A box of guns and a bag of worms.

Nihilist

Elite
Society
Cult of the Skull
Dave Nihilist Quantison
10guns.jpg

So I felt like doing a little.. um.. lets call it.. box cleaning thread..

Goal: To have an empty box!! - ; )

10 Emik S30 Runs on Sabakuma's south of Atlas North

Emik S30's are all 5.2 TT value. Each one will take 2389 ammo before it breaks. Each run should last about an hour. Final kill will be finished with an Svempa S40 and looted ammo. (If no ammo of right type Opalo or Willard will be used). Healing will be done with Vivo T1. No armor will be used.

Purpose: to empty all the guns out of this box and have a bit of fun doing it.

Last edited:
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Run: 1
Time Est. 60min
Emik S30: 5.2
Ammo: 23.89
Svempa S40: 12.23
Vivo T1: 9
Total TT Cost: 50.32

Total TT Return: 42.17

Total TT Net: -8.15

Profit Loss %: 83.80%

Overall: -8.15

Run: 2
Time Est. 90min
Vivo T1: 7.22
Total TT Cost: 48.54

Total TT Return: 40.47

Total TT Net: -8.07

Profit Loss %: 83.37%

Overall: -16.22

Run: 3
Time Est. 120min
Svempa S40: 12.22
Vivo T1: 5.38
Total TT Cost: 46.69

Total TT Return: 40.96

Total TT Net: -5.73

Profit Loss %: 87.73%

Overall: -21.95

Run: 4
Time Est. 120min
Vivo T1: 3.58
Total TT Cost: 44.89

Total TT Return: 65.38

Total TT Net: +20.49

Profit Loss %: 145.64%

Overall: -1.46

Run: 5
Time Est. 120min
Vivo T1: 2.07
Total TT Cost: 43.38

Total TT Return: 52.09

Total TT Net: +8.71

Profit Loss %: 120.08%

Overall: +7.25

Run: 6
Time Est. 45mins then 90mins
Svempa S40: 12.18
Vivo T1: 9
Total TT Cost: 50.27

Total TT Return: 47.68

Total TT Net: -2.59

Profit Loss %: 94.85%

Overall: +4.66

Run: 7
Time Est. 90mins then 45mins
Svempa S40: 12.16
Vivo T1: 7.41
Total TT Cost: 48.66

Total TT Return: 46.49

Total TT Net: -2.17

Profit Loss %: 95.54%

Overall: +2.49

Run: 8
Time Est. 120mins
Vivo T1: 6.01
Total TT Cost: 47.26

Total TT Return: 30.92

Total TT Net: -16.34

Profit Loss %: 65.43%

Overall: -13.85

Run: 9
Time Est. 120mins
Vivo T1: 4.63
Total TT Cost: 45.88

Total TT Return: 29.29

Total TT Net: -16.59

Profit Loss %: 63.84%

Overall: -30.44

Run: 10
Time Est. 120mins
Svempa S40: 12.15
Vivo T1: 2.88
Total TT Cost: 44.12

Total TT Return: 33.61

Total TT Net: -10.51

Profit Loss %: 76.18%

Overall: -40.95

Overall Profit/Loss %: 91.29%

Last edited:
lol I'm betting you'll end up + :D

10guns.jpg

So I felt like doing a little.. um.. lets call it.. box cleaning thread..

Goal: To have an empty box!! - ; )

10 Emik S30 Runs on Sabakuma's south of Atlas North

Emik S30's are all 5.2 TT value. Each one will take 2389 ammo before it breaks. Each run should last about an hour. Final kill will be finished with an Svempa S40 and looted ammo. (If no ammo of right type Opalo or Willard will be used). Healing will be done with Vivo T1. No armor will be used.

Purpose: to empty all the guns out of this box and have a bit of fun doing it.

if your evade is low (under 10) this is the correct method to gain it
go head:yay:

Funny thing to do :D
I'd not had the patience to kill those .. :rolleyes:

AHHHHA dave, better getta big bottle to keep you company while you do that, you'll need it lmao. have fun anyway, and when yer done lemme know we'll go onna REAL hunt ;)

Interesting project

Good luck :thumbup:

cool

yes cool project, let's see what those worms can give you :wtg:

Lez.

AHHHHA dave, better getta big bottle to keep you company while you do that, you'll need it lmao. have fun anyway, and when yer done lemme know we'll go onna REAL hunt ;)

haha.. thats the plan.. start with a Beer and a tp chip... - ; )

only have about an hour an evening to burn all this week so i should get one run done per day.. Saturday i may finish the rest of them.. depending on how heavily i drink on Friday night.. lol

Nice talking with you tonite Nihilist. Very cool project & I can't wait to find out how it all turns out.

Run: 2
Time Est. 90min
Vivo T1: 7.22
Total TT Cost: 48.54

Total TT Return: 40.47

Total TT Net: -8.07

Overall: -16.22

Though this run took a bit longer then expected.. due to a few groups of foul miners that thought my worms looked better then playing follow the leader.. I did meet a nice guy that helped out clearing them up for me.. (thanks Donatello).. about the same as the first run but without shogun gloves.. i was thinking about another run tonight.. but my trigger finger has about had it. they sure don't build these s30's for long term use.. no wonder they break. - ; )

GL, always fun when you accomplish a goal. +rep

Haha, thats awesome, go man go!
:yay:

rep

+ rep for this thread btw :)

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Interesting project Nihlist.

