Search results

1. Libby

The Lone Miner

I love mining. I liked the area so I tried to get a decent screenshot and edited it slightly to use as a desktop background.
  2. Libby

Strash's mining Log

Kinda old news but I've been busy with Eve Online. :yay: Gratz on finally getting that elusive tower! :yay:
  3. Libby

Strash's mining Log

Trust Him! Turn that -4000 to -10000 in 2 hours!
  4. Libby

Neg rep-ed for 'wrong' smilie? You gotta be kidding.

I find this funny tbh. I say all kinds of stuff to people and troll sometimes and have yet to get a neg rep. Hell I even discouraged Strash from thinking he will get a tower eventually (I still believe it will never happen). Maybe i'm just lucky that the people I'm trying to troll are over 10...
  5. Libby

Question: Do you think that the enhancers break to often?

my first set of enhancers, mining depth enhancers lasted a very long time. I only put 3 in and none broke until well over 4k probes. This was on CND. When the loot got bad, all 3 broke within a few hours. May be just coincidence though. If I ever start playing again, I would prolly grab some...
  6. Libby

Missed Shots - Is It Unfair for Hunters ?

Thats what im getting at, it evens it out for everyone. Instead of hunters being the chosen ones, now its being equalized, in PED spent vs Returns. Factoring in your misses you now have to cycle more PED to get a decent return, like everyone else who doesn't hunt.
  7. Libby

Missed Shots - Is It Unfair for Hunters ?

Are u kidding me? Maybe you should look around in the forums a bit. Miners are getting more NRFs than ever and crafters are getting more fails than ever. Its not just hunters paying extra, its everyone. Do you honestly think that these NRFs and fails are free to them in some way compared to a...
  8. Libby

Question: Hunting Snabble Male Youngs

I feel that its due to how ammo was changed and not fixing that on the mob, instead of getting 10 - 15 pec loots you now get .001 - .005 pec loots AND they are tougher than before. I havent gotten a mini off of them yet and have been killing them pretty often (mini as in 20 - 49 ped loot). have...
  9. Libby

Suggestion: Activity Log Forum

The forums are starting to get really jammed up with logs, mainly mining logs. Could we get a forum just for that and move current logs there maybe?
  10. Libby

Most Probe Drops without an EnMatter claim?

my record is 114 bombs planetside and my max before that was 94. But for enmats the worse i have done is around 20 planetside. This was during the early days of VU 9. If your talking about CND only my worse is about 100 probes and same for bombs. (VU 10)
  11. Libby

Wish: EF Theme with full screen width.

i personally don't mind it the way it is. My res is 2048x1152 and always have my browser windowed anyway, so i can see other windows. But before when was at 1280x1024 i was almost always full screen with it. So as long as its scales properly and you aren't forced to use it, i don't see an issue...
  12. Libby

5000 EFD for the Deepest Claim ever!

YaY! I knew poking ya would work! Ty much!
  13. Libby

Who got drunk...

yay! ive missed that so much. I still havent logged in to see it yet but yay! Now if we could get the old mining sounds back....
  14. Libby

Question: TT enmatter finder and miner

Thats actually not too uncommon for me on the very bad mining days. But you guys know me, if im doing bad i keep going anyway resulting in losses like that. here is a post from my log: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/2313801-post5.html And its been like that since way before VU9.0...
  15. Libby

HoF: A cute little birdy

Nice one! Huge grats on that prancer. Seems prancers have been globaling a lot more in recent times
  16. Libby

Selling: Tier 1.9 Ziplex Matterfinder MF-103

anyone, i would like to get +80 but i can go cheaper. Just PM me.
  17. Libby

Selling: Tier 1.9 Ziplex Matterfinder MF-103

Tier 1.9 Matterfinder MF-103 Selling Tier 1.9 MF-103. TT is about 35 PED if I recall, looking to get TT + 80. Thats the approx cost to tier it up. Either post offer here or PM me.
  18. Libby

Claims are smaller since VU10

Matho you mean the actual value of the sizes changed? Oh an ya VII is the one (average). In my experience, the MA-101 will usually only give you a claim of the same size but on the larger side, depending on inital value. like an crap 8ped IX = a 10.4ped IX. And the more common II with value of...
  19. Libby

Strash's mining Log

Nice move on finally coming down. that "I know its coming" attitude is what MA wants you to have, while you continue to lose more and more and more. I hope ya do find something big, maybe you will from losing so much up there, but there is a much greater chance that you wont. sorry for being so...
  20. Libby

Info: Another "perception while mining" theory

Haha indeed. Perc isnt the skill your looking for anyway :)
  21. Libby

Help: Enmatter vs Ore newbie mining

Everyone is saying enmat but i have to disagree. While its true ore can be more expensive, i personally find it more exciting. Generally larger claim sizes and you get to use bombs, BOMBS! What self respecting person doesn't find blowing holes in the ground exciting!?:yay:
  22. Libby

Strash's mining Log

Ya I can, but my finder usually is soaked with tears, which is prolly why i cant find anything hehe. I used to get REALLY bad returns before VU10 and now (thankfully) it has not been as bad recently. But the fact remains that I can't afford to play for a while due do runs like this. Sorry for...
  23. Libby

Where is my f*cking dunkel @ 4ealien blog

Great work on that uber! Now hurry up and prove to us Dunkel still exist!
  24. Libby

Claims are smaller since VU10

Funny thing, I seem to find much less oil and lys while others are whining more than ever about it. Not sure what your talking about with the amps how do you know your hitting a 'natural' IX if your amped? Using an amp with a 1.3 efficiency and you hit an IX and it somehow equals an XI = hax...
  25. Libby

5th Global in Five years

You gained Intelligence! Grats tho :)
Back