Suggestion: Add more gear to the

Just beacause you dont like my ideas dont mean they are troll ideas. [....]
Why should the most common activity in the game cost around 70kped to 500k ped just to be able to hunt with a 97% ish return? If mindark takes avg of 3% they should trow out way more guns for ppl to hunt more and be more active in the game.

But hey, that just my point of view, i know others here have another point of view and i respect and understand that.

Cheers!
Don't get me wrong, they are entertaining ideas, even if I consider them 1000% troll. People can also learn from "How-not-to" examples. Keep them coming, you're doing great! ;)
Not being able to improve since 2014 and still offering alternatives to any current meta hoping one of these tools can jump in your bag for free. Do you know what to do with one if you get it? Do you know the game is not about tt returns anymore? And it's been 7 years since....

As for the returns, according to an old MA developer notes in regards to loot, new accounts can also achieve the 97% you dream of.

[h=3]Developer Notes #14 - Loot 2.0 Update[/h]
One of MindArk’s primary long-term goals is to make Entropia Universe as affordable and entertaining as possible for all participants. Toward that end, MindArk is continually experimenting with various adjustments to in-game systems, with an eye toward lowering cost to play while maintaining a reasonable level of revenue that enables continued development and marketing of Entropia Universe.

Reductions in Cost to Play
On September 11th, we initiated a temporary test in which the MindArk fee for hunting was lowered significantly. In the long term, we hope that a lower MindArk fee will result in increased overall activity and new participant retention, and thereby compensate for the lower short-term revenue. We plan to continue experimenting with these revenue settings in the near future to gather more data.

Early data show positive results from those experiments:
  • Hunters with turnover of more than 50000 PED since Sept. 11 have enjoyed returns of 98.6% on average.
  • Hunters with turnover between 10000 and 50000 PED since Sept. 11 have enjoyed returns of 97.05% on average.
  • Accounts created in 2017 have enjoyed returns of 96.94% on average since the changes implemented on Sept. 11.

As noted in a previous Developer Notes, Loot 2.0 drastically lowered the costs for armor decay and healing, which we can now confirm has led to a substantial increase in the usage of those mechanics. This is an example of the type of positive changes we are hoping to identify and implement in other systems: changes that benefit participants (in terms of lower cost to play) as well as MindArk’s revenue, resulting in a better overall gameplay experience and growth of Entropia Universe.

Loot Distribution Changes
As many participants have already noticed, changes have recently been made to hunting loot distribution, specifically regarding loot volatility and loot sizes. The overall net hunting return was not affected by these changes, but rather the frequency and size of various loot outcomes as a means of promoting more interesting and exciting loot outcomes and removing some of the more frustrating outcomes that were previously possible (especially on larger creatures).

Effects of Critical Hits/Damage on Loot
Finally, we have noticed several misconceptions in recent community discussions regarding Critical Hits that we would like to clarify. Critical Hits do not have a direct impact on loot value calculations per se. Since loot is now based on the actual cost to kill a creature in Loot 2.0, dealing more damage via critical hits (or by having higher damage per pec) does result in smaller loot events for a given creature, but this effect is directly proportional to the lower cost to kill and allows more creatures to be killed (i.e. more loot events) for a given amount of PED spent. Also, the composition of loot improves in such cases and results in a lower proportion of Shrapnel in loot. In other words, the use of items or consumables that provide increased Critical Hit Chance or Critical Damage can never have a negative effect on loot returns.

Originally Posted Here

Don't get me wrong, they are entertaining ideas, even if I consider them 1000% troll. People can also learn from "How-not-to" examples. Keep them coming, you're doing great! ;)
Not being able to improve since 2014 and still offering alternatives to any current meta hoping one of these tools can jump in your bag for free. Do you know what to do with one if you get it? Do you know the game is not about tt returns anymore? And it's been 7 years since....

As for the returns, according to an old MA developer notes in regards to loot, new accounts can also achieve the 97% you dream of.
New meta is puling ul weapons and sell to others.
Im doing really good in the game, i just want the game to change cuz i dont belive that the goal should be to only do events and pull a weapon from a vendor to be the gameplay.

New meta is puling ul weapons and sell to others.
Im doing really good in the game, i just want the game to change cuz i dont belive that the goal should be to only do events and pull a weapon from a vendor to be the gameplay.
Wrong. New meta is gear up by all means possible and skill up to be able to access new high end content for extracting markup. This is valid for all levels of players. Vendors have expanded significantly and new gear introduced is making a significant impact in the strength of an avatar.

