News: Announcing Triton Industries Shares

The fees are not quite as described above.
How is anything I wrote wrong? We do pay a minimum fee of 0.25 when buying or selling 1 or up to 5 shares at a time. It's not until we buy 6 or more that the fee increases above the minimum fee of 0.25. What did I get wrong in your eyes?

I think you are wrong on the selling side, for example, as I have now expanded on a bit via edit. Yes, the minimum per transaction is always 0.25, so your point about trying to transact more is correct. On the selling side you cannot force it, though, and many people just buy in 1s unfortunately.
It is thus possible to sell only some of a sell order and be charged 25 pecs per share until what has been set aside is eaten up. Sometimes a semi-sold batch will have a leftover amount returned and sometimes not, depending on how they were bought.

I think you are wrong on the selling side, for example, as I have now expanded on a bit via edit. Yes, the minimum per transaction is always 0.25, so your point about trying to transact more is correct. On the selling side you cannot force it, though, and many people just buy in 1s unfortunately.
That is true, when we're selling shares and people buy 1 share at a time from us, the fee is 0.25. From my observations, the fee will not increase on the seller's side above the fee that was paid upfront, even if all the shares we listed sell 1 share at a time.

supposing its half for MA half for Planet Partner it is 0.012
then if it is NTI Style it is 0.006 or 1 pec every 2 week that is 26 pec per year
with a yield to be ACCEPTABLE FOR THE RISK i think 8% ? that is 0.26 /0.08 = 3.25 PED per share

I can try a guesstimate of a fail sale at 5..6 and a fallback to 4 Arkadia moon style
OMG proposed sale is 10....
(nono i offer at 15 then i lower it day by day if i dont sell all..
this is a 100% failster IPO tactic.... it is just like saying "wait for 10 to buy"

i think we will see an Arkadia moon effect....

hallo mayhem
gold rush
snow base
IPO of triton
xmas mayhem

does any MA marketing man understand that the continuous bloeed of decay is clashing with asking for a 10% of annual ped sales ?

this is a 100% failster IPO tactic.... it is just like saying "wait for 10 to buy"

Perhaps the idea is, that after a week 33% off the opening price will seem "cheap".

I guess could be an attempt to slow sales, but will see how affects overall offering.

Good luck with the sale i guess

i think we will see an Arkadia moon effect....

hallo mayhem
gold rush
snow base
IPO of triton
xmas mayhem

does any MA marketing man understand that the continuous bloeed of decay is clashing with asking for a 10% of annual ped sales ?
What is the ark moon effect?

There is so much egotistical math on this forum…
nobody knows for sure, but we can use what we know to attempt to guess

i just have to ask what reason do i have to believe that more revenue flows through this small LA than all of ancient greece for instance

problem is we are not privy to that kind of info. usually in a "real" ipo you get some analytics, intel to base your choices on.

The nerve mindark has to completely shit the bed again regarding all communication regarding UE5 after telling us we will get continuous updates, we get complete silence and not even replys to our concerned questions regarding its development, and to push yet another shares project for a quick influx of cash into there account and expecting the community to just open there pedcards and hand out hard earned cash with below minimum information even on this (new) shares scheme is beyond arrogant.

Do better mindark, the community is sick of this blatant disrespect you show every chance you get.

The nerve mindark has to completely shit the bed again regarding all communication regarding UE5 after telling us we will get continuous updates, we get complete silence and not even replys to our concerned questions regarding its development, and to push yet another shares project for a quick influx of cash into there account and expecting the community to just open there pedcards and hand out hard earned cash with below minimum information even on this (new) shares scheme is beyond arrogant.

Do better mindark, the community is sick of this blatant disrespect you show every chance you get.
are you new here? lol j/k

but seriously no matter what crap MA pulls people will do nothing but cry about it. and of course those that make tons of $ here will come to their defense at some point (0r buy up all the shares once they tank and manipulate the prices up for gain ** cough resellers cough*) and then its time for MA to sell new crap to the masses - maybe some new invisible armor or bigger statutes or warp capable Sleps 75K a pop - lol

so while agree with you - it wont change cause there is always someone that will buy anything hoping to make $

When buying or selling Shares there is a minimum fee of 0.25 and a max fee of 25 Ped.
Because of the minimum fee, it's best to buy/sell a minimum of 5 or more at a time. We pay the 0.25 minimum fee when we buy/sell 1-5 Shares at a time.
What I like about the Entropia Exchange, if we have a sell order in place and our listing does not sell and times out, we get the fee back minus the minimum fee of 0.25.

