Search results

1. Pennsif

PC : been out of the game for several years - do I have anything of value

I've been out of the game for several years, but I've just found my gold card so thought I would log into my account. I seem to have a load of stuff in my inventory and wondered if there is enough to make it worth the time selling and withdrawing. I have no idea of prices these days - have I...
  2. Pennsif

Question: Where did the Account download counter go from the EU site?

There used to be a realtime counter showing the number of accounts created in EU on the home page of the EU website (www.entropiauniverse.com). I can't seem to find it anywhere since the VU. Can anyone point me in the right direction if I've missed it, or has it gone forever? Many thanks Pennsif
  3. Pennsif

PENNSIF'S PROGRESS : The 10 Dollar A Day Experiment

THE EXPERIMENT I am going to deposit US$10 (96.50 ped) every day for one year and see where I get to at the end of the year. THE AIM To see if I can enjoy a few hours of gameplay every day without running out of peds or having to resort to sweating. THE THEORY MindArk reckons that the...
  4. Pennsif

LAND AREAS ON AUCTION : Who will buy them today?

There are three new land areas placed on the auction by MindArk that end later today. Who will by them??? The current front runner on all three is Qetesh Qetesh Qetesh with bids of 100,000 ped on each. Other players showing their hand have included Dakusingh Muksy MuK's and Arthur Starman...
  5. Pennsif

MERRY MAYHEM : Who is taking part?

I wonder how many players are actually taking part in the Merry Mayhem event? I've done a quick scan through the relevant threads on the Forum and picked up these. Post if you are taking part or if you can confirm if any one you know is taking part and I'll keep the list in this first post...
  6. Pennsif

PENNSIF'S PRIZES : Find Me in 60 Minutes and Win 60 Ped [No.2]

Another 60 minute / 60 ped competition coming up at 19:00 hrs Calypso time. A prize of 60ped for the first person to find me within 60 minutes. I'll give one clue every 10 minutes. I'll be somewhere on Eudoria or Amethera. I'll post the first clue at 19:00 hrs Calypso time. Have fun and...
  7. Pennsif

PENNSIF'S PRIZES : Find Me in 60 Minutes and Win 60 Ped

A quick competition before bed time. A prize of 60ped for anyone who can find me in the next 60 minutes. I'll give one clue every 10 minutes. I'm somewhere on Eudoria or Amethera. Have fun and good luck Pennsif
  8. Pennsif

PENNSIF'S PRIZES : Buzz of the Month [1000ped in prizes]

THE COMPETITION I have now been playing Entropia for almost 18 months. The game is fun in itself but what really makes it special for me is the continual flow of innovative and creative ideas from the players themselves. There always seems to be some new event, or project, or great example of...
  9. Pennsif

PENNSIF'S PATROLS : Drone Destruction I v Drone Destruction II : comparing the results

I have just completed my second 1000 ped challenge on the Drones : https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83846 The first one was done 9 months ago : https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52872 It is interesting to compare the figures ...
  10. Pennsif

Email from MindArk : End User License Agreement

Just a few minutes ago I received this email from MindArk : Dear Entropia Universe Participant, The Entropia Universe End User License Agreement (EULA) will be updated on Tuesday, the 16th of October. We kindly ask you to pay particular attention to the date when accepting the EULA, as this...
  11. Pennsif

Anyone know a good bar to go for a quiet drink?

Which TPs have bars? There's one at Jason I believe. I think there are a few more but I haven't paid attention to them. I can't login to check at the moment. Many thanks Pennsif :tiphat:
  12. Pennsif

PENNSIF'S PATROLS : 100 Dollar Challenge No.4 : Drone Destruction II [WIN 150 PED!]

This time it's personal. I was out taking a Sunday stroll in the countryside east of Jason Centre when I was jumped by a pack of Drones. I don't mind a fair fight, one on one, mano a mano - but this was just not cricket. Those Drones need to be taught a lesson... I am going to whack them...
  13. Pennsif

CASH CARDS (and the Bank Licenses?)

