11. Manda
12. LDS
13. Light|Unique

Please donate and hof on the
donators hof list

Last edited:
Im in! :D :thumbup:

Then i'm #2 ^^

i have tried to participate 2 times in this my favorite event, but damn lag has spoiled it everytime, so i just wish good luck with contestants

hmm, would be fun to join...but I think the lag migth kill me ....
I will think about it :)

Hmm- ya lag is always an issue... I usually sit on the sidelines and watch :girl: And me no have a bath suit either... I've always said Sveta isn't wearing one until MA fixes the ridiculously ugly and dirty derrieres of the avatar (or until there is a bikini) ;)

Maybe the new update will improve the overall performance of the game. If so, I'm sure all the lovely ladies will turn out, so we can all say how good you all look. :D

yeah thongs look awful. just get a g string =D

Now this is the reason we need all clothes to fit male and female. ;)

Can I play? Can I? Hmm? Pleeease..... :tongue2:

I'll sponsor ultimababe!

*digs in closet for stockpiled thongs, bustiers and master coats (F)*

What are you doing with stockings in your closet? ;)

I'm starting to get a little worried about some of these guys. Especially the Beast. He seems to have a fetish for ladies clothing. :laugh:

ultimababe said:
What are you doing with stockings in your closet? ;)

erm.....uhhh....was saving them for this sort of situation :D :dunce:

Numa come join the club lol

theres always more lag 'backstage' at this event than out on the catwalk.

I think its the dressing room. It has special properties in time and space.

Numa said:
I'm starting to get a little worried about some of these guys. Especially the Beast. He seems to have a fetish for ladies clothing. :laugh:

OMG! Someone hacked my EF aacount and left that post!!! It certainly wasn't me!! OMG!!!

The Beast said:
OMG! Someone hacked my EF aacount and left that post!!! It certainly wasn't me!! OMG!!!

It's ok man. We're all mature enough not to judge you for your...ermmm...uhh...special needs. :rolleyes: <stuffs fist in mouth to keep from spitting on monitor :laugh: >

Wolf said:
It's ok man. We're all mature enough not to judge you for your...ermmm...uhh...special needs. :rolleyes: <stuffs fist in mouth to keep from spitting on monitor :laugh: >

I can see it now. There will be some sort of drag queen contest going on instead of this one.

:rofl:

I really would like to join, but I am afraid I do not have the required clothing...

Sponsor&Manager Wanted! :)

Cay

Numa said:
I can see it now. There will be some sort of drag queen contest going on instead of this one.

:rofl:

LMAO Isn´t it already :confused:
All D00des playing with female avatars, checking the auction for strings/thongs .... discussing in soc. chat wich bustier they should wear/equip :laugh:

:bandit:

Dont think I participate...

Maybe I should start clothing rental shop.. Essi Evening Gown anyone? :silly2:

I'll try to be there, age and estophyls has been hard on my body this year, so I'm not competing, just watching , cheering and maybe as jury ;)

... and Singular, you know I'll always sponsor , I'll try to get an ATH on your list this time when we meet ;))

Hi there

I missed the contest last year, but I´ll make a new try now. *Signing up* See u there if my memory dont fail me again ;)

Miss Calypso Contest 2006 special offer

I am not sure I can participate (still have to extra pounds to lose before I can fit into my swimsuit). But since I love fashion and want all contestants to look their best I will sponsor the Miss Calypso Contest 2006 the only way I can.

Offer:
I will give a 50% discount on my coloring fees to any contestant who needs to color any clothing to be worn at the contest. The only demand I have is that the colored clothes actually will be worn while competing in the event.

Note: Even before the discount I am the cheapest(*) colorer ingame.

I hope this will give the contestants larger options while choosing clothes/colors.

If you need any information about coloring you should read my coloring services thread: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1070 .

(*) Calculated from total cost of a perfect coloring job (paint price + coloring fee)

Montaque said:
LMAO Isn´t it already :confused:
All D00des playing with female avatars, checking the auction for strings/thongs .... discussing in soc. chat wich bustier they should wear/equip :laugh:

:bandit:

Now that is a scary thought. :laugh:

Ye,nice contest.Maybe soon we see also Missis Calypso contest?Would be interesting......But lag still a problem.

Nerishimo said:
I'll sponsor ultimababe!

*digs in closet for stockpiled thongs, bustiers and master coats (F)*

hmmm you wouldent happen to have something nice for Lady T would you??? :D

I think I need a evening gown or something simular the only thing I dont have atm ....well I ment for the comp else its loota stuff I dont have :laugh:

Nerishimo said:
erm.....uhhh....was saving them for this sort of situation :D :dunce:

Numa come join the club lol

omg.....I think the same guy that hacked beast hacked me and posted that too o_O

Sure Lady T, lemmie know what you need ingame ;)

Back