Search results

1. A

6 steps for a greater and better crafting system

Hello everyone... I have suggested something similar before, but now its reworked... First, i have new suggestions and i have structured the idea in six steps I will do this in six posts, and i will wait sometime before i post another, to not flood you all and to see the feedback's... The...
  2. A

Question: what is the meaning of the threats mail icons?

what is the meaning of the threats mail icons?
  3. A

a diferent way to make a auction

Ok! i will start sugesting doing here, and if works i will sugest to put in EU... My sugestion its to do a more classical auction... In other words, you open a auction, but you will mark a date before, then, everyone interessed will have to appear in the thread... And so, you say the starting...
  4. A

Marketing ideas

Well... I have some days ago posted a thread about crafting ideas... and now i have other group of ideas that can be used by anyone...(inluing crafters) but one of the features is linked to the crafter and tailors :) Its marketing ideias... a long time ago i posted a thread about it, bbut its a...
  5. A

Selling: EFD for PEDs (buyout, the first to post takes! 4600 EFD for only 15 PED)

I am selling 4600 EFDs for 15 PEDs(+- 1 PED for 300 EFD) but is kinda of buyout, so the first to post, takes i will wait some time off and later i will be some time at PA in the roff near TT dancing metal style lol
  6. A

Crafter Dreams

Well... I am a crafter, and even i liking crafting, i wish that the craft profession be more complex... and i really think in other profession liked to this... Ok... Lets go first to the crafter dreams... My first tought is that we can custom made items... Something similar to the tailoring...
  7. A

PE in others O.S's

I really think that will be a good ideia make PE for other operational systems like Linux and Mac...
  8. A

today born the SSM(Sweat Sellers Moviment)!!!!!! Sweat sellers, hear me!!!!

SSM is the Sweat Sellers Moviment, the objective is to in the start stabilze the sweat prize, so it dont fall anymore, then, raise the price to at least 1.5... In the past, sweat cost 3.0, but the time change it, the buyers whant more cheap sweat and that what the sweaters do, and the the prices...
  9. A

Where is my poll????

i have posted a poll here... in General discussion but i can find it, i searched trought 10 pages and nothing, and i posted it a few days ago... Someone can help me?
  10. A

Incons in the skills icons

Maybe is nothing, maybe is something, but someone have noted that in some skills iacons have another, smaler icon in the top cornr of it(i think they all are in the left top corner) some of then rememeber others skills icons(like the enginnering skills in craft armor and etc or the tailoring...
  11. A

Market inovation and artistical oportunity

I have some ideias for market improvament, they will help to make promotional stuff and other things that make the selling part more creativy... MA can make ticktes and other stuff, in this case, i have the ideia to the promo ticket and mermber card.. The promo ticket is a simple ticket that...
Back