Emik S30: 5.2
Ammo: 23.89
Svempa S40: 12.18
Vivo T1: 9
Total TT Cost: 50.27

Total TT Return: 47.68

Total TT Net: -2.59

Overall: +4.66

This run started out really slow and lots of people gathering in the pit today.. i ended up taking a break about 30mins in and joining an impromptu beacon with the soc mates.. was great fun.. then back out to the worms.. continued really slow but then got a few nice muscle drops.. was really thinking i'd go home empty handed no pun intended.. but 2nd to last kill a young threw me a pair of gloves.. almost saved the whole hunt i think.

Nice going Dave :)

Just out of interest, any chance of the profit/loss %age over each run and for all 10 S30s when you're finished?

Nice going Dave :)

Just out of interest, any chance of the profit/loss %age over each run and for all 10 S30s when you're finished?

thanks. - ; )

sure.. a bit drunk right now.. *yay*.. so i'll read this again in the morning.. but how do you mean?

like ~94.85% return on run six? etc?

thanks. - ; )

sure.. a bit drunk right now.. *yay*.. so i'll read this again in the morning.. but how do you mean?

like ~94.85% return on run six? etc?

That sort of thing, yes :)

That sort of thing, yes :)

well thats easy enough... hah

Proft/Loss %
83.80%
83.37%
87.73%
145.64%
120.08%
94.85%

i'll put them all in the second post after my 7th hunt.. - ; )

Nice project! BTW where do you hunt them ?..

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Run: 7
Time Est. 90mins then 45mins
Svempa S40: 12.16
Vivo T1: 7.41
Total TT Cost: 48.66

Total TT Return: 46.49

Total TT Net: -2.17

Profit Loss %: 95.54%

Overall: +2.49

this run started out slow.. took a break then came back and it picked up.. got a few more pairs of shogun gloves.. then again ended up taking a break and heading out on a birthday beacon.. - ; ) .. once we finished up with that i went right back out to finish up the last little bit.. got a nice loot with some gnome gloves and finished up with a lot of no looters. really a lot of progressing this so far.. can't wait to finish the last couple hunts.

Run: 8
Time Est. 120mins
Vivo T1: 6.01
Total TT Cost: 47.26

Total TT Return: 30.92

Total TT Net: -16.34

Profit Loss %: 65.43%

Overall: -13.85

You know those hunts you go on and about 20 or 30 kills in you just know you should quit... this was that run.. i really don't know why i didn't quit.. i kept thinking my luck would change.. over all though a nice quite sunday at the pit..

Run: 9
Time Est. 120mins
Vivo T1: 4.63
Total TT Cost: 45.88

Total TT Return: 29.29

Total TT Net: -16.59

Profit Loss %: 63.84%

Overall: -30.44

this hunt seemed like it was going to be a good one.. lots of looting worms.. but really low loot on each one.. i thought for sure one of them was going to give me a really nice sized drop.. but it never happend.. down to one more hunt.. its going to have to be a good one to get back into the +..

Worm hunts for the winZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WREEEEEEEEE!!!!!

I also kill some sabas at the pot - east from Atlas North tp, correct?
Nice matrurity and respawn, but it is too small for more then two hunters.
It is a strange fact that most of saba providers are no-loot ones. Did you find the same or is it my luck?:)

It is a strange fact that most of saba providers are no-loot ones. Did you find the same or is it my luck?:)
Best way I've found of 2 hunters not getting in each others way there is this:
circle round the outside of the stones so your radar picks up 95% of the spawn, either leapfrogging each other or going in opposite directions. That way you get in each others way the least.

yeah it does seem that way.. but one of the providers did give me one of my best loots so far out there.. so i can't help but keep killing them.. haha.. it also seems like if the spawn is faster the loot is better.. hunt number 9 was just really slow on the respawn.. it seemed like there was 2 other hunters out there.. but it was only me..

Run: 10
Time Est. 120mins
Svempa S40: 12.15
Vivo T1: 2.88
Total TT Cost: 44.12

Total TT Return: 33.61

Total TT Net: -10.51

Profit Loss %: 76.18%

Overall: -40.95

Overall Profit/Loss %: 91.29%

Well I was hoping for a better turnout on the last hunt it wasn't quite there. had a lot of fun over all. I think i'll be able to cover my losses with markup mostly so overall 20 hours of game time not wasted.. hah.. but.. i have to admit.. i failed in my goal.. my box.. is not empty:

10gloves.jpg

and a couple gnome parts hangin out too..

Wheeeee! Nice going :)

Over 90% tt back is nice to see, the top left M Shogun gloves look like a pair I looted last night as well :D

Outpost from Hell NE of JC, then 1 lesser jump towards the outpost NE of that lands you in a reasonable spawn of Longu, trax and med/large Sabas.

it was great to follow your progress thru this little project, sorry that it didnt work out in TT at the end and sorry for your now box of gloves... :rolleyes:

If you do something like this again, I will sure follow it and hope for yout best!

Good luck in the future! :wtg:

thanks both of you...

i'm thinking of another small project to run next..

something with a bit faster attack next time.. hah

I am surprised you did really do it until the end, +rep again for this. Has to be really boring sometimes. :D

hah using an emik s30's against sabakuma old's was kind of exciting...

admittedly 20 hours to burn through 10 emik s30's is a bit much.. but.. it is defiantly a way to stretch your playing hours out... new players could sweat at the same time and they're sure to do better then i did..

so yeah boring at times.. but burning through them takes a lot less time then trying to sell them.. damn s30's.. hah

Hehe - I still have 4 full tt ones in storage and one almost full one.
Seems like you get one with every 6 gallons ;)

I have between 30 and 40 emiks, and i was thinking about doing the same.. 1 hour per emik, you say? I'm doomed...

I have between 30 and 40 emiks, and i was thinking about doing the same.. 1 hour per emik, you say? I'm doomed...

ended up more like 2 hours per emik.. if you could keep a constant stream of sabakuma's you could get it down closer to an hour.. yes doomed..

wow those results are actually pretty favorable
you totalled 57.18 in vivo decay..., if you didn't fap at all, and just regened, thats TT profit for you o_O
+ markup
+ skills
+sweat as most noobs like myself would do

So with as much fapping as you did you'd still face some gains after skills easily, with no/limited fapping, easy profit :)

ty :) this information was very helpful for me

oh yes.. i really didn't need a fap out there.. you're right.. i was just in a hurry to burn through the emik's.. mostly i used it when i was about to go up against an old or a provider. but fap decay was not that high at all.. notice i didn't repair it till after the 5th hunt. then didn't repair it again till after the 10th hunt.

well, maybe not for you, my hunts are 1k ammo and I usually have less than 50 pec fap decay, sometimes no fap decay at all :p
but im a poor noob

most of the time your decay was low i guess

Back