A new Entropia Baby is born!

Wow thats kinda cool :) meet some 1 over a game and start a life with them :yay: Gratz on the family!

Brother, I am so very happy for you and your family! C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S ! From what I know of you, you're gonna be a great Father!

Hotei

Eh.. forgot to tell ya.. I have allready descided my daughters destiny ingame.. (she s 1yo now)
Maybe the same society later on? :)

*handoveracigarr*

Very huge gratz for this Archievment :)
wish you 3 al the best for your future :)

and she is pretty sweet :)

OMG!!

Gratz m8!

All best wishes to you and Freja... That's such a nice story as well! =) :yay::yay:

Grtz Dalas all the best for the new family:)

:yay: gratz to a new familymember :yay:

WOOOT gratz man !! :D

o_O

why does the baby have so much hair and a black T shirt?

i mean, grats Dalas, thats awesome :)
and to Freja too of course :)

best wishes to all 3 of ya

:baby:

Awesome! Huge gratz to the 3 of you :)

Wow!
Nice ATH m8 ;)
Congratulations and I hope it will skill quickly and always have good hp! [shouldn't be hard with so mauch fapping around, right?)

GRATZZZZ and the best wishes my friend :)

I think, this is the best and biggest loot from Entropia Universe ever!

Gratulerer mr!

One shot...ATH loot! :D Congrats and all the best to the three of you.

Fantastic. Great news and gratz to you both :)

So it was THAT you and Freja was doing behind the Oil Rig on Friday the 13th of August, 2010! Not that discreet if you ask me, but hey, I don't judge you. At least I had a good watch during those intense 24.7 seconds :eek:)

Congratulations!

(No offense. I just have a bad sense of humor).

Hehe, thanks Minken. Everyone knows your sense of humour by now.

Din +rep var jo helt forståelig for meg ;)

I made you guys something:

I hope you like it, cuz I spent a few hours on it :laugh: (I can email ya a better quality one if ya like, forum forced me to shrink it a lot to upload and quality always drops when uploading)

The eyes got a bit big, skin color got slightly weird and I never could do hands but overall I think it turned out OK :laugh:

The picture depicts Freja (the new one) in Atlas Haven. I used Frejas eye color and Lukes hair color...

Title is obviously since her name is Freja and her parents are Calypsian ;)

Clothing is inspired by depictions of the Freja from Norse myth (including the snake bracelet and the necklace she has, although I made the necklace say AIN on it).

The thing in her left hand is, obviously, the Calypso globe... in her right hand, there is a basket... I have no idea why I added a basket but I felt she ought to hold something there, maybe to collect something? ^^

The grass I added in Photoshop and, together with the green color of her outfit, symbolises nature, which I am sure that she will see a whole lot of ^^

Again, big gratz :)

That is so going in her baby book! As said in-world, big thanks and nice effort put in there.

Cheers :)

Congratulations :yay:

Wow! Congratulations, guys! :yay::yay::yay:

And she arrived on the right day of the week, too!
I suppose you guys already know that the English name, Friday means "Freja's day"
Lucky she didn't get born a day earlier, or you would have had to call her Thor instead :laugh: Or a day later, and she would have been Saturn. Hehe

She is beautiful :)

jay :)

(sorry i missed this. had a holiday from EU. )

Couple more baby in Death Unlimited and we might have to make a acanemy soc for them, called "Diaper Unlimited"
All the best for you three from us!

Back