Price Check A&P Series Mayhem LP-40, Perfected

i think the point really is
a. lp40 is an insane swing reducer and has a fantastic DPP
b. being it 4 Rare the vendor price is too high for its dps class but probably it is more on the "stat" side (perfect being 4 token)
c. for a puller it is a waste of token being able to markup more with a higher DPS class pull with some more effort (if he can delay the pull to december)
d. not many people is interested in a low dps weapon at 80k like it was (maybe) in covid segregation so 80k refined to T5 counting th cost to upgrade is coherent with 65k at t0 (people usually dont repay the full upgrade cost in offering markets

looking at amped DPP of the tool 50k premium compared to a EWE41 and a MM (5 CR 15 RR)

Killcost and Eff wise a LP40 is better than a modmerc as per stats, it just rises the cost of defense for slower kill

Name
Amplifier nameDecayAmmoCostDmg/PECDamageMax.DamageEff.DamageMin.DamageRangeAttacksDmg/sec
A&P Series Mayhem LP-40, Perfected​
Omegaton A105, Improved​
3.218​
1062​
13.838​
67.30​
67.30​
50.14​
33.65​
31.5​
82.8​
SelectDelete
EWE EP-41 Military, Adjusted​
Omegaton A105, Improved​
3.765​
1343​
17.195​
73.00​
73.00​
54.39​
36.50​
42.9​
72.5​
SelectDelete
EWE EP-40 Mercenary, Modified​
Omegaton A105, Improved​
2.773​
1643​
19.203​
85.00​
85.00​
63.33​
42.50​
49.5​
98.9​
SelectDelete

In theory the true value of the gun is just math (inputs being, expected TT return based on effic+looter/average markup of what you can/will hunt with it/average cycle per month/required RoR, capital tied up in the setup etc) compared to other choices. If you did this with every weapon in-game you could come up with a theoretical value for everything, wouldn't be precise of course but close enough.
The thing is though, the majority of players don't care to do that or even if they do they have different inputs such as TT return based on looter and required RoR (lots of players happy to just breakeven etc) and so it just becomes a different market. If there are 10 of x item in-game and there are 10 players willing to pay say 10k for it even though reasonable estimation of value may put it at like 3k, then there is no chance for you to buy it at around it's 'fair' value and it remains like that due to those 10 players often unwilling to sell for much less than they paid, and new buyers/sellers basing value on previous sales instead of economic value. Which is fine, for most people its just a game.
There are a couple of lower tier ones for sale atm, around 60k+, don't think it's worth it for me to comment on my estimate of their fair value but relative to other options I personally am not a buyer at that price but i'd guess there are at least enough players in the game that would get a satisfactory experience with it that it would make sense for them to pay it, up to you to decide if you're one of them .

True but tier costs are around like 7-8k for T3 so thats still only 48k. Im glad more people are showing interest in the LP40 though its an underrated gun
Yeah man, if any of us can get one for 40k. Lets make that happen haha. Dual wield them bad boys! Indeed very underrated.

Last edited:
I will pay you 50k ped if you can pull it from vendor now !
One on AH for 40k go buy it..]

Yeah man, if any of us can get one for 40k. Lets make that happen haha. Dual wield them bad boys! Indeed very underrated.

How the Sky has fallen in just a year.

Seen tiered attempting to be sold at 60k.

T0 realistic price i'd say 40-45k.

Ok ok semi trolling above, but people have to stop overvaluing weapons, remove the hype that is priced into weapons... use their own judgement.

Watch some fool instance bo then list it for 60k, only for it to never sell 👀

#makeentropiagreatagain

Last edited:
[#calytrade] [*********]: Selling T2.0 [A&P Series Mayhem LP-40, Perfected] 55k

No one wanted it? You could have made quick 10k if they did.
on that range u could get a better weapon imho.
its 55 k for a boosted adjusted ep41

eff could make a diff of 2% in tt returns
so lp perfected would save u about 13 peds hour tops, pretty raw numbers.
About 4500-5000 hours to pay for itslef, 416 days playing 12h+
But i know nothing about hunting :)

Last edited:
Back