Akoz' Ultimate Event : Over 1 MILLION PED in prizes!

Status
Hey, Could you please let me know when you may be online next id like to withdraw

tyvm in advance

How about right now?

If not now then tomorrow after 17:00 ma time. You can also just add me and leave me a message ingame.

How about right now?

If not now then tomorrow after 17:00 ma time. You can also just add me and leave me a message ingame.[/QUOTE

right now would be great :DD im online now thnaks for quick reply :DD

Hi Akoz

I do like to contribute to your events, especially since any tax is likely to help you develop monria sooner.

Anyhow I get the impression skilled hunters are struggling to make progress on small mobs, and wondering if might consider raising the maturity a tad higher see if that improves returns based on skills.

Maybe more matures and olds, with the youngs.

I appreciate you try to cover all hunters and sweaters, although I think the universe has moved on and more chance to get business from a wider skill set and mature player base.

Struggling to get one global per 1000 ammo at Neas as it is right now.
I even tried big decay First gen VI fire chips (with mediocre durability) still no joy.

To win Neas you need 250,000 points which equates to 50,000 globals if you have one global per 1000 ped ammo that means:

1000 ped ammo per glob x 50,000 globals = 50 million ped ammo input.

Raising taxes @ 3.9% = 1,950,000 ped tax for you assuming even runs across 50,000,000 spend (just ammo).

So what do you think, worth a trial playing with maturities?

Thanks

Rick

If you talk about how much ammo one need to cycle over time in order to achieve this I think Stryker can complete this event fairly quick :) I'd give him 174days non-stop shooting :handgun: though I guess it will be even quicker with a tiered SGA MM in his pocket and obviously if he were to use amp as well. Though he would probably run out of Red Bull before he can finish :shots:

1.2 Million Rounds Shot in 24 Hours
(Please note I think this might have been the old way of counting rounds, what is interesting is 12k PED cycled in 24h)
Though I think maybe Narfis assumptions are a bit more realistic.. Anyway at least a nice history lesson for you maybe :)

Recently i have finished my iron argo and now i wanted to move to bronze argo so i went to North New Switz.

I am not sure if it is done by requiest or mayby it was not maintanced and maturity level has droped but curently it seems that roughly it looks like this:
~20% youngs
~30% adults
~30% scouts
~20% gatherers
no scavengers
no hunters

I understand that hunter maturity may be problem for some people and thats the reason they are not there but if thats not a problem i woudl like to see a little increas in maturity to have better point count towards bronze iron. Something like:
no or very little youngs
~20% adults
~30% scouts
~30% gatherers
~20% scavengers
no or very little hunters

I dunno if it is actually possble but its worth asking ;).

Cheers.

Falagor
:bandit:

Still no sign of the globals being added on tracker. No response to my case yet.

Here is the first, the other two are in my gallery as well.

Noticed this global was not picked up by tracker for 4/28.

Is it just me or has the Ultimate App on EntropiaLif stopped calcuating our points?

I would like to withdraw my ultimate points please..
please let me know when you are available

Ped's received, Thanks Akoz :)

Last edited:
Still no sign of the globals being added on tracker. No response to my case yet.

Here is the first, the other two are in my gallery as well.

Please post all missed globals here. I will add them manually.

Is it just me or has the Ultimate App on EntropiaLif stopped calcuating our points?

We have some problems with the app. Please don't rely on it for the time being.

Oops wrong thread :D

There are the other two

missed globals

Just now I see also my team globals are missing, good I have done some screenshots.

Can you please update the following:

missing globals

*edit:

problem solved with picture upload

Last edited by a moderator:
missed globals

*edit:

problem solved with picture upload

Last edited by a moderator:
As of todays patch, none of the automated screen capture tools aren't working, including the tracker.

