Akoz' Ultimate Event : Over 1 MILLION PED in prizes!

Status
Nice...my 1.5 seconds of coolness :D
Good more points than Kimmi :D

It seems like you have some catching up to do now though :eek:

The scores are updated :)

It seems like you have some catching up to do now though :eek:

The scores are updated :)

I know I have no chance against him, unless I invest a few K in skills and gear :D
But for a moment it was a nice feeling ;D

Ultimate EntropiaTransport.com will reach 5k points with next update
Id like to gratz everyone in the team, and thank everyone for helping us out so far!

you guys Rock!

hmm, time to hunt some ambu. I really want that dante or a106 or dante or 106 or
crap, can't make up my mind; well I just have to get both I guess :D

when is next update of scoreboard?

...I can smell the third spot already :D ...
Sumimas seem to like me ;D (ok...sometimes they like and sometimes they don't but only had one EWE-EP52 burned so far without any global ;D)

General of the sidxx Forsaken Fallen redeemed his points for a Dante amp today. We have a new top 10! (and top3!)

General of the sidxx Forsaken Fallen redeemed his points for a Dante amp today. We have a new top 10! (and top3!)

Ehh, one question; are there an unlimited supply of dante amps (since you have the bp iirc).
Since that's also the thing I'm going for. But it may take a while, and I wouldn't like to finally get 250 globals and then see a sold out sign on the dante.

hmmm...a bit unexpected....but for the first time in an event I am in the third Place :D
Ok...next target second place :D

Ehh, one question; are there an unlimited supply of dante amps (since you have the bp iirc).
Since that's also the thing I'm going for. But it may take a while, and I wouldn't like to finally get 250 globals and then see a sold out sign on the dante.

I will acquire more if needed. Yes these are in unlimited supply.

Please note that as we enter the Christmas holidays it will be more difficult to get a hold of me. I advice you to redeem points today if you need your item before Christmas.

Last edited:
registered in the wrong place....

Last edited:
Please excuse the slow updates at the moment. I am out travelling. We should be back to normal updates in one week.

All new registrations will count from the time you reply to the signup thread, even if the list of registrants is not updated.

Meanwhile please use the EntropiaLife app to track your globals. This one should be updated for all except newly registered players.

Thank you all.

/Akoz

love the event, hate the wait

hey all concerned, first let me say i love the idea for the event and intend to get many many more globals in the coming months.

however i am i need of an a103 amp and as i have amassed enough points it seems silly to buy one when i can claim it as a reward.

now i have been waiting patiently for a few weeks but i havent been able to get in touch with mr akoz, so if there anyone else involved who can process this for me?

hey all concerned, first let me say i love the idea for the event and intend to get many many more globals in the coming months.

however i am i need of an a103 amp and as i have amassed enough points it seems silly to buy one when i can claim it as a reward.

now i have been waiting patiently for a few weeks but i havent been able to get in touch with mr akoz, so if there anyone else involved who can process this for me?

You registred on the 3rd of January...hardly something one could call "weeks"...not even two weeks since your registration. and since you made the last point on th 9th of January...I am sure Akoz will answer to you in due time, have patience

You registred on the 3rd of January...hardly something one could call "weeks"...not even two weeks since your registration. and since you made the last point on th 9th of January...I am sure Akoz will answer to you in due time, have patience

hmmm yes quite right, feels like longer....

wait and wait i shall indeed, for when akoz returns my prize redeem.

I'm back now. Add me ingame and drop me a PM when you see me online: "Modified Akoz Power"

The scores has been updated

Announcing Item rate changes

Please note the following changes to prize point requirements:

The requirement for a CLD has been lowered from 1000 Ultimate Points to 750 UP.

PEDs has been lowered from 1 UP to 0,5 UP per PED.

This to reflect the changes in CLD market price and to balance the PED reward potential compared to the other prizes. There is no point handing out items that are just being resold for peds :)

As a result each global on a 5 point mob can be immediately cashed out to 10 peds, and a CLD now requires 150 globals on a 5 point mob.

Enjoy! :wtg:

Please note the following changes to prize point requirements:

The requirement for a CLD has been lowered from 1000 Ultimate Points to 750 UP.

PEDs has been lowered from 1 UP to 0,5 UP per PED.

This to reflect the changes in CLD market price and to balance the PED reward potential compared to the other prizes. There is no point handing out items that are just being resold for peds :)

As a result each global on a 5 point mob can be immediately cashed out to 10 peds, and a CLD now requires 150 globals on a 5 point mob.

Enjoy! :wtg:

That's GREAT news! thanks a lot! :yay:

The scores are once again updated.

Kimmi lost all his points today :( ...as he cashed for his Fi/Ra/Co Dante :boxer:

Ultimate EntropiaTransport.com now has an astonishing 9095 points! :clap:

Keep up the good work! :lift:

Last edited:
The scores are once again updated.

Kimmi lost all his points today :( ...as he cashed for his Fi/Ra/Co Dante :boxer:

Ultimate EntropiaTransport.com now has an astonishing 9095 points! :clap:

Keep up the good work! :lift:

Is it possible to have both values shown:
  • total amount of points gathered over time.
  • amount not withdrawn yet.

This way player who withdraws his points is not loosing "position" in the table ;). This gives small competition factor (which may give some incentive to few players to stay at top).

Just an idea ;).

Falagor
:bandit:

Hello Akoz

Can you please think about a way to add the moonria iron challenge mobs into this event ? That would be a great drive for me to visit this moon.

!Register Morene Bolleke Wezenbeek

Hello Akoz

Can you please think about a way to add the moonria iron challenge mobs into this event ? That would be a great drive for me to visit this moon.

add my vote to that ;)

Hello Akoz,

Sorry if this has been answered already. :confused:

Would you be willing to take a players points and add them to another's? :scratch2:

BTW, I too support the Monria mob's addition to this AMAZING event! :yup:

scipulor has the highest hp of the bunch and level 31 but only 4 ultimate points equivelent of a argo young with a mini global ? hmm..

Status
Back