Additionally, If we buy 5 Shares we pay a 0.25 fee. If these shares pay out 0.01 weekly, the fee will have been covered in 5 weeks.
I wanted to add this because Draniie was giving a bit of bad information in an earlier reply when saying: Every sale/purchase of shares from one person to another cost a fee of more than they'll make in like a year of owning the share.
That statement is only true if you buy 1 share at a time, paying a 0.25 fee but, if you buy 5 shares and pay a 0.25 fee everything changes.

Its actually not that bad with the fees. You can sell cheap share for like about 2 PEC fee only. The fee is relative to markup. If you put sale offer pieces of 13+ units at about 8 PED per unit you pay only about the minimum 0.26 PED fee. Then you are selling one share for under 2 PEC only which is covered in 1/2 weeks back. Not sure about buyer side. CLDT shares takes much bigger fee per share but the rest not because they go for lower rates.

Last edited:
NTI shares pays from only 50% of planet calypso revenue from the area, i guess because the other 50% is still going to CLD.
Im not 100% certain about it ofc, wasnt able to find any official statement about it, but i belive that is how it works, and how it will work with this new share too.
My guess it that NTI revenue... well the area was originally owned by Deathifier, so presumably he got 50% of revenue and MA got 50% originally? Think the MA/Deathifier partnership ended and they sold his share to the players and that is presumably where NTI deed revenue comes from. i.e. AFAIK TI probably never contributed to CLD share revenue since it was a part of Caly that had already been sold prior to CLD's existing.

This is not a good look...

You cannot sell virtual property like NTI for, what was it, $500k usd? And then let it rot and abandon your investors, then turn around and do it all over again, and again... At some point it will backfire, and so it is now.

I'm glad that something has finally been released on the New Ark Moon, but those investors have also been generally abandonned to be honest because payout is largely unchanged.

Land Plot investors are still abandoned, like 8+ years later...

How many more? As long as people keep buying I guess...?
Yeh I mean I take your point... you shouldn't be able to to... but I think MA prove time and time again that they can. Someone will always fall for it. It's encouraging though that for the first time there seems to be something of a unilateral condemnation of initiative from the outset and clamours of genuine concern (dilution of CLD revenue).

Just in case, remind. That no one forces us to buy them. This does not narrow our capabilities, but expands them.
The only problem is that it is better (in my naive opinion) to direct efforts to correct bugs and problems accumulated over many years.
But there was no effort here to direct... OK... maybe someone input some numbers...

In 10 years CLD shares will pay 1/10th because whole Calypso will be divided and into shares 🤭 And then shares of shares can be sold... Why not...
Wasn't that the plot of The Big Short? (well kinda) Synthetic CDO's anyone? Going once...

Just a note ... of Failed promisses ... MA,.... see YOur anounced Milestones are missed by 250%+ as promised for action

Well a CLEAR official statement would be really nice about how and if those lands were also part of the cldt revenue calc..
bec many ppl are afraid of the devaluation and the progress going on shares/deeds etc
if there is no clear statement/clarification on how things work...ppl might be also shy on buying add on shares like the triton ones now.

in my understanding several ola, player owned la were NEVER part of the cldt calcs.. ..like also the former NTI ( which was player owned in the past)
and the cld were created ingame by 2011...so i "guess" the newer islands like naval(for triton shares) , fort victoria island + odysseus landing island were also never part of the cld rev calc ( please correct me when i am wrong there )

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
part reference --> https://www.entropiauniverse.com/bulletin/buzz/2011/11/16/Calypso-Land-Lot-Deeds.xml

Q. Are Land Lots the same as Land Areas?
A. No. Outback Land Areas (commonly referred to as Land Areas) are part of a different system within Entropia Universe, through which participants can purchase a defined area of land and impose taxes on the hunting and mining activities of other participants. By contrast, Land Lot deeds offer participants the opportunity to receive a share of the entire activity on Planet Calypso, not just activity made in a particular area

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--> althought the last sentence is in contradiction to the other statements imo and would include ALL islands then again into the calcs

so in theory...nti + triton shares are handled seperately apart from the cldt calcs ....
But we will see it in future payouts too then i suppose..

so again...an official statement on this whole topic would be good and could take away the fear of devaluing and also for buying new shares..