Another month has passed and still no sign of the Cash Cards returning. I can only guess that the Cash Cards are tied in with the Bank Licenses... But the Bank Licenses are in open auction so they could all go to private players. Neverdie and Anshe Chung amongst others seem keen to win the...
  14. Pennsif

When was Calypso first colonised?

I've read the back history and various other articles but I can't find any reference to the year, or even the century, when Calypso was first colonised by humans. Have I missed it? Anyone got any ideas for the time period in which the Calypso colonisation storyline is set? Many thanks...
  15. Pennsif

PENNSIF'S PATROLS : 100 Dollar Challenge No.3 : Umbranoid Uproar [WIN 100 PED!]

This is not revenge. This is research. After my recent capture by the Umbranoids and the discovery of their gun trading with the Drones it is clear that there something going on. From what I learnt while in captivity I think it may be to do with the hairspray... I have decided to mount a major...
  16. Pennsif

PENNSIF'S PATROLS : Drone Generation 01 global

I was out on a patrol monitoring Drone replication numbers when a Gen 01 spotted me. A few shots with my new Breer M4a(L) and it yielded some ammo and a nice supply of Robot Component Residue - 57 peds worth in total. Pennsif :cowboy:
  17. Pennsif

PENNSIF'S PATROLS : SOS - Pennsif Captured - Help Needed!!! [150 PED PRIZE FOR RESCUE]

I cannot transmit for long. I've been captured while on a reconnaissance mission. I'm being held by force. I need help. I don't know my coordinates - they've taken away my equipment. Luckily they missed the MIT stitched into the rim of my hat so I can send a weak image. Unfortunately I'm...
  18. Pennsif

PENNSIF'S PATROLS : Feffoids seriously affecting Calypso's gravitational field?

It must be the Feffoids... I was out on a scouting mission looking for any signs of the Feffoids massing. First I went to Fort Fury - no attacks on the fort itself while I was there but quite a Feffs to the west. I went to investigate but as I got closer I found myself bouncing back and...
  19. Pennsif

PENNSIF'S PATROLS : Help needed with Feffoid Surveillance Images [175 PED TO BE WON]

Because of the imminent threat of a large scale Feffoid attack I have been increasing the intensity of my Feffoid surveillance patrols. So far I have not discovered any Feffoid mass gathering locations but I have spotted an increasing number of high ranking Feffoid combatants. The surveillance...
  20. Pennsif

Another mini patch?

I just logged in and got another unannounced download. Hopefully others are getting this too? I was last online last night. Pennsif :rolleyes:
  21. Pennsif

GLOBALS : Ambulimax Young : 64ped

I was returning from a field investigation on Amethera when I ran into a herd of Ambulimax near Nea's Place. I don't normally bother with Ambu's - they are too long and thin. Not enough meat and they are too slimy for my taste. Anyway this youngster bothered me so I shot him dead on the spot...
  22. Pennsif

Secret Robot Message Needs Decoding [WIN OVER 200 PEDS]

I've just been going through the loot from my recent Drone Destruction Challenge and I came across a Minor Focus Chip. I thought I would try it out but before doing so I decided to pass it under an ultraviolet scanner to check for any contamination. I'm glad I did - this is what I found ...
  23. Pennsif

More Outposts / TPs / Continents to be discovered? [1000 PED IN PRIZES]

With VU 8.9 three new outposts and one new TP have so far been discovered. But there are hints and rumours that there may be more to be found. It was reported in another thread that a MA Guide said that it would be "quite a suprise to everyone" how many new outposts have been created. And the...
  24. Pennsif

Are the MindArk Guides 24/7?

I've been through the Port Atlantis arrival point twice over the last 8 hours and the Guides haven't been there at all. Do the Guides work 24/7 or just during the Swedish day time? A new player arrives on average every 4 minutes throughout the day and night. I've just spent an hour helping...
  25. Pennsif

Another new TP on Amethera - home of the ghost mob?

I've just been exploring a new area (for me) of Amethera and come across a couple of large buildings that look like they might be a potential TP location. But there are no terminals there. The coordinates are 6200 22700. I can't find this place on my map - is it new this VU? The odd thing...
Back