31664 ATH from second entity

Status
Some other gratz for you HunterZ

Gratz :dunce: :tongue2:

:eek: Grats HunterZ :thumbup:

geez.. blody hell. Congrats damnit! :eek:

OMFG what a loot :cool: Gratz to u :bowdown:
This makes me think, that we might not have seen the highest loot yet since this ath isn´t connected with the ongoing event :eek:
What is next a melchi 40k find? A chirpy 50k ;) well I´m for one happy that there are some ppl that shows that it is posible to get high loots outside an event.
Back to topic ang uber gratz on da uber loot

:bandit:

I forgot something in my Gratz post ..

GRATZ TO Mr. Taxcollector Deathifier, im sure the peds will put to good use :D

HMMMMM. credit window also looks nice :)

Gratz!

But isnt the printed sum already taxed?

wow, grats man :cool:

OMFG man gratz to you it is well deserved for ya :) :) i just hope i get mine next :p when i start hunting hard :p spending 1k peds on ammo again and hunting and killing everything in sight instead of PK like i used to do :p lol :D i just need to hunt hard again :) and hope to get a ATH :D

Highest Gratz. Finally, someone killed this Second Entity who was roaming in TI (if i am not wrong about the location).

Congrats! And now I understand.. if the uber loots are let loose just until some 50k PED occurs, it would be headlines again ("A player slayed a mob
and won 5k USD in an online game Project Entropia...")

Which other games give as big loots? I guess some rare items are woth
a lot but they may be more in the 100-500 USD pricetag...

So, MA should get some press coverage now.. :rolleyes:

Gratz SO damn much to you m8..
But F... MA!!!!!
:handjob:

Lol HunterZ .Now thats a HoF !
You know you have a lucky avatar from long time now .So i m not that surprised :D .
The most funny thing here is i really doubt if you are going to buy anything...
I just thought it was a HoF-to-the-RL-bank-account :laugh:

Said it before I say it again, huge enourmous superdupergratz!

and just ignore any whining :dunce:

Kay said:
Highest Gratz. Finally, someone killed this Second Entity who was roaming in TI (if i am not wrong about the location).

They're allways roaming in TI, and hunted a lot ;)

Actually... I had 62k on pedcard before loot.. But its not the peds thats important. Its the feeling of the loot. Its about the gameplay. I play for profit only, but fun must take 90% of my gameplay. Ive profited alot, it took some time but I have. Ive only deposited 110 USD.

Wow Grats and Bravo not just the ATH but you whole PE experience thats quite impressive 1,100 PED into proably over 100,000 PED total worth since i'm guessing you have pretty decent equipment with being able to kill the 2nd Entitiy.

Also Gratz to Death i know he will put the money to good use.

RexDameon said:
Wow Grats and Bravo not just the ATH but you whole PE experience thats quite impressive 1,100 PED into proably over 100,000 PED total worth since i'm guessing you have pretty decent equipment with being able to kill the 2nd Entitiy.

Also Gratz to Death i know he will put the money to good use.

he obviously has: mod fap, imkII; full shadow, and now ~95k PED on his card, that's ~200K PED.

Then we count in his countless other possessions and his skills, I just dread to think:cool:

possibly could buy a small house somewhere :laugh:

Uber gratz HunterZ :) Did you break even on that hunt then? ;)

i dont know you but why the hell shud that matter, with a hof like that you deserve to be gratzed, hmm this gets me to thinking 3ATH in the space of a week? is htis MA trying to get that press coverage, poor is it MA trying to get noobies to depposit more rofl, But if its these kind of mobs dropping these loots, what chances do noobies have hehe, also says why looying has been poor atm

PS: yes that last little bit was rather of topic, but the main point is...big gratz!

wozza said:
i dont know you but why the hell shud that matter, with a hof like that you deserve to be gratzed, hmm this gets me to thinking 3ATH in the space of a week? is htis MA trying to get that press coverage, poor is it MA trying to get noobies to depposit more rofl, But if its these kind of mobs dropping these loots, what chances do noobies have hehe, also says why looying has been poor atm

PS: yes that last little bit was rather of topic, but the main point is...big gratz!

Go mine instead ;)

A "n00bie" just got the highest ever (so far) HoF not long after HunterZ ;)

Dont give up hope just yet :dunce:

i hate you so much right now lol

gratz man =P

GRATZ :D

*looks at empty ped card o-O

Way to go bro! thats one hell of a loot! enjoy your big fkin loot, you earned it :D

Congratulations :clap:

Status
Back