Search results

1. Abby

Buying: Buying any Hangar for 10K

I dont care how crap the location and I dont care about how much flak yall gonna sling at me, I have an interest and a set budget so there it is. I will pay 10K Peds for any Hangar but, I am only buying 1 so 1st to offer I will buy. All I can say is that while I do not expect anyone to take me...
  2. Abby

The Chosen Few

The Chosen Few - read the pages in the forum and you will see that there are many references written by JC, our current leader, over the years. We are a friendly adult active member soc who will look for new recruits. At the moment we are also looking to make a difference in LG, as a...
  3. Abby

UL Uber weps now just Decor!

Are UL top end weps now naught but decor for wall hangings etc. As I write this there is no fewer than 4x AS-147, 1x AS-129 and 2x DOA's on the auction. Their prices are shaky and when compared to L weps they are just outclassed! So I am thinking that all the nice UL weps will basically drop...
  4. Abby

A New Continent idea

What I am thinking is a bot dominated continent that is completly PvP. Bots like Warlocks and BB roving about mixed with all others. Two Opposing Bot forces - fighting each other for supremacy meaning sometimes you sneak by a big fire fight but other times you get Jammed from all side. The...
  5. Abby

Is there a possibility of a internal SCAM??

I know this is a long post but an idea just came to me. I have been playing PE for a few yerars now and given many areas a thought. We have seen on this forum a number of people talk about loot issues. Here is I think a new angle. Ma would have to know what the payout rate is - this ties...
  6. Abby

Question: Should prices be Capped?

Just wondering given the current global financial crisis if this should be a question that is applied to all items in EU. Should there be a maximum price that can be charged for all and any items. This would allow a more realistic simulation of equitable market than the current free fall...
  7. Abby

DotCom and Apis BP story

Hi all, I just wanted to clear something up about Dotcom and the vibe that he is trying to push up price on Apis BP at the moment by having 'ficticious' buyers. There is more personal information in this post than needs to be out there but I feel it is needed to allow you to place some things...
  8. Abby

Flame ON!

Just an update on the saga of Gavin Birdseye Law and his 'friend' no name mentioned but - see details here. Turns out he and a mate or two were at the RiG, spotted by a TCF member who let Bird know. Accordingly he went out and exacted some tolls on his old buddy and PKed him (and a few of...
  9. Abby

Selling: Salamander Feet - Female

Real easy peeps - Sala Boots SB +900 BO +1.3K Post offers here plz :cool:
  10. Abby

Selling: Shadow Thighs (L) - Ladies only! :)

Well Ladies, I am looking for a buyer. I have a loverly set of ladies thigh wear in the form of shadow. The great thing about shadow armour is the sheer versatility. Kill some big ass mobs and then throw on some pearls and party all night in them cause they are black! the current TT on these...
  11. Abby

PvP Safe zone at the Rig?

Here is a idea, make the area inside the walls of the RiG a PvP safe zone for every alternate hour, lets see how many noobers would congregate and get chomped by atrox! Would make it a lot more fun for all as chance to loot some oil possible and, for the PK's there would be a rush of kills...
  12. Abby

Watch your step!

Just posted a support case to get the support guys to have a look at the following link. Want them to try and get the developers to look at it and create something like this ingame - I think that it would be very cool to have this as a path to get to a location...
  13. Abby

Selling: Maber Foxtrot & Asg-3 Warthog

Oki Doki, Foxtrot gives great Range and heavy tagging Power, WarThog slaps the crap outta most anything close range. As stated by others in previous threads re not entirely dissimilar Items (though they are undisputedly on another level) lets not get into how crap the ammo burn, decay etc the...
  14. Abby

Question: Withdrawal Transaction fees

Can anyone tell me if the withdrawal transactions fees vary or are always 100 ped? I just did my 1st withdrawal as a test and understood that the transaction fee was 1.5% and minimum was 1000 peds. So I did the 1000 peds only to find that there was a 100 ped transaction fee???? Does this...
  15. Abby

Selling: Shadow Thigh (FL)

Yes thats right, (L) Shadow thighs - I may not sell these but am interested to see what you are willing to pay. In all fairness they are Limited having said that if you have a complete set of Shadow minus the thighs then here they are. Good thing of (L) is ofc no repair ever and they offer...
  16. Abby

Selling: Salamander Female Harness & Helmet And Feet

OK Fols, time for me to bow out so letting you all know that these items are on the auction system in game. Also selling BGH4400M and a bunch of other stuff and skills. Key points are about 7K HG and 6K longblades. PM me legit offers and I will see if I can withdraw from auction for private...
  17. Abby

Jaguar Female full set less Gloves

Thats is all, a full set of Female Jag minus gloves. Arguably the best armour rig for mob hunting/mining due to great protection and non existant weight. Lets start the bidding at 10K and take it from there. Looking for the highest bidder at the end of 10 days from now. Recently sold my Sala...
  18. Abby

Considering offers for full Salamander (F)

As the title states I am considering offers on my full set of Lady Salamander :cool: If interested post a bid here, I will update the link every few days for 10 days then decide. I reserve the right to not sell at the end of the bidding. The absolute best bot armour ever, but then you know...
  19. Abby

Female JAGUAR SET inc feet +(Bear Gloves)

Hi I am looking to sell my (F) Jaguar Armour. This is a great set of the lightest armour (full set weighs less than 1 piece of Shadow) and I am loath to part with it but .... There it is 1xHelmet 1xHarness 1xArms 1xThighs 1xShins 1xFeet for gloves I have a pair of Bear gloves as Jag gloves...
  20. Abby

Trust No One

HI all, just a reminder that even though this is a game, it does involve real money that can have real consequences. Last year when I was playing late one night I fell into a trap. I had just congratulated a disiple on a successful hunt and we were leaving, suddenly I was contacted by someone...
  21. Abby

Uber Rare Sparticus Headpiece Female

Selling a Sparticus headpiece - looks like a blue tiara - perfect TT of 130.80 and significant armour stats (check the images) - but really ideal to cap off a blue ball gown or similar attire. When is the next EU Fasion Show? could it be a perfect link between Formal and Armour and Casual...
  22. Abby

The Chosen Few - 35 Ped Beacon Run from Hell!

Well, for those of you who came, what a Beast of a Beacon run. We came, we saw and TCF was very nearly slapped into next week by the bots. The opposition was not only heavy - it was unbelievably heavy! Before we left someone asked if they should bring their Maber – I said yeah with these big...
  23. Abby

Where are all the Vacant Shop Titles?

Anyone know why all of the shops in the new malls are not on the open market. The restriction of trade is pushing the prices of the few on offer to stupid prices.
  24. Abby

Want to Buy (F) Salamander Harness/Arms and Jag Gloves

Hi, I am looking to complete there sets and am finding it hard to find these pieces - if anyone is inclined to sell them please get in touch with me via PM here or via any members of The Chosen Few online. :) Thanks!:wtg: Oh, while I am at it I could also do with some Thunderbird Thighs! no...
Back