30k+ Kreltine with X5 unlimited

OMG!!!!
THE BEST ATH I HAVE SEEN AND YOU GOT IT!!
w00000000000t :yay:

Wow.. just.. WOW

Awesome gun man..

ultra GZ!!

ubergrazt :)

what dome ere you in by the way?

2 or 3?

I'm guessing it's dome 3! I know someone up there who was waitin on team to get in there... if it is, you beat him (they to it)

wow, been waiting for this thing to loot for a while now. gratz on getting it.

is it for sale? o_O

Wow, that's amazing!

Don't sell it to fast, this weapon should fetch a very high price.

WOW. Very nice, well done.

We're all just sitting here green with envy. What an incredible loot!

Move over, MM.

There you go with the BLP modmerc, we'll see how many of these will drop. Nice find, for sure a top ATH here.

OMG :eek:

BIG GRATZ on the gun

and the ath too^^

better ever loot? yeah, for sure :)

ubergratz m8 :yay:

gratz! predicted 20k 30k tt weapons long ago and here they are lol

gratulations !!! :)

Nice 10271 PED minimum condition. Level requirements BLP pistoleer lvl 49 and maxed 56 :eek:
I bet the upmark is twice the UL Assassin

By that time you can use regular unlimiteds already

Big gratz on that amazing find ATH #1 new items :D
I thought there would be a Shadow harness in also but I was wrong.

Thats really awsome loot you got there man :yay:

Massive uber gratz

gratz,really hard jobs pays off :) best ath ever and i am glad that it is you who got it : uz veselibu :D

Ubergrats for this incredible ATH :yay:

My silent dream was to loot this gun, but you got it before me :D

My jaw quite literally dropped when I saw this in chat, and I've been talking about it ever since. Amazing find, big big grats to you! There's no way I'd sell this gun if I'd been the lucky one to loot it, but if you decide to sell then you will get many many many PEDs. More than I can afford, by a long way, sadly.

huge gratz
i was on CP when i saw it
i'm thinking to go back Eudoria now lol
:yay::rolleyes:;)

omfg OMFG omfg OMFG omfg OMFG omfg OMFG omfg OMFG omfg OMFG omfg OMFG omfg OMFG omfg OMFG omfg OMFG omfg OMFG omfg OMFG omfg OMFG omfg OMFG omfg OMFG omfg OMFG omfg OMFG omfg OMFG omfg OMFG omfg OMFG omfg OMFG omfg OMFG omfg OMFG omfg OMFG omfg OMFG omfg OMFG omfg OMFG omfg OMFG omfg OMFG omfg OMFG omfg OMFG omfg OMFG omfg OMFG omfg OMFG omfg OMFG omfg OMFG omfg OMFG omfg OMFG omfg OMFG omfg OMFG omfg OMFG omfg OMFG omfg OMFG omfg OMFG omfg OMFG omfg OMFG omfg OMFG omfg OMFG omfg OMFG omfg OMFG omfg OMFG omfg OMFG omfg OMFG omfg OMFG omfg OMFG omfg OMFG omfg OMFG omfg OMFG omfg OMFG omfg OMFG omfg OMFG omfg OMFG omfg OMFG omfg OMFG omfg OMFG omfg OMFG omfg OMFG omfg OMFG omfg OMFG omfg OMFG omfg OMFG omfg OMFG omfg OMFG omfg OMFG omfg OMFG omfg OMFG omfg OMFG omfg OMFG omfg OMFG omfg OMFG omfg OMFG omfg OMFG omfg OMFG omfg OMFG omfg OMFG omfg OMFG omfg OMFG omfg OMFG omfg OMFG omfg OMFG omfg OMFG omfg OMFG omfg OMFG omfg OMFG omfg OMFG omfg OMFG omfg OMFG omfg OMFG omfg OMFG omfg OMFG omfg OMFG omfg OMFG omfg OMFG omfg OMFG omfg OMFG omfg OMFG omfg OMFG omfg OMFG

enough said ..... :eek:

My jaw quite literally dropped when I saw this in chat, and I've been talking about it ever since. Amazing find, big big grats to you! There's no way I'd sell this gun if I'd been the lucky one to loot it, but if you decide to sell then you will get many many many PEDs. More than I can afford, by a long way, sadly.

I dont think you can even start using this gun yet (lvl 49 blp pistoleer and maxed 56)

Very big gratz. Saw it in the chat and proceeded to tell everyone, who came online within the next fifteen minutes, about it.

Some advice.

1. Do a decay test so you can tell everyone exactly how uber it is.

2. Don't sell it. Sell your Strikehammer and see that cash as a bonus instead. :cool:

gratz! predicted 20k 30k tt weapons long ago and here they are lol

Well Mindark told us around the Mod BGH time that there are items with 100 k PED TT in the system "ready to be found" (yeah right). I fear we will never see those items now that we have (L) and "UL-(L)", though. Or at least not for another five-ten years. :(

I dont think you can even start using this gun yet (lvl 49 blp pistoleer and maxed 56)

Not yet, no, but I'd be holding on tight to it for the day I could. And I'd be able to get a lot closer with the other 20k+ PEDs in this ATH :)

That's a pretty nice pop gun - gratz on the amazing find.

:D:D:D

Back