515k ath chat

Hi

Is this the same guy who had a video on youtube showing the ATH but also saying how his account was lost and his login no longer works and that MA deleted his account and he was scammed something along those lines?? His post on youtube writing is in russian... did MA chose not to honor the payout to the russian because of.....?

I heard / read a while back all dealing with people from that territory was being restricted in terms of deposits, so based on that im assuming withdrawals too???

Regards
Tees

Last edited:
This is still bait. Started and then stopped recording. If you hit this would you really be like ah let me stop recording as if it was a normal run 👀

I smell MA promo team.

This is still bait. Started and then stopped recording. If you hit this would you really be like ah let me stop recording as if it was a normal run 👀

I smell MA promo team.

You've never heard of video editing software? Why would they continue to record if there are 0 clicks on the BP left?

You've never heard of video editing software? Why would they continue to record if there are 0 clicks on the BP left?
Aye? Not the editing . How he goes to desktop and stops

I smell MA promo team.
promo team ? I suppose they decided that letting everyone know in the description that the account was closed without a word, and that no money was given out, really works as good advertising, right ? Come on man.

This is a bullshit move

That kind of bullshit shud stay out of games

What the fck does the avarge russian gamer got to do with shit going down there... i am on noones side the whole thing is a shame by its self

This is a bullshit move

That kind of bullshit shud stay out of games

What the fck does the avarge russian gamer got to do with shit going down there... i am on noones side the whole thing is a shame by its self
The primary shareholder of Entropia Universe is Ukrainian and then sprinkle in the swift sanctions by the US...

However, I don't see the point of this thread being continued.

it seems pretty unlikely that they would just arbitrarily shut down accounts owned by russians for being too successful.

Back