Suggestion: Add more gear to the

ProActive Mango

Stalker
Add more gear to the game.

Sence most of the big ybers and big resellers cant sell their gear for their massive prices they have put up. They have now started a rental service and hoarding all the weapons.
I wish Mindark would add 10x more unlimted weapons and armours to the game so that prices go down to somewhat okayish prices.

It will be very intresting to who´m mindark will cater to, the big ybers and the players with massive pedcard or the average player of entropia.

Will be a good test to see who´m mindark focus on with the new UE5 and the new platform that entropia will be added to.

Ma will never do that since then the returns will have to be even lower since much more players will do better

Get good or get out
People quitting game because poor returns and very few MU to extract from activities is on my view a higher priority that to keep paying salaries to a selected few players. But well what do I know.

Ah yes... Mod and Perf gear should be available in Trade Terminal, no?
There is now no need for any MU in loot. No need for (L) gear. No need for any mats for crafting.
There is now no need to hunt.
Let's shut game's servers and save power.

The biggest problem with the game is the lack of scalability. Here are some examples:
- 2k players in mayhem brought on massive loot lag
- events where certain mobs in the open world are the meta results in not everyone being able to participate since there just are not enough mobs to kill
- even the loot system benefits a player that is alone, once you are no longer alone you have to "share" the good stuff or at worst not get any of it
- very few players can obtain top end gear like mod nano, if they are all in the hands of active hunters then what is the incentive for the rest of the playerbase to skill up and upgrade? cant upgrade to something that is unavailable.

So yea, make the gear more abundant and make the game scale better.

Sence most of the big ybers and big resellers cant sell their gear for their massive prices they have put up. They have now started a rental service and hoarding all the weapons.
I wish Mindark would add 10x more unlimted weapons and armours to the game so that prices go down to somewhat okayish prices.

It will be very intresting to who´m mindark will cater to, the big ybers and the players with massive pedcard or the average player of entropia.

Will be a good test to see who´m mindark focus on with the new UE5 and the new platform that entropia will be added to.
If you put in half of the energy in the game as you do complaining, you too would be yber.

May i ask: what is your solution for MU? If everyone has all/mostly UL gear, why should anyone buy any materials?

Last edited:
May i ask: what is your solution for MU? If everyone has all/mostly UL gear, why should anyone buy any materials?
Maybe the incoming modular weapon design that was announced is meant to solve just that. In theory a weapon can be broken down into several components, each with their own stats. For example, the barrel or main part can be UL and maintain its previous name, while the muzzle or the sight can be L, crafted.

Maybe the incoming modular weapon design that was announced is meant to solve just that. In theory a weapon can be broken down into several components, each with their own stats. For example, the barrel or main part can be UL and maintain its previous name, while the muzzle or the sight can be L, crafted.
That sounds great actually. It would provide MU for all 3 professions. Tbh system like that could be scaled to all professions.

so, to solve a hoarding issue you want to inject more shit in the game, not sure thats a solution

let the market correct itself. if no one rents, those rental services will disappear soon enough. if they dont, it means theres a demand and they're here to stay.

the less ma gets involved in market correction the better

so, to solve a hoarding issue you want to inject more shit in the game, not sure thats a solution

let the market correct itself. if no one rents, those rental services will disappear soon enough. if they dont, it means theres a demand and they're here to stay.

the less ma gets involved in market correction the better
The higher the resellers and hoarders can keep the gun market, the harder it is for others to get a weapon and are forced to rent.
You can twist and turn it how you like it, but in the end, this hoarding issue is hurting the game and the new influx of players. We dont want to scare away people, we want more to come and play and have fun and join in on the economy instead for having 20 super wales to control the entire endgame market.

The higher the resellers and hoarders can keep the gun market, the harder it is for others to get a weapon and are forced to rent.
You can twist and turn it how you like it, but in the end, this hoarding issue is hurting the game and the new influx of players. We dont want to scare away people, we want more to come and play and have fun and join in on the economy instead for having 20 super wales to control the entire endgame market.
literally no one forces you to do anything, its always your choice. you are free to either buy/rent or dont. you are never forced.

i for one joined because i want to loot one day something worth thousands, not pennies.

The last 12+ months has seen the biggest influx of new UL gear and we still have people saying there isn’t enough? I think we’re good.

The issue with Ubers or resellers hoarding the weapons for rentals isn’t something that requires intervention. The free market will sort that out. The rental market is only so big and there is only so much exposure hoarders will be willing to take on. If a buyer can’t buy a certain weapon, he will buy a different one. Not every weapon is locked behind a rental service.

In fact. I think that if mindark do such a tactic in order to combat the “problem” it would erode the perceived stability of the games economy. Nobody who owns an expensive item wants to wake up the next morning to find a knee jerk update from the devs has ruined their investment.

Sure I don’t want monopolies cornering certain markets, but this suggestion is over the top.

You do realize that you cannot use a mod nano even if it was sold to you at tt+1. The amount of ped required to use that weapon isway more then you have.

A rather general rule of thumb would be to have a bankroll the size of the cost of the item.

Or do you plan on running mod Nano with 1k ped on your card????

I feel like someone else tried this once and then cried the item didn’t work. Another forum warrior, I cannot remember his name.

There is a wide range of viable equipment up to an "endgame" type item. Not to mention game knowledge and in game skills a person would need to wield such an item. They've always been rare as long as I've played PE/EU. At this point and time there is a lot of gear up for sale and a lot of options to upgrade, more so than any time I can remember.

