Search results

1. SeanJohn

Support question

Is anyone else having issues with support communicating with them? It has been 6 days going on 7 since the last transmission. TYIA
  2. SeanJohn

Buying: LTB: Explosive BP 3

I am looking to buy an EP 3 BP any QR. Give me a PM in game or on PCF. -Alexis seanjohn
  3. SeanJohn

Selling: LTB: EP 3; any QR

I am looking to buy an EP 3 BP any QR. Give me a PM in game or on PCF. -Alexis seanjohn
  4. SeanJohn

Selling: Selling Lacerating Attack nanochip 1 UNL

SOLD Lacerating Attach Nanochip 1 UNL Seanjohn
  5. SeanJohn

Buying: Ravenger Mini-Sweeper V1

Interested in a Mini-sweeper V1! PM for what your willing to sell it for I will make decision from there Thanks, SJ
  6. SeanJohn

Atrox Roll Over Feb 12 2010

Atrox Roll Over Thats Right, Having a fun event for all people! Everything is always about being big and killing the biggest mobs, well what about the Entropians who want small! Well you have it, Dust off thoes guns and grab some ammo! These are Young Atrox occasionaly the Mature, and rarely...
  7. SeanJohn

This Is madness

Seanjohn & Napoleon Are at it Again 20:00- 20:30 January 2nd Ma Time PVP event at Zychion, Be there!! great prize first gets all decay second wears the dunce cap where third get 100 PED!!! thats right you dont have to be uber to win this event!!! Tickets cost 5 ped ! No Healing No Armor All...
  8. SeanJohn

Napo & SJ Atrox Cookoff

December 18th 2009 17:00-18:00 MA time, SeanJohn & Napoleon are hosting an Atrox cook off. Dust off those aprons light up those grills, come out and join us! The event follows as most accumulated loot wins. Coordinates to Outback Land Area #10’s claim marker is 36988, 31304, One Minor TP chip...
  9. SeanJohn

Buying: Female Foot Guards

Hi there I am looking for Spartacus Foot Guards (F,L), Hermes Foot Guards (F,L), or Rutuba Foot Guards (F,L) Preferably Lower TT Ranging 0-15 Thank you for your time SJ
  10. SeanJohn

Selling: TI City Bronze 16A

Closed MSg to short
  11. SeanJohn

Selling: Omegaton ASG-1 Pig

Closed because it sold!
  12. SeanJohn

Selling: Ghost

Buying A set of F Ghost SJ
  13. SeanJohn

Question: Revival Chip

For thoes of you who have a revival chip. I am wondering maybe if you could help me for a film thing for school. I need to be revived somewhere. Please Pm if intrested! SJ
  14. SeanJohn

The team value

have you ever been in a team and wondered what amount of ped the other person had? every team i have been in it just says the amount of oil or they looted a ESI... i wondered if they could put back the value of each item when looted. if it is already here let me know because i certainly miss...
  15. SeanJohn

my achivevements

MMS RDA CGA
  16. SeanJohn

Whats you Favorite OF

Wondering waht you though was best OF SJ
  17. SeanJohn

Whats your Favorite Finder

Been Curious what MF gives you the best finds
  18. SeanJohn

Question: What is your favorite weapon in game

I have been looking at new weapons recently been attached to a korss just wondering what everything thought the best gun in game was? SJ
  19. SeanJohn

Where is your favorite place to hunt/ what mobs to hunt?

I was wanting to see what every ones favorite mobs to hunt are , or what one gives them best loot?
  20. SeanJohn

Comfyr Large Sofa

hey there i was goign to see if any crafter have the Comfyr Large Sofa bp i would pay for all the materials to make it. Please let me know SJ
  21. SeanJohn

Buying: CND Appartment

Hey there i am looking for a CND appartment something in teh 830-930 ped range maybe something the in beta north 14 if not there anywhere -SJ
  22. SeanJohn

Nemisis F Footies 4 Sale

tt value is 1.95 please contact if intrested
  23. SeanJohn

mf 211L vs 212L

hey guys just wondering what you think would be better i have maxxed out the 211 but only like 389 depth on the 212L... i dont know what one to use please help SJ
  24. SeanJohn

Looking for a mf 212L

have been searching for a new mf since i have maxxed out my mf 211L. looking for a MF 212 L in the 45-50 ped tt range with about 130% markup. i hope i can find one thanks SJ
  25. SeanJohn

is CND really worth it

i was thinking about going to CND sometime soon. proly mostly to go mining. i would like to hear feedback on what people think of it up there?
Back