A new Entropia Baby is born!

Cogratulations man, thats a beautiful baby. I wish your family a life of joy.

Now mods move this to the achievement section so I can give proper gratz :yay:

Congratulations!

:)

Beautiful...

Congratulations Mom and Dad!....:cheer:

Congratulations to you both and now the fun begins :D

Hugh gratz to you both :) Wish you all the best :cool: Be prepared for less Entropia time thou :laugh:

:beerchug:

Gratz, Dalas and Freja.

OMG what a cute baby!! :D GRATZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Very nice ATH!
Just remember a few things
  • A baby needs much love from the father so you will not be able to be as active ingame for a while!
  • You will decay... So dont forget to repair your senses and sleep when Freja is sleeping
  • Let Your wife focus on your little girl until she wants u to take over :D
  • Dont forget to buy a rifle/shotgun/handgun for protection when she is older, and all boys are outside wanna marry her
  • And last, start skilling her avatar from now ;)

Huge Gratz to you both , shes an amazing and very beautiful little girl.

Look after each other , and well done to you both , an amazing piece of Crafting there .

OMG what a cute baby!! :D GRATZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Very nice ATH!
Just remember a few things
  • A baby needs much love from the father so you will not be able to be as active ingame for a while!
  • You will decay... So dont forget to repair your senses and sleep when Freja is sleeping
  • Let Your wife focus on your little girl until she wants u to take over :D
  • Dont forget to buy a rifle/shotgun/handgun for protection when she is older, and all boys are outside wanna marry her
  • And last, start skilling her avatar from now ;)

Hahahaaa! Thanks for this reply, that made us laugh.

I reckon we've got a pretty sweet setup for this little'un'. She is spoiled after 2 days of life! I've been changing her and all the thanks I get is a disappointed look and a cry since I don't have a boob to offer :(

This I find so amusing, but it also really emphasises to me the importance of the mother. Men can talk about how strong they are and how useful they are, but nothing can hush a baby better than its mother, I really understand that now.

I have been warned about protecting her by people who have seen my sister, because baby Freja looks like my sister when she was a baby. The boys won't even be able to catch her, and if they do, they'll regret it ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfBNl4Njadw&feature=player_embedded#at=28

Also I'm sure she would appreciate us making her avatar now, but she will have to learn the same way as all those people I've helped in EU: Do everything the hardest way possible, that way you gain the most. That means no pre-skilled avatar. Teehee!

What a beauty!!

I wish you all the luck and happieness in the world!

Someone just cheated and made their own personal autoclicker!

Gratulerer.

In Norse mythology, Freyja (Old Norse the "Lady") is a goddess associated with love, beauty, fertility, gold, seiðr, war, and death.

what a cute baby, congratulations to you three!

I was raised in un-L diapers and believe me man, my mom told me only the worst about it. L-diapers seems to be way more eco, especially in use of mental power to wash them... (read mindforce)

I wish you and your family that friday 13th will be a lucky day for the rest of your lifes!

ohhhh.. huge gratulations man.
who would have thought .... dude you will be a great father, i know that ... you will rock.

myself being a father of a small princess, can tell you - YOU WILL NEED THAT UL DIAPER :D

again, all the best for you and your 2 ladies.

I'm sending the biggest hug to both of you for the expansion of your RL space. :yay:

You really did keep it a secret, not even a mention in the staff area at EP. :silly2:

And mentioning that, when will little Freja join the E-Team and start helping Daddy with the Adopt a Newbie Foundation? :wise:

And speaking of Daddy, please tell us what all your BabyDaddy duties are. :laugh:

I wish you both the very best Hon, and LOTS of love, happiness, prosperity (RL loot), and pure joy with Freja! I am SO happy for you three. Freja has wonderful parents. :hug:

Hahahaaa! Thanks for this reply, that made us laugh.

I reckon we've got a pretty sweet setup for this little'un'. She is spoiled after 2 days of life! I've been changing her and all the thanks I get is a disappointed look and a cry since I don't have a boob to offer :(

This I find so amusing, but it also really emphasises to me the importance of the mother. Men can talk about how strong they are and how useful they are, but nothing can hush a baby better than its mother, I really understand that now.

I have been warned about protecting her by people who have seen my sister, because baby Freja looks like my sister when she was a baby. The boys won't even be able to catch her, and if they do, they'll regret it ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfBNl4Njadw&feature=player_embedded#at=28

Also I'm sure she would appreciate us making her avatar now, but she will have to learn the same way as all those people I've helped in EU: Do everything the hardest way possible, that way you gain the most. That means no pre-skilled avatar. Teehee!

Hehe sounds great! Just Give your wife the warmest respect in the world, because she is the one that deserves it ;)
Mom is the most important person until she have stopped screaming for the tetra paks , and far beyond that.
My warmest congratulations to your wife also, keep strong together and you will have a healthy young girl :)

Wow Dalas!! Awesome news.

She looks very pretty, I didn't expect anything else from 2 great people :)
All the best and good luck getting some sleep from now on :yay:

Say hi to Freja for me :)

I'll be like an EU uncle :cry: teach her to kill her daddy in pvp and hunt way too big mobs and loose lots of her dads money. I'm so happy right now! *plotting evil plans*

Gz again!

Team "Dalas & Freja" gave birth to a "second generation Entropian" (F) Weighing 3962 G! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame ALL TIME HIGH. Congratulations!

Nice one! GRATZ :D :yay:

Mega gratz guys! :wtg::wtg::yay::yay::dunce::woot:

She's so cute! making me jealous ;)

From Robyn:
Who'd have thought the meeting we had a couple of years ago would have led to this?
She's adorable, I want one of my own.

We're both really happy for you two, and hope to see you sometime soon!

<hugs>
Matt&Robyn

Just 5-6 years until she can haul double shifts fapping people like daddy!

Congratulations on the family expansion!

Last edited:
A big congrats! The best RL ATH ever. She'll have another next-generation Entropian to play with soon... I'm due in a couple more weeks.

Don't feel too bad that you can't calm her like momma does... she will cling to mommy until she's old enough to start talking back... then she'll become daddy's little girl and follow you all over the place.

Start stocking on ammo now to keep those sniffing boys away. :D

gratz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gratz !!!!!

This is why we live !! giving live to others !!

Keep up the good work !!

Shiny bold erasor

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
She is beautiful :) ... I bet that's a kind of return no ATH or monetary value can ever beat!

Back