31664 ATH from second entity

Status

HunterZ

Dominant
Society
Riga team
HunterZ
its was long time ago in far far galaxy.....

NO FCKING WAY !!!! it was today few hours ago in PE :cool:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=5668

when i got this one, and after 5 seconds i got DISCONNECT !!!!!
and noticed 96% servers are up. i know, loot never disapears for anyone, but u never wanna be first, specialy with ATH #1 :)
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=5669

i loged back, T'ed to terminal and:

yes !!!! ITS MY BABY !!!!! if u ask me: U DESERVE IT? YEAH !!! I think i deserve it, i playing 32 months and 27-28 of them hunting hard and i think i am one of best skilled pplz in PE and my best hunting HOF so far was 1,7k+ from armax cow...and i made many millions of peds turnover in ammo ...its sound litle bit funny :laugh:
all my 3 years dreams become true in 1 second, and i am incredible happy with it. and i am very happy about all uber loots 1-4 place now are get by skilled players: Me, Swat, CC team, Starman - i think we all deserve them because worked hard. Now MA need to make same think with mining to prize hardcore miners. :laugh:

P.S. /joke/
and damn - 5% of these goes to tax !!!! :eek: 1583 peds!!!! it was close to my previos uber, gimme back it !! pay for advertising !!! :laugh:

AWESOME :D and well deserved ATH Gratz

CongratulationZ :kos:

CONGRATULATIONS.

p.s. When I joined PE and saw that, I was shocked.

Here is what u said to me when i got my hogglo, now its my turn.

PFFFT

OMG Gratz HunterZ and very well deserved,no shit. It always makes me happy when a long time and hardcore hunter scores the jackpot. 31k..o_O (hope im next)

Wow! Gratz! :D

Hey You disconnected too? I heard that the moment when starman had his 19k uber he got disconnected too.. Hmm weird.

dr_udi said:
Here is what u said to me when i got my hogglo, now its my turn.

PFFFT

it took some time to do my turn :) bet well prepared turns is nice istn it ? :laugh:

what blade did you get?
(grats!)

nice..gratz man :) :cool:

Awesome grats man :)

For those who seem to consider this as sour grapes, I would like to share that HunterZ was present in Zeus at a time someone asked me if I was still collecting money for the RainMan trustfund.

HunterZ apparently did not know about that initiative, and asked me what the deal was. He then, without knowing the first thing about me or Rain Man, donated money that was "profit from a hunt".

Very well deserved indeed, HunterZ.

Its ok, I guess..... :rolleyes:

UBER gratz...

As I said to Skam in socchat when Starman got his, I don't really like these very big HOFs when it's not an event.
However, if it's money from the lawsuit, then I think it's cool :)

No matter what, I think it's well deserved both Hunterz and Starman ;)

BTW: What sword was that ?

i was hoping for combat enblade 14 :(

HunterZ said:
it took some time to do my turn :) bet well prepared turns is nice istn it ? :laugh:

hehehe :)

wow great HOF and you deserve it..

congrats :)

Huge Gratz :D :D
I have been waiting for you to score All Time High, well deserved :)

Big GRATS !!! Well done :clap:

gratz to you, and i also CTD'd and missed the message :mad:

ATH Gratz from all LV Army members :) Well done HunterZ

I only see 2 piles of 1k?

Wheres the 31k?

Or is the painting worth 29k? =?

Anyways, OoS sends its congratulations out to HunterZ and Deathifier.. ;)

We were previously exterminating bots on TI and proclaiming quite loudly to no one in particular "Why is it called Treasure Island? No ATH has ever been found here. It should be called treasureless Island" etc, etc, etc, etc. (Basically the whole hunt.)

So Gratz to both of ya. Nice to see that TI has earned its name now.

HunterZ said:
its was long time ago in far far galaxy.....

NO FCKING WAY !!!! it was today few hours ago in PE :cool:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=5668

Huge Congratulations to you HunterZ! :D

Definitely broke a few records today, ones I didn't think would be broken for a very long time (and esp. not broken on TI).

HunterZ said:
P.S. /joke/
and damn - 5% of these goes to tax !!!! :eek: 1583 peds!!!! it was close to my previos uber, gimme back it !! pay for advertising !!! :laugh:
ROFL :laugh:

It's going to a good cause though, straight into the fund for DNA research so I can bring everyone some fun mobs to chase around.

All the best with the future, and enjoy spending that cash ;)
- Deathifier

..... :eek:

Huge grats Hunterz! That's one crazy ass HoF!
Have fun with the PED! :D

big gratz =)
maybe in a year or 2 i can kill a second entity to :laugh:

Status
Back