Search results

1. I

How to select the correct mob to hunt to get an economic advantage

Is it true that Mindark is suppose to pay players back about 90% back in TT value, of the mobs they hunt, not sure if that is only counting the cost of (AMMO+gun decay+amp) assuming you are hunting with your weapon capped out by your skills, and not quite even counting armor and fap cost at all...
  2. I

Which weapon type should I progress and skill up in? rifles? pistol? tmelee? rockets? laser? BLP? plasma? ETC?

I'm mostly going for the most economic hunting and not sure which weapon type to progress in??? please help I think rifle will be good because you can get alot of hits on mobs ( very long range) before they can hit you, lets you hunt harder mobs and save on armor decay. and can save more money...
  3. I

SIB Skill bonus increase, how much percent% faster does it really help with or without it?

SIB Skill bonus increase, how much percent% faster does it really help with or without it???? I'm thinking about either hunting with SIB OR hunting with a gun without SIB but Im skill capped on? in laser carbine which skill tree do I get bonus on with SIB anyways? Links with acticles that...
  4. I

has my account been RESETED?? Im very worried 8(

I haven't logged into my account for many months now, and when I tried to log in, Im started with the character creation screen, does it mean that my account was RESETED and I lost all my PEDS and items? Im very very worried!!!!
  5. I

Is there a new "proxy bidding" system in the auctions for the new VU 8.7???

Is there a new "proxy bidding" system in the auctions for the new VU 8.7??? I think I heard that somewhere, but I went to the auctions and cant figure out how to proxy bid. Please help me, thank you :)
  6. I

Is there a solution for this alt-tab/PE ass problem?

Is there a solution for this alt-tab/PE ass problem? I heard you can key "I" to fix the white out problem but it only works once in a while. Is there a way to run the game non-full screen mode??? that way you may be able to play the game without having to alt-tab anymore and still be able to...
  7. I

Is buying or selling your skills worth the investment?

Is buying or selling your skills worth the investment? Alot of people say you will lose money hunting, mining, crafting. People usually count (money bought in - expenses spent) but I think the correct way to account for this is (money bought in + skill gained value - expenses spent), understand...
  8. I

Lumis Leach! for sell CHEAP!

Lumis Leach! for sell CHEAP! asking 115%, prices are very negoiatible, please make me a offer! message me, thanks :rolleyes:
  9. I

SELLING atrox fang for a great price! prices negotiable

SELLING atrox fang for a unbeatable price, you cant found it for this price in the auctions. Asking price 45 pecs! prices negotiable Not strong enough to hunt down an atrox? now you can have a piece of atrox! message me :D P. S. - A new post is posted cuz I cant change the name on the...
  10. I

large amounts of sweat for sell! prices and quantity negotiable

large amounts of sweat for sell! prices and quantity negotiable my asking price is 1.09, prices are VERY Negotiable, If you want a lower price please make me a offer, and let me know the quantity you want. Im also looking for long term sweat buyers to add on my friends list. :rolleyes...
  11. I

SELLING atrox fang 1.95 peds prices nego.

SELLING atrox fang 1.85 peds prices nego. SELLING atrox fang 1.85 peds prices nego. Not strong enough to hunt down an atrox? now you can have a piece of atrox! message me :D
  12. I

7-8k bottles of sweat for sell at 1.19 prices and amount negotiable

7-8k bottles of sweat for sell at 1.18 prices and amount negotiable I have 7-8k bottles of sweat for sell at 1.18 (asking price), prices are VERY Negotiable, If you want a lower price please make me a offer. Im also looking for long term sweat buyers to add on my friends list. Please message...
  13. I

SELLING Good focus chip TT+33ped price nego.

SELLING Good focus chip TT+33ped price nego. message me ! :D
  14. I

SELLING Matterfinder MF-211 blueprint (L) for 28 PEDS prices nego.

SELLING Matterfinder MF-211 blueprint (L) for 28 PEDS prices nego. message me :)
  15. I

SELLING rancher hat (F) 49 ped prices nego.

SELLING rancher hat (F) 49 ped prices nego. message me :)
  16. I

Selling Oreamp OA-104 blueprint (L) (TT=0.01) for 39PED prices nego.

Selling Oreamp OA-104 blueprint (L) (TT=0.01) for 39PED prices nego. private message me!!! :D
  17. I

The game keeps on crashing after the 10-5-2006 patch, please help!

The game keeps on crashing after the 10-5-2006 patch, please help! I play for less than few minutes and the game just keeps on crashing, this problem rarely happens before the 10-5-2006 patch. What can I do it fix this problem??? I want to continue to play EU!
  18. I

buying ANYTHING if you can offer a good price to me

buying ANYTHING if you can offer a good price to me. Private message me!!!!!! :)
  19. I

Buying Female knight equipment

Buying Female knight equipment, message me I will pay good money for it!
  20. I

Where are the biggest trader's cities?

I know port atlantis and twin peaks are big ones, which other big ones are there for traders?
  21. I

PAY top peds for FAP-18/28/35 and EK-2300

PAY top peds for FAP-18/28/35 and EK-2300 I want the EK-2300 the most! Please message me I will pay top peds for it! thank you!!!!
  22. I

2k-3k bottles of sweat for sell at 1.16

2k-3k bottles of sweat for sell at 1.16 Please message me and we can arrange meeting! :)
  23. I

A list of good mobs to hunt?

What are some good mobs to hunt? Ones that cost the least to hunt and give you the best "value per loot avg" and gives you alot of items that have auction values of stuff that is alot above TT and drops offen, not those "very rare" items, I cant even get "regular" items, common items is hard...
  24. I

buying knight/shogun face-mask female with low current TT value

buying knight/shogun face-mask female with low current TT value please message me if you have them! thank you
  25. I

Is it a good idea to use weapon and armor add-ons?

Is it a good idea to use weapon and armor add-ons? Can adding amp to your guns help reduce hunting expenses? If it does then is melee or gun hunting better to help reduce hunting expenses? I guess in general as I know different gears can vary expenses. can adding armor plating help reduce your...
Back