Wow nice loot Big Grats :)

guess stayin up space does pay off :) :wtg::wtg:

dam huge loot :yay::yay::yay:
be carefull its a mass distruction weapon

Congratz to the uberfind.:)

I am really working on mine but it seems to take forever! :/

Congratz to the uberfind.:)

I am really working on mine but it seems to take forever! :/

keep working... my biggest single lot was form old argo times, when wasn't amp limits, it was ~2 - 2.5 years ago...

btw, this baby is not for sale, it will stay in my hands...

and ty for all gratz again, i hope i'm not dreaming... :yay:

seen this one in game :)

:yay: UBER UBER GRATZ :yay:

keep working... my biggest single lot was form old argo times, when wasn't amp limits, it was ~2 - 2.5 years ago...

btw, this baby is not for sale, it will stay in my hands...

and ty for all gratz again, i hope i'm not dreaming... :yay:

Its an high priced item, maybe 300.000 PED, thats $30.000 USD, which is 14.154,35 LVL... :)

Its an high priced item, maybe 300.000 PED, thats $30.000 USD, which is 14.154,35 LVL... :)

id say thats a little hight BUT its def. THE most expensive pistol ingame now :)

& this ATH really restores a little hope in decent possible loots ;)

Big gratz and nice weapon.

id say thats a little hight BUT its def. THE most expensive pistol ingame now :)

& this ATH really restores a little hope in decent possible loots ;)

More then AMM?

Well I'll start dreaming again, this is.. magic, and no.. you ain't dreaming!

Thanks MA for showing uber super extreme loots still are there.

It's definitely a very very very very nice pistol, but you should also note that with150-175k you should be able to buy a Rockjacker and chip it to 8+ HA, gaining 40-50 HP in the process.
I think that is the ballpark market value here, maybe add a 10% bonus as X5 is a better pker, hence the 200k mark would make sense: more would not be justified IMHO.

Still the best loot I've seen since a while.

Take care,
BBB

Just Wow thats really a very nice find:eyecrazy:
Gratz

Very nice ATH. Gratz man.

i was online y'day when this ATH was made...
I cried for you, man....believe me...crying for
env...erhm...joy! :D

HUGE GRATS - Thats the best loot in 2007 AND 2008 in game, watch out, dont sell it to someone... Sell EVERYTHING else U have to before - but not that unique pearl :)

Besides - I couldn't really have thought of someone else deserving it more than U anyway - yea Nicole, but thats another history :)

I dont think it will be unique for long, but then again a 2nd HL11 unlimmited hassnt drop yet (not what I know of anyway)

:yay: big grats man! :yay:

keep da gun, dont sell ;D

Just insane. Gratz means nothing. :eek:

and remember - this saturday party at ur place! :wtg:
kekava here we come :beerchug: :drink:

I would disagree, but it sure is second or third - depending on if it's worth more then a normal MM. Number one BLP, though. :cool:

amazing. COuld you post a piccy of the stats?

uber gartzzz mate!!!!:yay::yay:

Nice find. Nice to see great ajtamz in ATHs once in a while.
Big Gratz :yay:

ubbbbbba grtzzz :)

My congratulations in this find of yours.

Just a few advises:

Keep it until you realize its full potential so that you can ask for a decent price for it.

Sell it once you receive an offer that can pay for the "loss" that would result of not having it.

As personnal attached fellings it doesn't have a real price tag

It's real price tag is easy to calculate

(Price of 10/10 skills on Foeripper - Price of 10/10 on X5)*50% [50% since they also give other advantadges like HP, and in the even of sale it still requires a lot of ESI to get them in and to get them out]
+ Foeripper markup
+ Personnal feelings value (That's something VISA can't buy)

Back