Question: Are the skill increase bonuses still around ?

I got a skill bonus for laser weapons at 17% for 5 minutes.

Too bad that I was using an ARS as a finisher and using something else as a main weapon that time.

I hardly benefitted from the 'bonus' since an ARS as a finisher hardly gives me skills anyway. :)

got 2 of them today, both while teleporting to the hunting grounds :laugh:
spent like 1500 peds on ammo but none while hunting, so it seems to be pretty random

you now have a chance all the time to get one...

I got 2 yesterday I think, but they are sporadic at best

(and usually when I'm about done w/whatever)

Ah, that's what all the time means:eyecrazy:, also I am with you, either you stop getting greenies or you are about out of whatever you need to continue the run.

42% translocator skill boost for 5 minutes ... how stupid can a software implementer get ...

:mad:

Atami

After that weird series of a few for exactly 100%, i'm back to getting them a bit more often (but still rarely) and between 10-100% since then. About half I get just before a disconnect, which is weird.

After that weird series of a few for exactly 100%, i'm back to getting them a bit more often (but still rarely) and between 10-100% since then. About half I get just before a disconnect, which is weird.

Kind of makes you wonder if there is something in the code that creates the boost that causes the DC. Do you get different boost types and if so do certain ones seems to be followed by a DC ? Something to think about.

Kind of makes you wonder if there is something in the code that creates the boost that causes the DC. Do you get different boost types and if so do certain ones seems to be followed by a DC ? Something to think about.

No it's not a disconnect related to game bugs. It's related to using an expired Win8 preview install as i couldn't be bothered to reinstall XP to use it for just EU. :laugh: I say it was weird because it means both bonuses happened shortly before 2 hours of being online when the computer reboots.

No it's not a disconnect related to game bugs. It's related to using an expired Win8 preview install as i couldn't be bothered to reinstall XP to use it for just EU. :laugh: I say it was weird because it means both bonuses happened shortly before 2 hours of being online when the computer reboots.

Ah, I See. I seem to get around 2 hours myself, when I get them. Just wondering, why WIN8 ? I have not heard that much good about it and my IT buddy says that if you do not use a touch screen it is of little value and more trouble than its worth.

I'm getting Translocation boosts every day (usually jumping ~10 times a day), even twice today. Big boosts, like the last one of 100% for 16 minutes, as so useless.

3 weeks ago I also got a boost in crafting after 2000+ clicks on simple conductors, for 17 mins and 4 clicks before I ran out of mats :silly2:

I thought they might be gone because I had not had one since MM started until about 3 days ago and now I am starting to get them again.

Did anyone get one while in the MM grave yard ? I never did.

My fapper got last night a Paramedic skill bonus with 26% strength.

Shortly after I got a skill bonus for Laser weapons with 26% strength.

I cycled around 800 ped when I got it in hunting before I got it.

We both were on FOMA, hunting daspelator.

I Got one yesterday and one the day before so still about although sometimes appear when you dont need / cant use them

I got 2 times too last night (paramedic) and my hier got in blp :)

I thought they might be gone because I had not had one since MM started until about 3 days ago and now I am starting to get them again.

Did anyone get one while in the MM grave yard ? I never did.

Not me. I haven't had a single one since just before MM started.

Got them before MM, during MM and after MM (all in crafting)

Hey MA I don't know if you can read the subtlety in this thread so let me spell it out for you in plain english.

........STOP FUCKING US OVER WITH THE BOOST!

I've gotten 2 100% pyro boosts in the past 3 days

Couple times a day , but i am above average active

Regulare have them while crafing and hunting , only one in mining. Logicly i get most in hunting then crafting then mining, this oviusly correlates direct to lvl of activity . Hard to say if it directly related to ped spend or if it activites undertaken (number of clicks on a gun, bp ,probes dropped or if it possibly linked to ped spend).

At first look it seems to be activity over ped spend , considering my activities varie a lot in ped value , but not so much in activity.

Which skills do they boost? When i get laser weapon combat skill, does it mean all skills in entropedia linked with the laser weapon profession?

Which skills do they boost? When i get laser weapon combat skill, does it mean all skills in entropedia linked with the laser weapon profession?

I guess it does. When you get a bonus while, say, using a Laser gun, the pop-up over the bonus icon says "Type: Skill gain - Laser Weapons; Effect Description: Laser Weapon combat skills increase faster".

Back