20 Years of Entropia Universe!

Or.. Are they generic EU items since they are from a time before Planet Partners were a thing?
That's a fair point. I wonder what the PP specific items will be for Calypso. Mayhem TWEN items? Could be awesome.

I can understand some peoples reservations. Currently twen items looted are:
Omegaton M2870 Improved TWEN Edition
A-3 Justifier Mk. 2 TWEN Edition
Sollomate Opalo TWEN Edition
Fire Forge DAR 9300, TWEN Edition

The Omegaton M2870 Improved TWEN Edition is by Omegaton which is one of the companies in Calypso lore. So now we know this is a general twen item so for practical purposes this is one of the items "gifted" by MA to all planet partners much like some mobs have been "gifted" by MA to planet partners for them to use. Can be seen as "demos" for PP's.

I can understand some peoples reservations. Currently twen items looted are:

The Omegaton M2870 Improved TWEN Edition is by Omegaton which is one of the companies in Calypso lore. So now we know this is a general twen item so for practical purposes this is one of the items "gifted" by MA to all planet partners much like some mobs have been "gifted" by MA to planet partners for them to use. Can be seen as "demos" for PP's.
These are underwhelming? I guess in just a day or two it's not bad. I was remembering good old SGA. My "expectations" as they are have been full of reservations since that time period.

As there has been some confusion over whether TWEN items drop outside of Calypso or not, I have been asked to make a statement clarifying the matter:
  1. As mentioned in the original announcement, general TWEN Edition items will be dropping on all planets throughout Entropia, starting on January 30th (when the announcement was made). They are not exclusive to Calypso.
  2. Planet Partner specific TWEN items, however, will be released at a later date. This is the case for both Calypso and other planets.
Thank you for the clarification Ludvig.

@ludvig what about the hub? Can you confirm with the team if weak turreleon lurkers can drop anything?

Go hunt them and report back if that question is serious and not taking the piss. 😂

Go hunt them and report back if that question is serious and not taking the piss. 😂
I’ve put over 10 hours a day for 2 days killing approx 70 mobs per minute, with nothing yet, same with the others there

no unreal tokens that is, I don’t expect anything else yet

Last edited:
Any items currently dropping are general TWEN items. No planet specific items (including Calypso specific) have dropped yet.
Hi @Ludvig|MindArk

Thanks for your posts

Please confirm, does this mean that items such as those listed below are “general TWEN items” which are available on any planet?

Also, does this TWEN event include space mobs or are they fully excluded due to not being on a planet?

You can lead a horse to water, but you cant make it drink

First eternal Christmas event now one year birthday party with Twen Hunt. Here the eyes of some shine and MA is happy about lots of fresh money. They just know how to squeeze the last cent out of the players ^^ Enjoy spending your money

Sollomate TWEN drop on Cyrene, apparently.
Yeah but Cyrene is pretty close to Caly, what about planets that are further away?
Also, Cyrene also starts with a C and has a Y in its name, what about planets and servers that don't start with lett C nor have Y.... so many ways to get people confused.....

Last edited:
But I'm not on any planet, I'm on a plane because earth is flat where is my TWEN LOOOT OHMAGAAWD MA YOU RUINED MY LIFE111!1!1!!!1!1!1!!!!1!1!1/(7'7393(

70mob min come one we did more during the Merp explosive skilling era

it was quite fun ;);)

Should be what macro/bot you use
You clearly don’t know the hub, my gun breaks every 340 shots (2 star stunna) so I need to manually repair every few minutes. Its far from botting

the mob has 20 hp, my gun does 100 shots per minute, at 11-22+ damage per shot boosted, and respawn is fast

As there has been some confusion over whether TWEN items drop outside of Calypso or not, I have been asked to make a statement clarifying the matter:
  1. As mentioned in the original announcement, general TWEN Edition items will be dropping on all planets throughout Entropia, starting on January 30th (when the announcement was made). They are not exclusive to Calypso.
  2. Planet Partner specific TWEN items, however, will be released at a later date. This is the case for both Calypso and other planets.
thank you for the clarity

Back