The market will adjust and new players will continue to have options as people move up the skill ranks and upgrade as they go along. Eventually the paradigm will shift and what was once considered "endgame" will just be another step in the process.

If I had enough collateral to rent an endgame item I would probably be in the market to buy one so I wouldn't waste PEDs on renting while trying to maintain a bankroll. I am curious how things will balance out after TWEN and what the next 5 years will bring to EU until the next major event. Unreal implementation is going to change things for sure.

You do realize that you cannot use a mod nano even if it was sold to you at tt+1. The amount of ped required to use that weapon isway more then you have.

A rather general rule of thumb would be to have a bankroll the size of the cost of the item.

Or do you plan on running mod Nano with 1k ped on your card????

I feel like someone else tried this once and then cried the item didn’t work. Another forum warrior, I cannot remember his name.
couldn't say it better :D

My dude will run out of peds before reaching level 100, tho this period with twen tokens and skilling flesh was insane good.

Another thing is if you dont have huge bankroll you will lose 50-100k TT in a month at that dps.

Its a real cash economy, as is Real life, I don't expect to be able to drive an Affordable, limited edition Rolls Royce, when my budget allows for a 2nd hand mid level motor. Does that stop me driving, ofc it doesn't, does it mean I can't go places and do things? ....no. Cut your cloth according to what you can afford. There is plenty to do in game without uber weapons and uber hunt costs to go with it. We can all wish and dream but it is not up to others to make it so. We have to strive, but also accept our personal limitations. Being jealous, wanting what others have is depressing and drags us down. Be happy to have an interesting game, with plenty of good friends and just hope that one day that ATH will be yours :)

Why, just why.. :banghead:

For the past 3 months prolly longer since i really haven't paid that much attention to this troll fest of a forum, You keep presenting a different way to de value this game , seems like every week you have a new wonderful idea to trash the game instead of improving it and regardless of the general response you choose to ignore it and keep on with trying to make EU a f2p for everyone
GL with Your Hopes and Dreams Mr. PCF Stalker

since*
ubers*
can’t*
unlimited*
whom*

There, I hope you learned something today. My advice to you is to start with the basics.

Like most people here I say there are more then enough weapons on the market, if you did not wanted to pay resellers or ubers or did not have enough rare tokens you should have bought one from the twen vendor since now was best time to do so, most were decent dps for the price of the token especially on the end

2 second look at auction, calytrade and the PCF selling forum suggests the game has plenty of gear.

Certain gear, like armatrix line of MF chips etc, I could advocate for, but gear in general, no.
Perhaps plenty of weapons on the auction, but a weapon still cost as much as a new car. Is that really okay for a game?

Perhaps plenty of weapons on the auction, but a weapon still cost as much as a new car. Is that really okay for a game?
Of course. People see value and understand the use of these tools and the scope of the game. The prices are like that for a reason, gear is shifting hands a lot, people are selling items and ofc some of them take longer to sell or trade.

For the past 3 months prolly longer since i really haven't paid that much attention to this troll fest of a forum, You keep presenting a different way to de value this game , seems like every week you have a new wonderful idea to trash the game instead of improving it and regardless of the general response you choose to ignore it and keep on with trying to make EU a f2p for everyone
GL with Your Hopes and Dreams Mr. PCF Stalker
It's not just last 3 months. It's just tradition for this forum. Someone usually puts on the troll hat filling the job opening and entertains the audience, dancing around like in a circus, with a funny hat and a big nose always doing the sour grapes dance...
You could say that someone who puts so much time and energy into mockery and idiot ideas would have a lot of time to understand and learn the principles of the game, but, here we are, the guilty people for everything is the damn ubers :D

Just because you can only afford a ford and want a Bentley, doesn't mean Bentley should lower the price.

If you know the value of the weapons then you won't mind paying, if you think they are expensive, you don't know the value.

If you know the value then interest free credit card and balance transfers.

Just because you can only afford a ford and want a Bentley, doesn't mean Bentley should lower the price.

If you know the value of the weapons then you won't mind paying, if you think they are expensive, you don't know the value.

If you know the value then interest free credit card and balance transfers.
But what about governments forcing Bentley to produce like 10 000 more so they were everywhere so people can sleep better at night?

Of course. People see value and understand the use of these tools and the scope of the game. The prices are like that for a reason, gear is shifting hands a lot, people are selling items and ofc some of them take longer to sell or trade.

It's not just last 3 months. It's just tradition for this forum. Someone usually puts on the troll hat filling the job opening and entertains the audience, dancing around like in a circus, with a funny hat and a big nose always doing the sour grapes dance...
You could say that someone who puts so much time and energy into mockery and idiot ideas would have a lot of time to understand and learn the principles of the game, but, here we are, the guilty people for everything is the damn ubers :D
Just beacause you dont like my ideas dont mean they are troll ideas. Its just a forum to filter your toughts, some ppl think the game is too expensive and some think is still to cheap.
Everyone here have an investment to protect or an income to protect to keep the market as it is but that makes a wall for new ppl.
Do we want a game with only big whales?
Why should the most common activity in the game cost around 70kped to 500k ped just to be able to hunt with a 97% ish return? If mindark takes avg of 3% they should trow out way more guns for ppl to hunt more and be more active in the game.

But hey, that just my point of view, i know others here have another point of view and i respect and understand that.

Cheers!

Back