days to bring back..... :whip:
  13. R

Ill be happy when taming is finally back, yes. But I won't forget about the way MA has handled all of this. I don't think there is anything that MA can do at this point to make me forget it. With compensation I can forgive, but I still wont forget.
  14. R

Compensation would be nice but my main concern is wanting taming back lol It would also be nice to see MA own up to the mistake as well but I have a feeling that when it is finally brought back it will be without a word of it being long overdue.
  15. R

Tamers have been pretty quiet and forgiving but.... seriously? 1000 days to impliment a profession? This profession was ingame and active with word of "improvements" so people spent a lot of time and money to skill up in this profession and then it was just dismissed, pushed under the rug and...
  16. R

Its very possible that im on my own with this line of thinking, but to be honest, I would be happy if taming would just be re-implimented just as it was before, at least for the time being. I enjoyed it as it was. Yes, I would like to see pets become useful, whether its for riding them, using...
  17. R

Of course MA hasnt said a word about this. The players arent important to MA.... only money is. It's been proven time after time that the players dont mean shit, and the continued lack of explaination and the continued ignoring just proves further that we dont mean shit to MA. They will continue...
  18. R

I took care of that +rep for ya Komb lol I couldn't agree more. I have looked thru these forums and I see rant and raves about everything else, yet (for the most part, until recently) Tamers have been pretty quiet and hopeful, although tamers have one of the biggest reasons to bitch. I got...
  19. R

Over 1000 days of taming being promised and still failed to have been implimented. This is outright pathetic, and a total lack of professionalism on the part of MA. I understand that when writing code, delays happen, problems arise, and schedules are not always met. I can see running into a...
  20. R

1000 days.... Mandread quit playing EU when I did for the same reason I did. We both stopped playing because taming was removed... unfortunately he will never be able to return now and see these new "updates" and "improvements" that must be grand after taking 1000 days to impliment!
  21. R

Still Waiting I quit EU when taming was removed. I came back only because of the possibility of taming coming back soon. Since it apparently hasn't been reimplimented, I will just go back on break. If MA would even reintroduce taming as it was before, I'd be happy with that and then they...
  22. R

Questions for Marco

im sure its possible but if MA reads this they will take it the other way, people with high strength will get the big hits but anyone with lower strength will get less damaging hits. Basically higher level people will remain the same, but lower level players will be nerfed even further than...
  23. R

Guns N' Roses - New mid lvl society forming

Sorry to see you leave PG, but i have to say i understand. I had a "calling" as well that led me off path too. Ill miss seein you in soc chat, thats for sure. I hope to see ya around....you were always muh sexi-lexi :smirk: love ya sexi
  24. R

Praetorian Guard is recruiting...

Its been quite a while since ive been online long enough to much of anything, but if theres one thing i miss about EU....its definately this soc. Great people...and i do miss ya all!!
  25. R

Global on Every Mob

Heh, maybe i should come help ya on these, first off these little birds would prolly kill ya if you went at them solo :D second, you know me and my awsome luck with loots, you'd global in no-time :laugh: <note the sarcasm there for those that didnt pick up on it>
Back