Not sure what level sabi yer keelin but the big ones south east of Oshiri can be fun. I go down there mining and usually beat on em with a killian broad sword or tt fists depending what I feel like repairing. You should be able to rip thru a bunch more faster with them pistols so your return should be far better n mine.

Gl with this I will keep an eye on it.

hah thanks bill. - ; )

Run: 3
Time Est. 120min
Vivo T1: 5.38
Total TT Cost: 46.69

Total TT Return: 40.96

Total TT Net: -5.73

Overall: -21.95

ok this run took forever.. dragged on and on.. had to convince a few foul to follow me over to the turret.. over all it was fun.. ran into a couple good people which also made prey a bit scarce.. highlight was the shogun gloves loot everything else was mediocre to "no loot".

Fun project. I hope you get something good in return :)

thanks calin. - ; )

didn't have time for a run tonight.. hopefully tomorrow night will have more time..

I love the saba pit - spent many hours there with opallo+101 on my way to graduation.

I noticed the only armor you've looted are shogun gloves. While I looted many pairs myself, I looted more pairs of gnome and goblin gloves. Once left a hunt with 8 or 9 pairs of gloves, though only one was shogun :(

Interesting little project - thanks for sharing it.

:beerchug:

Miles

I love the saba pit - spent many hours there with opallo+101 on my way to graduation.

I noticed the only armor you've looted are shogun gloves. While I looted many pairs myself, I looted more pairs of gnome and goblin gloves. Once left a hunt with 8 or 9 pairs of gloves, though only one was shogun :(

Interesting little project - thanks for sharing it.

Miles

yes the last time i was hunting out here.. though it was with an unlimited LP120 i brought home quite a few more gnome gloves.. and the loot seemed to be better overall... may have something to do with the emik's slow rate of fire.

I've been using up the part worn S30s I loot and putting the full tt ones in storage - then find I've got 6 full tt ones in there lol. So when the current S30 gets low, I just go there and kill it on Sabas and grab another from storage - kinda doing the same thing, just not with the same dedication ;)

Good luck with your project, that's where I got my Saba glowie:
(pre-Barbie avas)

Your turn to get one with an S30 ;)

Just a side note while we're talking about S30s: I couldn't aggro an Ambu with an S30 the other day, it just didn't even notice! :D
I doubt they'll be Goblin that you looted there, Sabas only drop Shogun and Gnome gloves. I looted one each M and F a couple of days ago :)
And they drop Gnome arms too ofc.
Exos drop Goblin gloves according to entropedia.

hah thanks redfrog.. i had almost forgotten what the old graphics for gloves looked like.. i had a very similar loot window on this last run.. of course.. it wasn't a glowbal.. - ; )

Run: 4
Time Est. 120min
Vivo T1: 3.58
Total TT Cost: 44.89

Total TT Return: 65.38

Total TT Net: +20.49

Overall: -1.46

Just a few kills into this run and the shogun gloves M dropped it felt almost like a global! hah.. overall this hunt went much better then the last 3.. the worms seemed to be giving up much more loot.. and quite a few less no looters.. i was accosted by an armax bull and had to take a run to the turret but after that i was right back out there draining the s30..

This is awesome, Dave, an interesting thread and experiment. Can't wait to see how it turns out for you. Go, Dave, Go!!:D

If you get any steel blue paint, lemme know, ....

Lol go Nihilist though im not liking those profit figures :laugh:

I doubt they'll be Goblin that you looted there, Sabas only drop Shogun and Gnome gloves. I looted one each M and F a couple of days ago :)
And they drop Gnome arms too ofc.
Exos drop Goblin gloves according to entropedia.

Yes, that seems to be true. It has been a while but I felt sure they dropped 3 types of gloves (and Goblin was a guess). Entropedia only shows the Gnome and Shogun gloves, so it seems I'm just getting old :eek:

I guess I just looted boatloads of Gnome gloves along with Shogun. Many loot windows would pop up with 3 pairs of gloves at a time. As for the Gnome arms, I think I only ever looted one pair, maybe two.

My biggest thrill was the Sollomate Beauto, the first carbine I ever looted (still have it storage), even though it pretty much worthless.

Miles

thanks guys! - ; ) ... man it would be great to loot a beauto.. we'll see how the rest of the hunts go i guess.. heh

Run: 5
Time Est. 120min
Vivo T1: 2.07
Total TT Cost: 43.38

Total TT Return: 52.09

Total TT Net: +8.71

Overall: +7.25

The last run went so well i decided to go back out and do another round tonight.. seeing as my boss gave me the day off tomorrow i figured i could be up a bit later.. hah.. started out great gnome arms popped up after about 10 worms.. no really big loots to speak of but they kept on looting.. hardly any no looters.. toward the end of the hunt i started getting quite a few no looters.. so figured i'd call it a night after i burned up the 5th s30. - ; ) the highlight was of course the gnome arms.. ohh and its time to get a new vivo t1.. haha

Back