Mob sellection, at 90% efficiency, for dummies:
1. Event is up? Shoot event mobs.
2. Event is down?
a. You have loot table data? Look AH.
b. You dont have loot table data? Open live feed, look who/what/where/when. Now trending: spina/daspletors. (Use it to collect loot table.)
Press F. Great success.

FOR FUCK'S SAKE why are you spelling all the secret data on public forums???
Point of the post was: personal skill, at 90% efficiency in current system, is not involved.

Point of the post was: personal skill, at 90% efficiency in current system, is not involved.
You can easily fail at 95% efficiency and you can perform well at 70% efficiency. Knowledge and how you apply it is everything. It's a matter of expectations and decisions you make every step of the way. It applied to any META. Unmotivated people will never have a good meta because they will always be outperformed since it's a competition for resources. Making suggestions is always great. It can lead to better ideas all the time and to a game improvement. I'm a big fan of all suggestions and I read them all. But always embracing the victim's role and complaining will never torn the odds in your favour if your game plan is to grab a gun, shoot whatever comes your way and profit, without any additional effort, patience, good understanding and good strategy..

You can easily fail at 95% efficiency
Thats straight up a lie. Your odds of failing with it (lets specify it at net negative), are almost non existant, while just farming event mobs/live feed mobs (copying w/e is farmed by other 2.0 holders at current moment).
If you trying to word it as the "amount of margins" would be different, then maybe. But even then, if you "F" w/e other "successful" hunters do, that wouldnt be much either.

Last edited:
Thats straight up a lie. Your odds of failing with it (lets specify it at net negative), are almost non existant, while just farming event mobs/live feed mobs (copying w/e is farmed by other 2.0 holders at current moment).
Ok, not easily fail, but you can fail. I don't have a 95% setup, I only have an 85% setup. I am satisfied with the results. Others aren't, with similar setups but different choices and claim they don't do well at all. Quit the game already or selling out again.
You can fail with high efficiency too, you can sell mtokens as pills all the time because you're bored, you can do gamble mobs on tax all the time, you can copy what others farm and cut everyone all the time on everything in auction always adding bad stacks, or just tt everything under 110% because you can't be arsed with auctioning. Yes, people do this. There are also people who TT shrap to buy ammo... you still need patience and drive to make a high efficiency setup work, it's not auto F and copy others....

Add more gear to the game.

Sence most of the big ybers and big resellers cant sell their gear for their massive prices they have put up. They have now started a rental service and hoarding all the weapons.
I wish Mindark would add 10x more unlimted weapons and armours to the game so that prices go down to somewhat okayish prices.

It will be very intresting to who´m mindark will cater to, the big ybers and the players with massive pedcard or the average player of entropia.

Will be a good test to see who´m mindark focus on with the new UE5 and the new platform that entropia will be added to.
Funny. All those neg reppers.
How obvious they don't like this suggestion as it will destroy their account values.
They would like to see the prices even more inflated.

As long as people are stupid enough to pay, nothing will change.

So, who cares?

but you can fail
Its not about been satisfied with the amount of net positive resault. This set up runs at no risk of losing money. And this is RCE. You should, always, be in danger of it regardless of if you done everything right or not. (And you giving me examples of TT shrap to buy ammo....).

Mining can fail by farming good areas with high MU resources that are capped at this current time.
Crafting can fail when there is a sudden drop in mats/BPs cost or item demand.
(Hunting without 2.0 runs the same risks due to higher MU requirements.)

Both of them regardless of the skill/tools used.

Thats the same failproof hot garbage Loot 1.0 with TT+ was. But back then it was contained to only few weapons and rest of set ups did require skill. Now its everywhere.

Last edited:
i for one joined because i want to loot one day something worth thousands, not pennies.
ahhh...the carrot. 🥕🥕
Good luck!

How obvious they don't like this suggestion as it will destroy their account values.
They would like to see the prices even more inflated.
Account values are built over time, over many years of playing, or large sums invested depositing or farmed. And usually pleople with account values have been good cutomers to the game, they being destroyed, game dies too. Why is this strange or event an argument? Isn't it obvious that when you earn something you want to keep it because it's yours and you want it to preserve its value?

These suggestions nowadays come from people with very little to no skin in the game, just for the sake of destroying it all not with a plan of starting the game at that point if the items become cheaper enough...
No sane person or with good intentions towards the game would ask of the game to introduce L items widely available that could shortcut many years of game, tens of thousand of dollars, or to make it rain more items hoping the "whales" would let go of their, just so they can jump in and have a go at the game.

