Search results

1. Hotei

Question on skilling spacecraft pilot

So what is the best way to raise this skill? and some other questions that might answer the first: Do you have to be a pilot of a mothership or can you just use a quad. When you use your vehicle, what is it you need to do, shoot mobs, get shot at by pirates, etc? Would you gain any skills...
  2. Hotei

Selling: 10K Calypso Bone Samples (1 Agility)

Hi mates, ***Current supply of bones = 6552 (BO 1.5pec/Bone) ***New guy weapons (L) and BO: All Cheaper then Auction. 10 x Sollomate Rubio - 556% 16 x Sollomate Azuro - 220% 2 x EWE EP2 - 255% 0 x Skildek Lancehead - 278% --------- I'm tiering some lower level weapons and for the time...
  3. Hotei

New Computer build, need input.

Hi friends! To say I am bad at this kind of stuff is an understatement. I'd like to build a computer for Entropia and as a main computer for the house. I'd also like to try to do it on the cheap. I was inspired by this article on how to build a $750 gaming machine...
  4. Hotei

New Person hunting advice (Eco, Weapon, Fap, Armor).

Hi Mates, I was working on this email for a disciple and figured that some of the information could be useful for others as well. Nothing new here, it's probably all recycled from previous posts in this forum. But this is the stuff that has rung true to me over my 7 years here and I figured...
  5. Hotei

If you add em both up, i got my first tower

Well, I finally hit something fun. It's been a while since I've had the honor to post here. First one I was happy about, the Second one... Thrilled. Been taking a beating hunting, so figured I'd go treasure hunting on Ark. To all of you guys in horrible loot cycles, keep grinding...
  6. Hotei

An undo Button for storage "compact".

I just screwed up and managed to "compact" my armor in storage. Spent the next 30 minutes fixing it. Is there any way that we could get an undo button for storage? I know it's my fault for hitting the button, but it sure would be nice to have a quick way to fix my mistakes. I am thinking i'm...
  7. Hotei

Big shout out to the Soc. Dragons Shadow

It's been awhile since I've posted on forum... I have been in game for 6+ years, and have always been a fan of events where everyone gets together and destroys mobs they normally couldn't kill with weapons that are way too small for that mob. It's something that I think happens way too...
  8. Hotei

Feffox stats from low lvl nest after 39.4 hours hunting

Hi Friends, I'm a numbers Geek and love to keep track of stuff. Figured there may be a few others out there like me so I thought I would share my results. Who know's maybe it can help someone decide what to hunt. This was my first Event that MA put on that I ever did, so I'm pretty happy to...
  9. Hotei

Selling: 82.08 Ped of Welding Wire Blueprints

I would like to sell all of my WW BP's looking for 315% Would like to sell them all at once. Thanks for looking. Hotei
  10. Hotei

Windows 7 user account question.

Hi mates, Just got a new laptop, but problem is, I'm only good enough to know how to turn it on, other then that, I suck at computers :yay: So my question is this. I downloaded Entropia Universe onto my new laptop (first download actually). I am able to use it on my user accout (we will call...
  11. Hotei

Clarification on mining issues, please?

Also posted this on EF, but figured it couldn't hurt to have it somewhere else too... Can we please get an answer with some clarification. You guy were very quick to roll out the mining system that screwed everything up, but now you are very slow to give us answers to your mistakes. It's...
  12. Hotei

Question on why auto bots ruin the game.

Hi guys/gals! First off this is a serious question, i'm not much of a computer guy so this stuff confuses me. I was reading a thread on "stopping auto firing after a mob is dead" and in there it stated that bots have ruined many MMO's. How and why do they do this? I might be showing my...
  13. Hotei

coords for amethera

Hi mates, sorry for the ridiculous post, but I'm stuck at work and internet access is limited to a crappy cell phone. Would anyone take pity on me and post the 4 most extreme coords of amethera? Ex farthest north point, farthest east point etc. Thank you so very kindly! Hotei.
  14. Hotei

Question on a hunting run I just did related to noobs and retention.

Hi everyone, I have a couple questions... It was getting close to the end of the year and didn't really want to re-deposit until the beginning of next year. So I pulled together the loose ped i had (145ped in total) turned it into ammo and decided to shoot it through an unamped opalo (I know...
  15. Hotei

will this laptop work.

Hi guys! Sorry for asking, but I am actually really STUPID when it comes to anything technical or computerish :) Will this play EU at a good level.... and is the price good. Its a Lenovo ideapad y560 with intel core i7 processor, 4gb memory, 500gb hard drive. Windows 7 home premium. Ati...
  16. Hotei

What hunting Aurli at Level 26 Evader looks like.

Hi Mates! This is just to give some people numbers, and hopefully it helps them. Or maybe it's just for those who like stats off of mobs. I always see posts about, what kind of skill should I have to go hunt Aurli. Well I don't have that answer, but you can look at my results and decide for...
  17. Hotei

Any RL Fire, EMS, Police play EU?

As it says in title, was curious if any firefighters, paramedics, EMT's, police officers play EU? If you don't feel comfortable posting in thread drop me a pm. Figured it would be fun to meet you all, swap stores, blow off steam, generally BS, and have a good time. All the best, Hotei
  18. Hotei

1600 Rippersnappers later...

Hi mates, Here is the statistical breakdown for killing 1600 Rippersnappers. I have no urge to make this into a hunting log. I just wanted to pass along some numbers, and hopefully they can help someone. I dont really even plan on continuing to the end of 10,000 Rippers, but if i do i will...
  19. Hotei

how much skill is needed to hunt/mine at "x" level.

Hi mates. I was reading some posts recently stating that you don't really need the "uber unlimited items" to hunt or mine big. With enhancers, tiered weapons, etc I have to agree. However what is enough to hunt at a low lvl, a medium level, and a high level. What does it take to mine at a...
  20. Hotei

Can we stop the personal argments?

Hi mates, I can only speak for myself. I love this game, I love this forum. Honestly it makes me sad that such a great thing is being destroyed by a few people that have a personal venditta against one another. Sure I understand that there will be disagreements, but please can we keep them...
  21. Hotei

map similar to jaxmap?

Hi mates. I used to really enjoy the jaxmap with grid lines... is there any similar replacement that you know of? Thanks mates. Hotei
  22. Hotei

mining amps effeciency and entropedia.

Hi mates. I've searched and just can't find the answer to this. How is the effeciency calculated on entropedia? What does the number mean? And is there a way that we know to use this to compare amps? Thanks everyone for taking the time to read and hopefully respond. Hotei
  23. Hotei

Selling: Riker UL3 Unlimited.

Hi mates, Looking to sell the Riker UL3 unlimited. Information on it is at Entropedia and also entropiatools if your interested on stats. Up to an A105 can be slapped on as an amp. I am willing to take any semi reasonable offer. Feel free to post here or PM me. Monthly MU on it from in...
  24. Hotei

5614.87 Ped Esto Young

Well mates, as the title says, I finally got me a good one :) Here's a screen shot of the loot :) I am very pleased, obviously. I'd like to thank everyone that has helped me in learning how to hunt correctly, Guys you know who you are! Thanks a million! Finally I'd like to thank all my...
  25. Hotei

Can I play with a Verizon Wireless air card?

Hi mates!!! I think this is in the right section. Well question is as above. I happen to have a job that would allow me the time to play at work (City doesn't let us use their internet for stuff like EU... I know, can you believe it???) Anyhow, I was wondering if I could use a verizon...
Back