So it missed these 3 from me:
2014-05-14 10:20:14 [Globals] [] Crys Cail Behemon killed a creature (Ambulimax Young) with a value of 69 PED at Nea's Place!
2014-05-14 10:58:09 [Globals] [] Crys Cail Behemon killed a creature (Ambulimax Young) with a value of 92 PED at Nea's Place!
2014-05-14 11:29:13 [Globals] [] Crys Cail Behemon killed a creature (Ambulimax Young) with a value of 116 PED at Nea's Place! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.

From which i only got a screenshot of 2, after i realized that the automated tools aren't working.

So, be aware people, the screen cap tools aren't currently working as automated (nor is the tracker), get those screenshots manually.
Disappointing to miss even one global since these buggers tend to be extremely hard to global on :p

Last edited:
2 additional missed globs

two more missed globs for wise guys team:

In total the team Wise Guys should have four globs(two from this post and two from couple posts above)= 20 points, but we are not even appearing in the list.
Please update our globs also.

argo

hi, will New Switz north be boosted again soon?
id love to push some argo up north, and try to slowly score some points on my silver.
But density and maturity is pretty much down to empty LA
thnx in advance

hi, will New Switz north be boosted again soon?
id love to push some argo up north, and try to slowly score some points on my silver.
But density and maturity is pretty much down to empty LA
thnx in advance

I would greatly like to see this so I can finish my bronze and silver missions....OLA42 is good for the bronze but the Fungoids and Furors are annoying. I also like the UPs this event offers, so I'd like to hunt on lands that offer UPs.

So any update from Akoz on those matters:
- when there will be a fix for tracker (so it calculates points corectly again)?
- when we will have update on argo maurity in N area?

Also i would like to meet with you and collect peds for my points.

Falagor

So any update from Akoz on those matters:
- when there will be a fix for tracker (so it calculates points corectly again)?
- when we will have update on argo maurity in N area?

Also i would like to meet with you and collect peds for my points.

Falagor

The issues with the tracker should've been corrected already, but I need to do a little more testing with the EL app. Meanwhile this thread should be 100% correct, albeit slightly delayed as I don't update continously.

I'll take a look at Argo N in a couple of hours. You can meet me ingame then too if you are around?

The issues with the tracker should've been corrected already, but I need to do a little more testing with the EL app. Meanwhile this thread should be 100% correct, albeit slightly delayed as I don't update continously.

I'll take a look at Argo N in a couple of hours. You can meet me ingame then too if you are around?

Cool - hope to see more medium argos soon (atm north area is mostly youngs with few adults and occasonal scout or gatherer and density is low).

Also: for me the "site plugin" is not working corectly: i only have points that you coerected manually:

DateItemBalance Change
Oct 31Missing sumima global5 Points
Sep 1Points from August137 Points

and none of previous points i had and new points are not counted there too even though Tracker catches them (new 7 globals on sumima are in my history).

Falagor

I will need to aquire some more fertilizer for this. Please give it a couple of days.
First DNA is upped, but not all of them.

I will need to aquire some more fertilizer for this. Please give it a couple of days.
First DNA is upped, but not all of them.

Sure - no rush :) - i will stick with sumimas then ;).

About the plugin problem - should i report it to EL support or posting it here is enough and it will get solved sooner or later? :)

Falagor

Sure - no rush :) - i will stick with sumimas then ;).

About the plugin problem - should i report it to EL support or posting it here is enough and it will get solved sooner or later? :)

Falagor

It sounds like it's me that did something wrong.. I just need to figure out what :ahh:

Seems something else was updated, and I didn't apply the patch before now. Please try again now.

Seems something else was updated, and I didn't apply the patch before now. Please try again now.

Yup - is working ok now :). Thanks :).

Falagor

Just wanted to point out that LA with sumimas has runned out of fertilizer (shows 0) and quantities on both DNAs are slowly droping now (curently roughly 75% each).

If you are planning on keeping this mob in event i think its best to fill some fertilizer because afaik putting slider back to previous qtty number generates extra costs.

Falagor

Status
Back