“Spread the Word” Screenshot Contest

December 2013 I guess ... if ever ... as usual

Yeah... considering they are supposed to be used in a promotion starting this year, I don't think so...

Yeah... considering they are supposed to be used in a promotion starting this year, I don't think so...

ROFL!

Yeah ... we all know all that plans, promises and road maps ...

They are not able or willing to fix a simple bug but promise big promotion campaigns? I will tell every newcomer I meet that they won't or can't fix the apartment bug at Medusa since nearly half a year.

You won't get a prize ... L or UL ... soon. Remember last WoF. Ask Team Sweden about winner jackets!

Last edited:
patience.jpg

LOL! Yeah ... no problem ... I don't own such a 5k apartment. I'm already chipping out and will continue with this undertaking. I like this game so much. But I don't trust MA anymore. I will only keep my ~20k wardrobe and have some smalltalk now and than.

Yeah ... we all know all that plans, promises and road maps ...

And for example the road map they posted has been followed so far. Within the times set too.

Suddenly, I am wondering.....

why didn't I participate in this???

hmmmm (too short)! :scratch2:

Hmm what? just check the current roadmap on the EU website and you'll see beacons and mentoring were both returned in accordance to it

Hmm what? just check the current roadmap on the EU website and you'll see beacons and mentoring were both returned in accordance to it

Lol, my hmm is not really linked to the road map..
Actually I'm not too concerned about road map... coz I think the developpers are trying to do their best with the resources they have at hand... so in general i dont' complain much about bugs or road map.!

humm so 6 business days wasn't enough I guess. Hopefully, they will post the resuts the same time they post the results for the shop decorating contest :)

*note the sarcasum*

Sorry to all those that entered and "may" get something... I feel bad for you guys; but unless MindArk shows they have a good track record for these things I won't ever enter anything they do via forums.

~Danimal

Sorry to all those that entered and "may" get something...

Why? I am happy that they are taking their time to really make a fair judging, especially since the winning screenshots will be used for advertisements :cool:

Why? I am happy that they are taking their time to really make a fair judging, especially since the winning screenshots will be used for advertisements :cool:

Fair judgement possible only if MA includes judges without any conflict of interest.
............meaning excluding all MA's family members from participation... or excluding judges with close friends submiting for the contest.

MA has not explicitly said about those participants or judges..... Until then there will be always a question if fair judgement has been applied!

Last edited:
Fair judgement possible only if MA includes judges without any conflict of interest.
............meaning excluding all MA's family memebers from participation... or excluding judges with close friends submiting for the contest.

MA has not explicitly said about those participants or judges..... Until then there will be always a question if fair judgement has been applied!

Not to mention that the forum that is being used for screenshot submissions doesn't even require users to register with their in game avatar name. Screenshots should have been required to be submitted to the main Entropia site where you would log in with your in game account. The way it is now anyone regardless of having an Entropia account could have created an account on the forum and submitted photos they took from the other forums or anywhere they found them and then submit someones name who plays. Also one person could register multiple accounts on the forum and submit people they know in game if more then one of their forum accounts wins. MA official will be asking via PM on the forum for in game avatar names.:rolleyes:

Any news on the winners yet,
They originally said it would be within a few days of the closing date, i know its not the biggest event going on in the world today, but some info would still be nice,
Thanks in advance Tommy Smokeymac

Any news on the winners yet,
They originally said it would be within a few days of the closing date, i know its not the biggest event going on in the world today, but some info would still be nice,
Thanks in advance Tommy Smokeymac

From EntropiaForum:
Sorry for the delay.

You'll be happy to hear that we will be announcing the winners later today.
:yay:

In order to get the prizes distributed as quickly as possible, the winners will need to send me a private message with their full avatar name.

Just out of curiosity, have you excluded undercover MA staff and family members (brother, sisters, father, son, mothther daughter, wife, husband etc)

MindArk staff and family members are always excluded from all contests, events and prizes.

Quite frankly, I saw much better screenshots than that. You should have asked expert photographers for their opinion, as it seems your panel of judges has absolutely no eye for such matters. If you're only using those for your marketing campaign... well, you'd better have some other tricks up your sleeves.

*sigh*

Why is disappointment no longer unexpected?

The winners have now been announced:

First time I win anything in EU events (not counting 2nd and 3rd places in fort events lol) :yay:

Altho I must say I personally felt that several other screenies (from myself and others) were better than that particular one :laugh:

EDIT: Now listed the Adj. LR32 (L) in auction at 110.73% SB/BO... 650PED total :cool: hope it sells soon so I have some money for holiday gaming :laugh:

Last edited:
Quite frankly, I saw much better screenshots than that. You should have asked expert photographers for their opinion, as it seems your panel of judges has absolutely no eye for such matters. If you're only using those for your marketing campaign... well, you'd better have some other tricks up your sleeves.

*sigh*

Why is disappointment no longer unexpected?

lol! lose much!...just sayin! :laugh:

I expected to lose, actually. There were far better entries.
Now watch my eyes roll with derision. :saint:

Back