Search results

1. Habu

Where's the Swunt?

I have been out of the game for the past couple of months due to it being summer. I used to be able to walk out to the "crater" east of Nea's place and find a swunt almost daily. The last few times I checked that location, there was nobody there. So what is fashionable now for swunting and...
  2. Habu

Happy Memorial Day and a Thank You!

I just wanted to stop in and say Happy Memorial Day to those who have fallen comrades, friends, and family who have served in the Armed Forces! Heroes are those who didn't make it home, and having served in the Marines, this fact is acutely important to me. Although Memorial Day is an American...
  3. Habu

Opalo Question

I am hoping someone could help me out. I am curious, what professional level with you be in Laser Sniper (Hit / Dmg) when you max out the Opalo? Thanks for your help! :)
  4. Habu

Pluto's Redemption TP Run Global!

We were just taking a few of our new arrivals out on a scenic tour of Amathera as we gathered some TP's after our Soc event and we decided to chew through a few longu that thought they were going to block our path. Then.... :yay:
  5. Habu

I'm a lost tourist in vu 10. Could anyone point me to some longu young? :D

Hey all! Just a quick question and thought perhaps some of you in the "know" could help me out. Before VU 10, I enjoyed hunting longu in maturities ranging from young - dominant. I have put many a kilometer on my footguards running around since the update to find a spawn of the same magnitude...
  6. Habu

Buying: Ghost Armor Foot-Guards (UL)

Closed a deal on some. Thanks.
  7. Habu

Economical Melee Skilling?

Disclaimer: If there is a thread already asking this, I apologize. :) Every great once in a while I enjoy doing some melee fighting, but the last time I did this was 2005. Back at that time, people we using a lot of the RepEdge 1x0's for eco skilling on smaller mobs. As far as shortblades, I...
  8. Habu

Are you a pack rat?

Ever since I have started playing this game, I have kept items that I have looted that don't necessarily help me, unless I would sell them. I, like IRL, am a pack rat, and seem to hold items and only sell the duplicates I have looted. I was just curious about others in game that were afflicted...
  9. Habu

Auto-Update LA info and post it.... SOMEWHERE!

Perhaps this has been wished for before in a previous thread, but I haven't wished for it elsewhere, so I shall do so here. It would be nice if LA information was auto-updated and posted somewhere. Yeah, I know. Entropedia has info, this forum has info, but sometimes, the info is quite stale...
  10. Habu

MA's Stance on Items Still Dropping...

A LONG time ago, I read a thread that said something that MA's official stance on ALL items still being able to drop in game, they said, "Yes." Am I incorrect here? Perhaps my optimism has clouded my reading ability. Well, if this statement by MA is true to this day, I call shenanigans on MA...
  11. Habu

308 Ped Crude Oil HoF

Me and my homie out fighing some Longu and dropping some bombs / probes during the last 2x Skill Bonus period. This is my biggest HoF on mining EnMatter ever. :yay: I guess they liked me so much they wanted to give me 66th and 67th place!
  12. Habu

Atrax Mature

4/10/09... I couldn't sleep so I looted 53 ped off this Atrax Mature.
  13. Habu

A little Armax Burger

Well, my buddy and I couldn't figure out what to name our team, nor could we figure out what the "goatee thingy" on a Fugabarba was, so, Team Fugabarba Bingle Bongle was formed. We then decided we were hungry and wanted to throw some Armax patties on the grill. We don't take ourselves too...
  14. Habu

Because I am frugal! :)

I have a quick question for those in the "know" about this. I apologize if this info is already in another post. I didn't really look. Anyhow, I like to hunt very cheap, and economical. I have been maxed out on the Opalo for a LONG time, but I like to hit small Snablesnots, Exarosaurs, and...
  15. Habu

2nd SWUNT

Picked up a little SWUNT action since I was at Nea's anyhow. A little later in the SWUNT, Sadmind from Michigan Militia (?) came by and helped out in healing the group as needed. Very kind of him/her to do so. Props to you mate!
  16. Habu

My first 4 global night!

Me and my buddy Dimir decide to go kill a couple of Longu for our evening hunt. Well, as you can see, Dimir was on the receiving end of some pain. All of a sudden a friend, The Keeper, whom we haven't seen in-game in years, logs in. We hook up and he lets us know he was just logging in to...
  17. Habu

Simple I Conductors

Just a few clicks after work and voila! :yay:
  18. Habu

Ametheran Armax

Team "Double Coupon Monday" getting 2 Armax globals on Sunday? :scratch2:
  19. Habu

1st Swunt

Enjoying my first Swunt.
  20. Habu

105 Ped Large Striped Cotton Texture

I know... I know... I know... :rolleyes: This isn't the most exciting global to post here, but I haven't posted one in so long. Thanks for letting me get just a little excitement out of sitting at my desk and clicking my mouse. :yay:
  21. Habu

Missing items a bug?

Hello everyone :) Well, this is my first time having an issue of this nature, but it seems that my armor foot-guards are missing from storage. Anyone know if this is a bug? I checked on EntropiaUniverse.com in the "My" section and looked at my item list, and they aren't on there either...
  22. Habu

Hello!

I have taken a LONG hiatus from this game and decided to clean the dust off my items in storage and see what there is to see in game. Not too many people knew me, but I have been in and out of game for 5 years or so... Well, anyways, Hello to all of you! I have a LOT of reading to catch up with...
  23. Habu

Givin props to the funny avatar names within EU.

My friend and I decided to start giving some props to the people who have created funny names in EU for their avatars. Hats off to you Darth Skippie Boobie! You were first on the list!
  24. Habu

87 Ped Exo Prowler

Perhaps I can open my fridge and loot some neckbones with collard greens. Soulfood! Can ya dig it?
  25. Habu

Cow Mature

Circus Peanuts, in my opinion, actually suck. It would seem that MA likes them though! Click to enlarge
Back