20 Years of Entropia Universe!

the discovery on the opalo was from a lvl 10 thorifoid
Well that’s nice to know, thanks for sharing that bit of information, so it would seem players at my level have a chance of seeing something interesting drop, encouraging :cool:

I also only hunt small mobs (often below lvl 10) for little money per month. I don't let it infect me to change my play style and invest more. I don't care if I get something, what counts for me is the result at the end of the hunt. No loss or keeping the loss as small as possible.

I read somewhere here that any mob CAN drop these items, but am somewhat skeptical.
Are there any level limits on the mobs that are supposed to drop the TWEN items?
I’ve not seen any comments on what mob or level has dropped anything that has dropped so far, which got me wondering.
I generally hunt lower level mobs from 10-20 ish, can I reasonably expect to see something drop?
I’m not getting too excited by all the hype, for low budget players like me, I find getting carried away in EU is generally a recipe for disappointment but would LOVE to be proved wrong!

Had my first UE5 token drop while swunting small mobs on RT , not an uber drop but still something.

pulled my first EUT from a lvl 8 drone on caly that i bumped into while mining. not one of the event mobs, just a normal spawn.

the discovery on the opalo was from a lvl 10 thorifoid
Wait, what?

No, it wasn't.

I discovered it on a Thorifoid, but it sure as hell wasn't a level 10.

I have no idea where you got this information from.

From which vendor did the guy on the left got his Earth Shock Trooper armor? Any refills anywhere? :D

index.php

Wait, what?

No, it wasn't.

I discovered it on a Thorifoid, but it sure as hell wasn't a level 10.

I have no idea where you got this information from.
Educated guess, you had globals on the neophytes/novices around the time the gun was looted + there was a novice in the screenshot of you looting it.

From which vendor did the guy on the left got his Earth Shock Trooper armor? Any refills anywhere? :D

index.php
what about the container ? what outpost/tp is that ? :sneaky:

Educated guess, you had globals on the neophytes/novices around the time the gun was looted + there was a novice in the screenshot of you looting it.
yeah, they are in the same area, but the one i killed wasnt that level. :) you can easily deduct from this information what level it is, though.

what about the container ? what outpost/tp is that ? :sneaky:
what about the girl in the red jumpsuit beckoning you to go inside? the guy in the harrier suit falling to his knee's for her? guy in the vigi lost his load looking at her.

what about the girl in the red jumpsuit beckoning you to go inside? the guy in the harrier suit falling to his knee's for her? guy in the vigi lost his load looking at her.
She just has a Mayhem azuro, it’s always like that when I’m at camp Icarus

As ArMatrix SB-10, TWEN Edition has been dropped, does that mean that PP-specific items are now in loot? Or is Armatrix a general item as well?

Oh very good, yes!

Any info at all how long the maintenance will be? I couldn't find the post about it.

That's precisely what I was looking for

As ArMatrix SB-10, TWEN Edition has been dropped, does that mean that PP-specific items are now in loot? Or is Armatrix a general item as well?
excellent question, i wonder myself too,

and also i believe the PP specific items started to drop

ther's a FEN version of this knife, could be a path

:tux:

bump

Unfortunately my PP saw it's shadow so now we have 3 more weeks of Caly Robots...

I presume it's a reference to the film Groundhog Day, where the groundhog on 2nd Feb predicts spring now or six more weeks of winter depending on seeing its shadow or not.
Thus, it's a joke, but means 'more of the same' is predicted.

Would chatgbt give approximately the same answer?

index.php
Pretty sure this image is a reference to a TWEN event instance we are getting at some point with 5 dps categories similar to old mayhem with prizes of unlimited TWEN EST, Hazen, Martial, Vigilante, and Harrier. Also obtained from TWEN strongboxes looted inside the instance are TWEN Dog pets and Jumpsuits with generic skill experience buffs.

/cope

Like Jetsina said
I presume it's a reference to the film Groundhog Day, where the groundhog on 2nd Feb predicts spring now or six more weeks of winter depending on seeing its shadow or not.
Thus, it's a joke, but means 'more of the same' is predicted.

Would chatgbt give approximately the same answer?

Thanks, makes more sense but still what has that got to do with what allarom asked?
allarom said:

Yes

Ar
Thanks, makes more sense but still what has that got to do with what allarom asked?
allarom said:
ArMatrix is a general item.

PP items will start dropping after there is a PP VU, not before. And this will be tied in with new content for PPs to attract people to those planets, and it will be announced in those PPs respective forums when it comes, don't worry.

Right now is Caly robots, like every year, it will probably continue for at least 2 more weeks, then followed by a short break, then something else, maybe it will be that PP VU, maybe not.

Back