News: Announcing Triton Industries Shares

Reading comprehension and more importantly, playing entropia, would help you understand.
Simple question as MA did not quote a price. However some are listed at 14 ped then some at 15 ped on the exchange.

Can anyone confirm the original listing price on Tues please?

I think the opening price on Tuesday was 15ped. MA said the price would drop by 1ped per day until it reached 10ped per share, or sold out.

Oh good grief, Charlie Brown.
I could be wrong......... but the price is to drop 'every other day'. I interpret this as every 48 hours. There are two batches, 12 hours apart I think, so that is why the prices will sometimes be the same and sometimes different. I also muted that only the first batch can sell until it sells out, so I'd expect to see the second batch stay at 250k, but I've not looked to check yet...
Ofc MA have been known to torture language meanings, so saying the first day + every other day could potentially mean every day that is not the first. Gotta love 'em sometimes :p

Simple question as MA did not quote a price. However some are listed at 14 ped then some at 15 ped on the exchange.

Can anyone confirm the original listing price on Tues please?
They did say. You did not read. It's ok.

I could be wrong......... but the price is to drop 'every other day'. I interpret this as every 48 hours. There are two batches, 12 hours apart I think, so that is why the prices will sometimes be the same and sometimes different.
You are 100% correct.

For the first day, each share in the batches will be offered at a rate of 15 PED. Every other day the pricing for the two share batches will progressively decrease by 1 PED until reaching the minimum value of 10 PED. It's worth noting that these reductions will occur at different times throughout the day, so remain attentive to seize the optimal pricing opportunities.

Although this is a little off topic, I thought that LA owners get a percentage of the players’ loot and that MA still gets the decay, etc.

Also, is it possible that CLD (or CLDT?) holders get an percentage of the money from the Triton shares?

(don’t know/care what the difference btw CLD and CLDT is. The point remains)
i hope that FORGO does not read this post... or we are doomed again.... :p

Going back to the whole CLD impact...

... a sad thought occurs.

The harsh reality is that MA have probably realised that they don't need to communicate clearly. They don't need to make it crystal where funds are coming from, what revenue streams are impacted, what the likely returns on an investment will be or any of this stuff. Similarly they've realised they don't need to communicate about development of UnTropia.

The sad truth is, they've probably done the sums and realised that it isn't worth their pay cheque in actual financial impact to the sale or retention of player base to communicate stuff, read responses and follow up. They know that nothing will change. People will still buy whatever they flog and everyone will keep on playing. End of story. Even worse they probably didn't even need to "do the sums" it was probably just a 5 second revelation they had one day that ultimately having a community manager that actually communicates meaningfully with the community isn't financially worth it.

I mean sure, there's decency and being nice... but those don't pay. This isn't Project Entropia any more... it's something very different.

Just a thought

Wistrel

I am not sure whether I remember correctly... I think the first payout with other shares before came after the first full week, which in this case would be on the 18th (and would reflect the income from 5th to 17th).

...by which time we'll be at 10 peds and there'll be loads of people tracking their one (1) share :p. We could use it as a new playerbase estimation lol
You maybe could... what's a decent metric? 1/1000 players buy one share?

Good question. Hmm, ok, I dunno. On second thoughts, not such a great idea, but it'd still be a contender for a medal at some meetings I imagine. Maybe after 3 months we can line them up in ones at above 10 peds on the share centre, and also proving again we really don't care about 25 pecs here and there. That'd tell us how many people were actively voicing an opinion, especially if we all choose an untaken ped.pec amount when listing, but it doesn't give us a ratio, no.

Sad Christmas time for MA. We want mini mayhem events on NTI before we buy Triton.

Last edited:
Time to get in before the rush!

They down to 10 ped each

Cheap as chipalatas, once in a lifetime opportunity!

Thought would give the Triton sale a bump.

Lets milk the player base! Lets milk the player base! merry xmas to us mindark :D

Mindark was hoping for nice christmas bonus from selling those shares. We show them that we as playerbayse learn a lesson from NTI and they will not catch us for same trick twice. Happy Christmas Minadark. EAT RUBBLE MINDARK !

According to Google, the average toilet roll has 150 sheets - therefore I am excited to announce that all 150 sheets will be available for sale on Tuesday, December 5th for the low low price of [what we think the mugs will pay].

Toilet paper (L) or (UL) ? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Make them tradeable deeds in my virtual hands , and I will buy them all.
Not only Triton , but all you can throw at me.

Last edited:
Anybody else willing to sacrifice himself to buy 2 shares in order to keep the player base tracking in balance? I won't buy any.
Same! Need someone to take my place for the census to be accurate

Back