Arachnophilia

MudKicker said:
I can take a hit from a Trox Old Alpha with full repaired Nem! Sry Offtopic...

I could do Sat Night Central Time Zone (USA). Think that -6 hrs SWE time.

I hope you realise they are talking about spiders,not small trox like old alphas :laugh:

I would be interested in this event, would just plain black clothes do? dont have my orange clothes left.. Anyway im equipped with ml-35,fox me,DOA Loudmouth. Im afraid no one to vouch for me since i mostly hunt alone though...but maybe i can get some new friends to vouch for me next time! ;)

MudKicker said:
They do 124.5 on full tt Nem give or take a couple HPTS, cant exactly remember...

Yes, theres Prowlers out there but AoAs too...Havnt seen any Stalkers though, may be 1 or 2

AoA do like 120 on nemesis and 130 on vigilante fully repaired i think.

This sounds like a lot of fun and I would love to participate, but as I am somewhat new and almost always hunt alone, I don't have anyone to vouch for me, unless Orion from Shaolin remembers our Armax team hunt about a month back when I received a GSI and did the right thing. Or I could give you a refundable security deposit...

I have an ML-35, but don't have a short range rifle (anymore) or handgun, except for a Maddox I I just used to skill a bit, and also have my trusty Valor and of course axes. I will wear my noob suit if you insist, but I usually hunt spiders in my undies. ;)

Also, I am not free the entire weekend, it would have to be very early USA time on a Saturday or not too late (GMT) on a Sunday.

Thanks,
Xen

Knuckles said:
I hope you realise they are talking about spiders,not small trox like old alphas :laugh:

I know that, Just thought Id throw that in, in case (when) my team encounters one....

Joinin` in Knucks ole boy??? :confused:

Kerham said:
Should we warn the other mobs not to focus on us? drones/warriors/troopers and what other things may roam the zone? :D

Exactally........ :wise:

Viking said:
AoA do like 120 on nemesis and 130 on vigilante fully repaired i think.

they do 343 dmg ( w/o armor ) so i think even in neme or vigi it should be quiet a lot more ..

http://img288.!!!!!!!!!!.us/img288/3016/gcs01127gi.jpg

He was referring to atrox (old alpha), not spidey :)

I sure did :D
No point of using armors against spiders ;)

I'll guarantee for Zzak
He'll do his job and more too if you let him ;)

Viking said:
I sure did :D
No point of using armors against spiders ;)

unless you are named arthur starman dent and use shadow against them...

Pretender said:
unless you are named arthur starman dent and use shadow against them...

I am quite sure he can only handle small spiders if he is lucky,besides..who wants to tank a spider when a hit can cost 1 ped

So is there an official time and meeting place set ?

Well official meeting spot will be at Troy. We can all run across together.
As for official time, thats still gotta be decided by those participating.

I'd just like to state that I'm staying on topic, and not spamming.

Knuckles said:
I am quite sure he can only handle small spiders if he is lucky,besides..who wants to tank a spider when a hit can cost 1 ped

i might be a maturity off, but if i recall right he said he could handle upto dominant OR alpha on his own, and upto old alpha OR prowler with fap help.

especially the last (AoA or AP) im not sure off

I'm in.

Will need to see the timeline nearer to the day in question and will say for sure if I can make it.

I have an 8k and can amp with a 104. THe highest i have at the moment, but should be able to get a 105 of Suicide.
I also have a maddox 4 and m2875 which i can bring along. Can I amp the M2875 as I don't have a dante?
I also have the Swine Deluxe for close range dmg also in case of emergencies. :) I know it's expensive to use but I like the Poof sound it makes. lol

If I need any references Suicide can vouch for me and so can Nerishimo(borrowed a few items off him and given them back) :D

All these guns and only 100ped allowed. Gets calculator out to work out which gun takes what. lol

Count me in :)

Hey I`ll be glad to join such a hunt :)
Count me in with ml35.

TIME OF EVENT:

In order to make this as easy as possible for everyone and during a reasonable hour for everyone, I'm going to set the time as follows.
Any other times, and it would mean someone is having to wake up at 3am or whatever.

8pm GMT on Saturday 17th Sept.

I'm not sure (sitting here at work) whether Ingame time is +1 or +2... so it will either be 9pm or 10pm game time. Meet at Fort Troy Teleport, and we can all run across together.

For those in the USA, I'm not terribly sure what the timezones are, but it would be sometime during Saturday - Midday or thereabouts.

Notes:
GMT+12 - 8am Sunday Morning.
GMT - 8pm Sat Evening.
GMT-12 - 8am Sat Morning.

Last edited:
Just spoke to Suicide... he's in.
And agreed to be a team leader.

Pretender said:
i might be a maturity off, but if i recall right he said he could handle upto dominant OR alpha on his own, and upto old alpha OR prowler with fap help.

especially the last (AoA or AP) im not sure off

With fap help, they are maybe 10 - 20 ppls in game which can handle prowler in shadow. Stalker is way too nerfed on the other hand..

Rony... come play spiders with us :)
It would be good to involve all levels of players dont you think ?

The Mighty said:
GMT+12 - 8am Sunday Morning.
GMT - 8pm Sat Evening.
GMT-12 - 8am Sat Morning.

That might prevent me from attending... I figured this would happen somewhere early/mid-day on Saturday (GMT-speaking), and I have obligations during the evening.

I'll try figuring something out tonight when I get back home...

The Mighty said:
Rony... come play spiders with us :)
It would be good to involve all levels of players dont you think ?
Hey dude, I cannot in weekend to came, ty for invitation..

Sorry guys... been very busy with work. I will be ready to kill on sat at the said time. I will be purchasing a ML35 as well, as my long range rifle is a foxtrot.

I can hardly wait for this event. This is gonna be fun! I will talk to you all soon.. trying to catch up with the 1100 messages i have missed.

See yas there!

Suicide

Just another thought on this.

If this goes well, I am considering organizing hunt's like this once a month, as playing my part in getting people more excited in the game, and giving people things to look forward to. The plan will be to pick some big mob that's difficult to kill on your own, unless your name is Starman, get a big team together.. and go kill a ton of them. We'll bring the players, ammo and decay... MA ... you better bring the uber items ! :)

Back