It sounds like people are getting mad at the sales and renting threads, not at their results in the game... if renting would not have been an option I would't have progressed in the game at all and I probably would have quit many years ago. Same goes for many people around here. If people have many items for sale it's because good items are not moving that fast and it's the owner's right to do whatever they want with the item, including asking 4.5 gazillion dollars for it and no amount of identical items in the game could move the price a pec lower. Stop it with the salt and looking in other ppls wallets and improve your game if yu want better experience don't just ask for ubers to be destroyed :D It's in human nature to whale if you can, it's just constant improvement and evolution of an avatar... That's the whole point of a game, to improve not just grab quick L and pull out every penny you profit. Isn't what Mindark always said? Invest in yur avatar? :)

Invest in Your Profession​

Are You Ready For a Real Challenge?​

It is perhaps not an investment in the traditional sense, as it will take a lot of hard work and dedication on your part. It is however possible to make money by engaging in a traditional MMO profession on Calypso, such as hunting, mining, trading or crafting. To succeed, you must not only be skilled at your profession – you must also be a shrewd business person.

Invest in Equipment and Skills​

Imagine you are a hunter. You know that a certain creature drops loot that is in high demand by other participants. Currently, you are not able to kill that creature. You may then choose to invest in the equipment and skills you need to bring that creature down and acquire its valuable loot.
Similarly, imagine you are a miner. You have discovered a rich field of valuable mineral resources, are producing decent finds, covering your expenses and even retaining a small profit. You suspect that you can increase your profit if you could only produce larger finds. You may then decide to invest in amplifiers for your mining tool.
An investment in your avatar can come in many shapes and sizes. What an investment entails is entirely up to you – only you know what your plans and goals for your avatar.
Quote from:

No sane person or with good intentions towards the game would ask of the game to introduce L items widely
If those intentions arent in favor of your pocket doesnt mean they are bad towards the game. Net sum will be at least the same. Most certainly better.
And buying those weapons always were at risk of been devalued during any patch. "Risk" means more than just a cute word in peoples memoirs.

If those intentions arent in favor of your pocket doesnt mean they are bad towards the game. Net sum will be at least the same. Most certainly better.
And buying those weapons always were at risk of been devalued during any patch. "Risk" means more than just a cute word in peoples memoirs.
Don't imagine I am against any decision game devs take. I like the game a lot and I will try to adapt. If amazing L's are in game, I will farm them and try to sell it at markup; if amazing items will rain, I will be farming and I will have a bunch for sale, at markup, so on and so forth. I'm planning to play this game under any META is out there. I started from the ground and I will not stay mad at any change. I was mad when loot 2.0 came out. I lost a lot in item value right away, but I didn't sell right away so item value went back up a little, but I made enough to cover losses even items value. I used a ton of L rifles with bad eff when I owned LP70 FEN, just because I could profit way more that way. That's the thing, I'm accepting any challenging META and the game recognises the value of keeping the players interested in progressing and for the players to constant play and be satisfied and profit the game has to profit as well so the game will always try to survive and profit.

I'm trying to point out that this suggestion might not favour the OP but the whales OP wants to destroy tho, because the whales do what Mindarks says to do - invest in their profession while the OP and several other professional complainers don't, they want it for free and fast.

I'm trying to point out that this suggestion might not favour the OP but the whales OP wants to destroy tho
Lets have it clear. Im not against whales/ubers/anyone really. Nor im wishing people lose their investments.
If there wont be whales nor investment certainty, whats the point of RCE then?
But there has to be a change to this system.
Your ability to "profit" vs 2.0 pixel holder, regardless of the skill gap, is abysmal. That difference must be narrowed.
People must be able to outperform others (at least in relative numbers) with more knowledge and dedication. Gear has to be an asset. Not the complete substitute for the above.

Last edited:
Fcking entry lvl items are worth 20k peds nowdays

Stop complaining ffs and get a job to buy one

I took a immense value from my real live earned cash and put it here to buy a great item

People tryed to convince me that i overpayed , guess what i took more money and did upgrade it even higher because i saw that it works out.

Its not the games/ubers or anyones fault if you as a player does not want to invest

Its your fault.

Even if mindark adds a million limited items you will still fail and quit

The item are not the problem its you

Last edited:
I took a immense value from my real live earned cash and put it here to buy a great item
You took that risk. Its your fault if it was "too big" for your capacity.

Stop assuming things about others. I have no reason to quit, especially due to my equity.

Youll just have to adapt. Nothing bad about it.

You took that risk. Its your fault if it was "too big" for your capacity.

Stop assuming things about others. I have no reason to quit, especially due to my equity.

Youll just have to adapt. Nothing bad about it.

The risk i took payed out within one year of owning it...

And thats the point adapt

1.0 i did well
2.0 i did Bad
I had to adapt, what means i have to invest, what i did
2.0 i do well since investment
3.0 i wont do well
I will have to adapt in order to do well again.

