Search results

1. I

Calypso Land Deeds - Some thought -

Hello all, practically everyone knows them, been around for more then a decade. Initially 60.000 of them at 1000 Ped each. Now we have 6.000.000 with an average payout of 3-5 pecs per week. At current pricing (roughly 37.50) we have a market capitalization of 225.000.000 ped or 22.500.000...
  2. I

Selling: WTS - Ecotron v15e - Tier 2,99 - A106, A201

Based on Cyrene Ecotron v15e - 136/200 - Tier 2.99 --- TT+2800 Omegaton A106 ---- TT+950 Omegaton A201 --- TT+110 Will throw in 13x Damage Enhancers on the gun (9x Tier 1, 4x Tier 2) ... Not travelling to Caly, price is set unless you buy gun+Amp Pm me here or ingame (Beautiful...
  3. I

Question: How can I travel "safe" through space?

Hello all, for as long as I can remember I have been using the Normandie and their excellent service whenever I wanted to move from one planet to another, unfortunately that option no longer exists ... Given the situaton that EU is an RCE and MA is (to quote Jeremey Clarkson) a blithering...
  4. I

Genuine question about the Auction System

Hello all, there is an auction on Cyrene for Turrelion Essence that started at 100% (normal markup in excess of 30k%) ... so someone bid and I bid as well and was instantly overbid ... an hour later I put in another bid and was overbid instantly again ... The next day the same thing, overbid...
  5. I

Why are weapons "STILL" that expensive?

Hello all, I have been playing EU for over 18 years now and in that time literally thousands of weapons have been introduced, yet even entry weapons like a Frontier 100 still costs several thousand ped. That is something I simply do not understand. With the amount of weapons MA has been...
  6. I

Cannot log in anymore, anyone else?

Hello all, just tried to log in and after entering the security code I get Internal error (tried it 10x +) ... Anyone else, is EU down or is it just me ? Thanks ILW
  7. I

Buying: WTB: Laser rifle/carbine - 30/70dmg/sec

As the title states, looking for something to shoot with Ideal frontier/ecotron/adjusted Mk.2 or similar ... Tier doesnt matter, price does ... Hit me with offers if you could, thanks
  8. I

Buying: WTB: Adjusted Restoration Chip

As the title states, if you have one for sale, let me know, thanks ILW
  9. I

Buying: WTB: A106 and a laser rifle/carbine

As the title states, looking for an A106 as well as a rifle/carbine ... Range - Frontier, Adjusted Hero, ecotron etc ... Tier doesnt matter (low if possible) ... Contact here or ingame, thanks
  10. I

Buying: WTB 1x CLD or CLD (X)

As the title states, paying 3050/3060 t´hanks
  11. I

Buying: WTB - 5x CLD or 5x CLD (x)

Paying well, located on Calypso Ingame Beautiful SerraAngel Angel contact if you you have some for sale thanks
  12. I

Selling: Lion thigh Guards (m) - Tier 0 - 16/200

Freshly looted in a beacon ... First reasonable offer gets it, thanks. Pm me or contact ingame thanks Angel
  13. I

Buying: WTB - Adjusted MK. II

--- as the titles states --- looking to buy an adjusted MK. II ... Dont really care too much about the tier ... Fair price please, resellers stay away. thanks Angel
  14. I

Buying: Adjusted Restoration Chip

As the title states, looking for an adjusted Restoration chip --- Pure peds waiting --- Offering +4.8k thanks Angel
  15. I

Selling: Ecotron v.15e Prototype Tier 5.99

As the title states, selling an Ecotron v.15e Prototype - Tier 5.99 TT+3k happy to trade for deeds of that value as well If interested, feel free to contact me ingame or here, thank you Regards ILW
  16. I

Question: Vault hunter rewards?

Hello all, anyone finished that mission, and if so care to enlighten me off the rewards please ? In Love With
  17. I

Enigma - Final task -

Hello all, Is there any way to achieve the last stage ... I mean, for the normal clumsy person that I am? I have watched a walk through and spend at least 2 hours trying ... Not a chance, I can't even make the first 2x activations walking over the wire right and left ? How am I supposed to...
  18. I

Question about entropialife

Hello all, got a quick quesiton regarding entropialife ... I did global on a Combibo today (around 100 ped) but I cannot find my name or the global on entropialife ... Have I missed anything ? Any help welcome, thanks In Love With
  19. I

Buying: Wtb hk110

Hello all, looking for that gun, if anyone has one and is willing to part from it in exchange for peds, let me know - thanks - ILW
  20. I

Selling: Frontier 100 UL, A106, Archon, Black clothes (f), skills

Hello all, as the title states Frontier 100 UL - Tier 3.9 Archon UL - Tier 0.9 A106 Dark Divinity Nightspot shoes Dark Divinity Skirt Dark Divinity Bra Black Jumper Skills Also Full set of 5b's Full Jarhead (tier 0-1) Full Vigi (no tier) Full pixie (no tier) all female Open to...
  21. I

Made a mistake, does anyone know Dmitry stDem Sur?

Hello all, never thought I would make a post like this ... I just sold 5x CLD's for the price of one to an order ... For some reason I thought that the auction would mulitply my buyout to fit the 5x Dmitry stDem Sur ordered ... Well it didn't to keep it short. I had a look at the player...
  22. I

so the new auction ...

Hello all, haven't really logged in much lately but today I did and saw an Underground Deed 1x ped cheaper vs. on Arkadia (where my avatar is based on) ... So how much would I need to pay IF I bid on it and have it delivered to ARK ... Same question for a CLD ? ... sigh, wish for once MA...
  23. I

Looking for a society

Hello all, after over 3x months I have finally gotten the Internet back today (moved house, it was a nightmare). Logging back to EU for the first time in ages to see that the most active member left my current society and that not a single soul was online. The other ppl mostly have other time...
  24. I

Question: Clean ?

Hello all, short and sweet, please give the mature player the option to keep their game window as clean as they like. Since the new VU I have yet another 2x buttoms right and left which I dislike to say the least. Also, I want to switch of globals again, really not into seeing XXX XXX XXX...
  25. I

Help: Missions gone?

Hi all, I had 2x missions open which I have not abandoned ... The big find and the other daily (50 ores, 50 enmatter and 2x XIII or highe) ... both are missing now ... Has anyone experienced the same, has MA taken these out? Angel
Back