100 sweat into a hangar

The red paperclip story involved a lot of trades of things that can't usually be purchased:
- an afternoon with alice cooper
- a recording contract
- a role in a movie

These things, while not worth much to those offering, may be worth a lot to those who don't have these opportunities.

The problem you will run into to, is everything you will trade in EU has a similiar value to everyone. You have to be a great trader and increase your value a little each time in EU, because no one is going to offer a high value item at a ridiculous discount. This will take hundreds to thousands of trades and one bad trade could set you back 100 good trades. You need to find items that can't be easily bought and sold that might be worth a great deal to someone. Trading sweat, dung, armour parts, etc. isn't going to get you very far, unless you happen to find several generous people.

Good luck :)

I'll trade you

I'll trade you the dung for....

An exa leather shirt Male - tt-3.46 :)

PM me for a meet

good luck

PS- Just like the paperclip, trades could involve real life things, who knows what people here can offer. Also remember your EFD, they are tradeable to.:)

Last edited:
I will trade you a minor nerve blast chip. TT value 2.39/30 ped.

That's a good offer, worth more than the sweat

As far as i have heard, the paperclip thing was based on communication and travelling around while talking to people.. Don't think the guy put up ads that he wanted to trade this or that for something more in value.

So you're starting from the wrong foot.

But again.. i may be wrong...

I was doing this, I started I think with one piece of dung and gone to light ore amp (50PED tt valued) and thats all, You can find my thread in search "from dung to house"

I did not realize that there were so many people on here that were so eager to crap all over someone else's dreams. At least Snake_eyes is trying to do something. I say + rep to Snake_eyes, and good luck! Just my :twocents:.

For those who don't want to buy the book or look for this themselves, here is the URL for the red paperclip saga.
http://oneredpaperclip.blogspot.com/2005/07/one-red-paperclip.html

Quick update. Lykke and I finally managed to meet up and make the trade. Lykke threw in 80 fruit as part of the trade which i'll pass on along with the dung to norbet for the exa leather shirt male.

Here's a screenshot of the trade being done. Apologies for the size I will figure out how to resize pictures in here on the next one :)

trade1.JPG

Also I have committed to trading these items with norbet so what will you people offer me for a exa leather shirt Male?

That's a lot of stuff yu got there in your inventory :D

Good luck with your challenge!

hehe i heard stuff like this before i hope u have good luck with it

Thanks for the encouraging words. So far i'm having a ball with it. I'ts only been 24hours and the first trade has been with a avatar of the week :).

Remember people exa leather shirt Male is up for trade now. So get your trade offers in.

I think the trick would be something with a value of 1k peds into a hangar.

Nobody has pulled this before in EU due to the nature of the economy, not sticking to the red-paperclip rules format and unbalansing presense between the talk and the walk.

Also, things must be done in a certain web 2.0 manner, with a certain blog style and multiple appeal to most player classes.

Good luck to you and future red-paper-clippers!

PS: beware of large EU economy gaps (like for example A101-A103 gap compared with the A104-A106 gap, same series items).

As trade is one of the only things that can do save profit without huge loss, it should be possible. Its just a matter of time.

GL on your mission.

P.S. Didn´t read the hole thread, just the first post ;-)

nothing's impossible. improbably yes :) but not impossible. Anyway anything that livens things up a little and brings a smile to a few people is worth a try...

hangar = 120 k \\ 100 sweat =70 pec

or u can get ur but fuiscked and + 100 sweat and maybe u get one

Last edited:
Hello Onetowatch, I'll be at atlas north sweating a while if you online. I got something for the fruit as well, i'll throw in some sweat :D

How did the book end? I think the whole premise eventually became a gimmick and a charity. Look at the last few items...obvious charity there.

Don't expect that here.

Good luck, anyway.

The last few trades weren't about charity. They were about publicity for some of the people involved.

I will try and catch up with you later today norbet after work. I'll be on about 7PM calypso time onwards.

Just managed to catch up with Norbert at Atlas Island North and traded the 80 dung and 80 fruit for the exa leather shirt M and 5 orange paint cans. Here's a thumbnail of the trade.

trade2_thumb.jpg

I must admit this has really livened things up for me again. I'm enjoying reading the posts in here (even the negative ones) and excited to find out what offers will come in next. So if you feel you want the exa leather male shirt M and 5 orange paint cans to go with it then don't be shy come make me a offer I can't refuse :)

one2watch

Just managed to catch up with Norbert at Atlas Island North and traded the 80 dung and 80 fruit for the exa leather shirt M and 5 orange paint cans. Here's a thumbnail of the trade.

trade2_thumb.jpg

I must admit this has really livened things up for me again. I'm enjoying reading the posts in here (even the negative ones) and excited to find out what offers will come in next. So if you feel you want the exa leather male shirt M and 5 orange paint cans to go with it then don't be shy come make me a offer I can't refuse :)

one2watch

Thanks for the dung :D. The exa shirt was sat in storage, and came from a tailoring run a few weeks back were i made a good profit, and so didn't stand me at anything thanks to a 85 ped global. As for the dung I have been stockpiling growth molecules and ferliliser from mining, hoping that maybe the next landgrab maybe the % will increase on them. Good luck Onetowatch, even if you don't make a hangar at least you trying . :)

Sounds like a cool idea and all but... I'm not sure if EU will be around by the time you are half way to your goal :(

Sounds like a cool idea and all but... I'm not sure if EU will be around by the time you are half way to your goal :(

Believe me trox when I say eu will be around for a very very long time. A clue to the reason why is the in game movie trailors that have started to appear...

trade2_thumb.jpg

one2watch
update to the front

i know about the story

but essentially in Entropia..... you want us to give you a hanger for 70pec.....

no matter how you look at it you want something for nothing.

not a chance in hell, satan will be ice skating to the revival terminal before this happens.

Play the game and work like everyone else and stop trying to scrounge!

i know about the story

Play the game and work like everyone else and stop trying to scrounge!

Who said I don't play the game?

This very charming exa leather shirt is still available for trade and comes with 5 orange paint cans :)

its not philantropy! for example, a healer might need that sweat, but not a low tt fap they looted, so trades it for the fap. another player might need that fap, but not a pixie harness, so they trade those, every time he gets something a bit better, but both people are happy with each trade.

its not philantropy! for example, a healer might need that sweat, but not a low tt fap they looted, so trades it for the fap. another player might need that fap, but not a pixie harness, so they trade those, every time he gets something a bit better, but both people are happy with each trade.

Well put. This is exactly what my mrs said after reading the thread last night :)

Back