Search results

1. Team1

Team1

2. J

Why Choose NBK ? ? ?

keep up the good work Pole :cowboy:
  3. J

Do you use skill implants or are you a manual skiller?

I only chip rifle, HG, MMS, Courage,Anatomy,Evade,RDA and FA. Have no use for the others :cowboy: But I must say I was all natural until I could no longer have my avatar logged on for 24/7
  4. J

MA does not NEED more money

Read the developers blog. I think the stuff about it effecting the tailoring profession is a good reason.
  5. J

Why wear clothing at all?

Actually they do have some functionality. I'm unsure why though. Anyway I had a friend who tried offering a fapping service to people. He had no bites until he invested in a new outfit. So they kinda do if you look at it from that perspective. :cowboy:
  6. J

Why wear clothing at all?

Nice outfit, it be a shame if MA fucked it up on you. I for one wear clothes in EU because my OJ's got stole. As for the 2pec thingy I just look at it as another way to set myself apart (even if my clothes look like I stole them from a crack whore) :cowboy:
  7. J

Help for a sartorially challenged Avatar (un-pimp my avi).

LMFAO, a screen wouldn't go a miss :cowboy:
  8. J

MA does not NEED more money

MA make a shitload of money. So what????? Who can honestly say that if they had an opportunity to make more money they wouldn't? :cowboy:
  9. J

How to show you dislike VU 9.0

Not when it's put like that But put like ^^ yeah definatley top 3 :cowboy:
  10. J

Read all of it, I see some people actually took the time to clearly express what they like/dislike rather than basically saying. "I'm angry at MA, if you feel the same cancel your CC's." Now it may just be me here but.... that has got to be the dumbest action ever. There's a correct way of...
  11. J

NEVERDIE Express™ Airlines!!!

You honestly can't say you haven't noticed the distinct lack of hangars at PA ;). Be it wormhole or regular TP it's a great service. :cowboy:
  12. J

Is there any particular reason you dislike VU 9? Or are you just pissed that things have taken a big change and your having trouble adjusting to it? To have a valid arguement you really need to look at the bigger picture from both sides and look to the future before getting upset. But that's...
  13. J

Where can I buy a PED certificate these days?

Ukash available at every place that has a paypoint.. however. You have to teach the staff yourself because nobody knows how to use it :) Just tell em its on the paypoint (the yellow box) under E-money and you can buy multiples of £5 starting from £10 and ending at £100 at a time. the ukash site...
  14. J

Tom and Bob go to see MArks new game

:rofl::rofl: +rep
  15. J

MindArk reaction to armour foot guards issues..

I'm just glad I don't have to buy a set of uber foot guards :) As for the whole realism thing who the fuck ever died from a foot injury:confused::confused: I dont know.....
  16. J

Nice Hogg!

And thanks for your help Andy:D
  17. J

Selling Omegaton ASG-1 Pig

It's a pk gun through and through especially in the rings :cowboy:
  18. J

Selling Beautytools

:wtg::wtg:BUMP:wtg::wtg::wtg:
  19. J

Bands Name Game

you cant change, i already posted ;)