Price Check A&P Series Mayhem LP-40, Perfected

40-50 k ped depends on how hard the person wants it *edit higher Tiers will impact a lot because theyr not cheap to tier

I recently thought about geting one
But i did choose to not take it reason behind it is that it does not offer anything special other then the efficiency.

In my case i choose the LB 40 because of the better dps and liveleach that did lead to lower costs of setup
While the lb offers 9 more dps but less dpp and efficiency, The core is its liveleach of 10% in my case.
this enables me to hunt mobs that do more dmg ,what Leads to more mu

I wuld not spend 40k on it because of the above reason

40-50 k ped depends on how hard the person wants it *edit higher Tiers will impact a lot because theyr not cheap to tier

But i did choose to not take it reason behind it is that it does not offer anything special other then the efficiency.

In my case i choose the LB 40 because of the better dps and liveleach that did lead to lower costs of setup
While the lb offers 9 more dps but less dpp and efficiency, The core is its liveleach of 10% in my case.

But you accept it in a trade for your sword. Go figure.....

P.s. i promised myself not to comment much on this kind a stuff but your bs is next lvl m8 🤣

Seen tiered attempting to be sold at 60k.

T0 realistic price i'd say 40-45k.
My issue is that 4rares. Would i spend 4rares for 45k? I doubt i would i would aim for more dps if I had those rares. If!..... just my opinion which might be wrong!

My issue is that 4rares. Would i spend 4rares for 45k? I doubt i would i would aim for more dps if I had those rares. If!..... just my opinion which might be wrong!
exactly why it isn't worth more than 40/45k.. 4 rates opens up a lot better items.

Whereas this has nice Eff. DPS is pretty shit and you can't hunt much good with it.

I will pay you 50k ped if you can pull it from vendor now !

But you accept it in a trade for your sword. Go figure.....

P.s. i promised myself not to comment much on this kind a stuff but your bs is next lvl m8 🤣
Yes i wuld accept it in a trade for my sword , this does not mean that i value it same ..

Just leaving this here to add to the information on this gun.

I have mine for sale Tier 3.99 TIR 171/200 for 65K SB and 70K BO (After reduction). Yet resellers offering me in private messages 45k? (Which is less than the cost of the gun itself as a fresh pull).

I valued 50K when I originally was looking for this gun to purchase myself at T0. It sold for 55K or so about a year ago as a fresh pull.

Thanks for the thread as always Mike. (y)

Just leaving this here to add to the information on this gun.

I have mine for sale Tier 3.99 TIR 171/200 for 65K SB and 70K BO (After reduction). Yet resellers offering me in private messages 45k? (Which is less than the cost of the gun itself as a fresh pull).

I valued 50K when I originally was looking for this gun to purchase myself at T0. It sold for 55K or so about a year ago as a fresh pull.

Thanks for the thread as always Mike. (y)

Sounds like its quite expensive to tier it?

Used it from lvl 63 pistoler to lvl 127 .
Hunted from small mobs to FFA 2 with no issue .
Same. Ran this in Cat 1-5 with pills amped with improved A105. The consistent loot was very nice to keep grinding and having very low down time. I am not sure if you found it the same. But it is so stable that I love not having to worry about the wild swings. I went from the 50's to 110 as well.

(in general not just mayhem, to specify lol)

the real point is not hte value. a simple math calculation can give a baseline
25k for tokens 24k for rares and GG there you go 50k as indifference price. a small premium for collecting and to reward luck to get 4 rares (or ped spent in keys) and it is easy to get a 55k or 60k acceptable.

now the OPPORTUNITY cost..
i dont think that a 4 rare is something that happens all the times, i shot 3 mayhem still got none
so to me seems a large amount of luck, cant imagine it happens twice....

to as an example a BC80 is a 200k pull as well as it is a bp110 or a lp100.
why wasting 4 rare on a better eff EWE41 mil adj?

Pre-price spike they sold for 35k. Then they hit 40 - 45k. Then spiked to something stupid. Now it's more like 55k? Although personally I don't think more than 50k is worth it.

Pull one i am ready to buy at 50k :p
Lp40 is a more a pull for someone doing mid DPS who got really lucky looting a lot of rare tokens and wants to liquidate tokens and get peds into their hand, with other weps being way too out of reach. Plenty people fit that category, so I can see OP getting his gun of choice at the right price if he has patience :)

Lp40 is a more a pull for someone doing mid DPS who got really lucky looting a lot of rare tokens and wants to liquidate tokens and get peds into their hand, with other weps being way too out of reach. Plenty people fit that category, so I can see OP getting his gun of choice at the right price if he has patience :)
There are better option for them with 2 rares they can pull and sell one lb40 and grind another 10k tokens and use the remaining rares for another lb40 :p

Or the LB40 Imp is way overpriced at the moment...

If you consider the utility of the LP 40 Perf, which is better than the LB40 Imp, the price for the longblade really doesn't make a ton of sense, if people are valuing the LP40 perf at 50k lol.

I paid around 80k for a T5 lp40 around migration last year and it was 100% worth the price in my eyes. Saved a ton of ped in returns and then ended up selling it to another person for the same price. If people are saying they would sell at t0 for 50k then thats a steal.

Back