Not the complete substitute for the above.
Gear never was a substitute for knowledge and dedication. Some gear performs better than other gear and that performance amplifies immensely when knowledge and dedication are abundant.

MA did add a ton of gear in the recent few years, see all the restocks, all the loots and TWEN vendor plus new RDI stuff that is waiting to be discovered, but the small stuff, entry level stuff, is in such high demand it's crazy. When the guy that discovered adj hero twen asked me what I thought it was worth, I said 5 to 8 k but it sold for 24k or something crazy. It's the actual demand that drives the prices where they are.. The first SB10 puled from vendor was at a cost of 45k (token price at that moment). And tokens could be looted, items could be looted, no reason to feel left out if you were around.... or no reason to feel left out with so many weapons in the Mayhem vendor, players actually decide how many items get spawned. Get a high dps weapon and destroy that Mayhem Vendor and Ma will strock it every minute if your token stash is that powerful...

Gear never was a substitute for knowledge and dedication.
It is now. Thats the whole problem.

We literally have to compare people who grind, without 2.0, with all the available knowledge, and people who sell shrap for ammo, with 2.0, in this very post for what is needed for a break even in each case.

Last edited:
But what about governments forcing Bentley to produce like 10 000 more so they were everywhere so people can sleep better at night?
This analogy dumb.

Gear is more akin to a tool, like a pressure washer.

Government is in control of manufacturing pressure washers and released 10 @ 5gal/sec and 10 @ 1gal/sec.

The 1gal/sec users get jobs but takes them long time to do and can't do many.

The 5gal/sec users get jobs and do them fast and get lots of jobs, make lots of money. Therefore also get better jobs from better clients.

Government says "No, not going to release more because I have to protect the investment of the 5gal/sec users".

This is the problem. Corruption of government.

It is now. Thats the whole problem.

We literally have to compare people who grind for brake even, without 2.0, with all the available knowledge, and people who sell shrap for ammo, with 2.0, in this very post.
We can agree to disagree then. I call this "straight up a lie". You have people doing exactly what you describe with mod nanos with bad results.

I dreamed of grinding for break even and I was happy to do it for long time, skills piled up, helped me a ton with looters and such. This is a game not a job after all :)

From my understanding

Ubers get pissed off because people who didnt do the investment, dont have any idea @ all but still talk

The people who got no idea are pissed because of the prices. they think ubers are the reason why prices are high

Back in Times i thought same i was like no way i gona pay 2000 usd for a weapon armor or fap

Asked ubers many stupid questions did even end up on ignore Lists.

The first item that allowed me to understand Things Was the camo bgh, from that point everything changed

Heck i did finish redulite with it easy ...

Since that day i constantly upgrade and develop my Avatar... cost it what ever it will cost

Jumped from 50 dps to 260 dps
Now i prepare the upgrade to 300 dps
And after that i will aim for more and more

I am a Big Fan of efficiency
A big Fan of dps
And a big Fan of dpp

The only thing i regret is that i didnt do the latest upgrade during twen stage two first weeks

We can agree to disagree then. I call this "straight up a lie". You have people doing exactly what you describe with mod nanos with bad results.
"I know people" is not an argument. Ill listen to the numbers tho.

"I know people" is not an argument. Ill listen to the numbers tho.
You have 2 public mod nano hunting logs, see for yourself how they do so you know people too.

This thread =

You have 2 public mod nano hunting logs, see for yourself how they do so you know people too.
Afaik, if those are the same i think, they are not net negative. They are "not what they want them to be". Thats different. And you been ignoring this criteria for few posts now.

Afaik, if those are the same i think, they are not net negative. They "not what they want them to be". Thats different. And you been ignoring this criteria for few posts now.
Not really, but

We literally have to compare people who grind, without 2.0, with all the available knowledge
I call the above also a lie, someone without 2.0 WITH ALL THE AVAILABLE KNOWLEDGE would upgrade immediately and go grinding with 2.0, but hey, I don't want to go into more details or we're going what you need to grind and that's for you to discover :)

I call the above also a lie, someone without 2.0 WITH ALL THE AVAILABLE KNOWLEDGE would upgrade immediately and go grinding with 2.0, but hey, I don't want to go into more details or we're going what you need to grind and that's for you to discover :)
Ye, thats my point. Because knowing everything you realize how far behind you are with and without that pixel. Way more than you should.

Not really, but
You are not the measure for this case. Only numbers. And, afaik, they are not net negative. And since those weapons are net gain 0 (they are sold for what they bought), argument of investment wouldnt be valied either.

Last edited:
Back