Thank you,
Eddie

Well a CLEAR official statement would be really nice about how and if those lands were also part of the cldt revenue calc..
bec many ppl are afraid of the devaluation and the progress going on shares/deeds etc
if there is no clear statement/clarification on how things work...ppl might be also shy on buying add on shares like the triton ones now.

in my understanding several ola, player owned la were NEVER part of the cldt calcs.. ..like also the former NTI ( which was player owned in the past)
and the cld were created ingame by 2011...so i "guess" the newer islands like naval(for triton shares) , fort victoria island + odysseus landing island were also never part of the cld rev calc ( please correct me when i am wrong there )

part reference --> https://www.entropiauniverse.com/bulletin/buzz/2011/11/16/Calypso-Land-Lot-Deeds.xml

Q. Are Land Lots the same as Land Areas?
A. No. Outback Land Areas (commonly referred to as Land Areas) are part of a different system within Entropia Universe, through which participants can purchase a defined area of land and impose taxes on the hunting and mining activities of other participants. By contrast, Land Lot deeds offer participants the opportunity to receive a share of the entire activity on Planet Calypso, not just activity made in a particular area

--> althought the last sentence is in contradiction to the other statements imo and would include ALL islands then again into the calcs

so in theory...nti + triton shares are handled seperately apart from the cldt calcs ....
But we will see it in future payouts too then i suppose..

so again...an official statement on this whole topic would be good and could take away the fear of devaluing and also for buying new shares..

Thank you,
Eddie
I've read before that CLDs and Calypso LA shares are separate, that there's PP revenue and MA revenue which in the case of Caly are the same entity if I'm not mistaken. Bottom line - one does not affect the other because there's two types of revenue. The problem is, that CLDT price is in freefall and an official statement on the issue would be very helpful. Not everyone reads the forums and its entirely possible that some people think that the appearance of new shares would reduce payouts for CLDTs, hence the current sellout.

Not everyone reads the forums and its entirely possible that some people think that the appearance of new shares would reduce payouts for CLDTs, hence the current sellout.
There's a couple possibilities here for sure in addition to what you're suggesting...
1. Some may be selling to free up peds to buy the new shares which might be seen as a lateral investment by some.
2. Larger holders may be losing faith and selling due to the writings on the wall made clear by relentless token sales. Cannabalizing future profit margins forever for a quick hit of cash today isn't exactly a sustainable practice you see in companies that plan to be around a long time.

I very much doubt that people are selling existing shares of CLDTs to buy other offerings. Unlike other offerings that have been made, there now seems to be little in support of share prices rising 20% or so after 3 months when p2p trading comes in, even taking the price after 10 days, namely a jump from 10 peds back up to 12. Of course, speculation is what it is, but why would there be any for Triton when NTIs did what they did in terms of market value?
I don't quite agree with the cannabalizing argument, though, because most incomes from shares are spent again/ turned over again by the players, unlike selling off RL equity where the money may not find its way back. The players with shares have an additional reason to not want EU to fail, but the effect may not be huge, ok.
Anyway, pendulums swing and Fibonaccis do the Fibonacci dance. I think MA could do with a wakeup call of seeing little interest this time round.

Although this is a little off topic, I thought that LA owners get a percentage of the players’ loot and that MA still gets the decay, etc.

Also, is it possible that CLD (or CLDT?) holders get an percentage of the money from the Triton shares?

(don’t know/care what the difference btw CLD and CLDT is. The point remains)

thought that LA owners get a percentage of the players’ loot and that MA

Yes it is more expensive to hunt on LA. Better have good MU or a good event. Don’t let certain(one) LA owner lie about it.

Did they orginally list at 10 ped?
Were they all bought and relisted?

Back