Are you stupid?

Are you stupid?

• Total voters
If the poll itself gives us a little more information as to the context of the question, I'm very interested in seeing it. If not, I'd have to say... I make some stupid choices every now and then :laugh:
I have a number of stupid moments, but in general I don't consider myself stupid.

Yes.

Because I still don't understand how this damn game gives loot and skills.

Guess we're all stupid in this respect cause there are many theories, but no absolutely concrete answers. Or are there? Maybe I'm stupid in that way too :scratch2:

What is going on Blacky????

All these threads recently???

And to answer your pol....damn straight i am stupid....been duped twice by noobs and their scams....just lucky they were small scams. I find it hard not to trust people

Rgds

Ace

Yep, because i'm still playing this "game" after all these years and prolly many more to come :yay:

yes i am ! ;)
and hopefully finally a good poll !
sorry i'm too stupid to give reason but that's all folks :yay:

[edit]
and yes i can ! we're all brothers ! ;)
and sisters ya ;)

yes, for still playing this game as it is. Luckily I started to become smarter. There is hope for me!

I think I've been scammed out of a total of maybe 1500 PED in my 7 years playing EU, which isn't too bad a figure.

I'm guessing that's the topic of discussion?

Not stupid.

Collateral. Sounds to be good to be true, it is.

I think I've been scammed out of a total of maybe 1500 PED in my 7 years playing EU, which isn't too bad a figure.

I'm guessing that's the topic of discussion?

by the way what was the topic ?

yes we are all stupid lol why else are we still here :) all playing the same game :)

yes we are all stupid lol why else are we still here :) all playing the same game :)

perhaps but it's a different stupidity than mine, because i'm not really playing the same game because i'm dynamic ! :yay:

WTF i was tricked into pressing yes.......

NEVER been scammed. If i don't know you IRL, i don't trust you :laugh:

I LOLed. Nice BH.
I answered no because I wish to be more smart then stupid. At the least I am 50/50.

Nope
picture.php
but we all have a "moment" ever now and then
picture.php

I think the answer to this pool will have an interesting result. Feel free to answer and/or comment.

we play the game (well not for long in my case) so we are stupid no doubt.

Anyway you need a vacation or head exam, to much EU for ya pall

Wait i get it....

I am saying yes to are you stupid. :D

Wait i get it....

I am saying yes to are you stupid. :D

lol, and wait a sec you, you've got aprox the same face as me, you're perhaps a joker ! ;)

Vote null - it would be stupid to vote in such a poll :scratch2:

I am extremely stupid !

:yay:

OK what do i win ?

:scratch2:

nice move, we stupid are gaining terrain, we're gonna win !
win what ? ah well i don't really know, perhaps notoriety ? ;)

I is stupdid - I keep pulling the dam arm of the one-armed bandit and lose 99% of the time.

voted ... YES !
I mean, please MA have you no business experience at all ?
After all the pretentious, inane announcements regarding the Cryengine launch.. after all the delays.. after all the countless excuses, after all the other issues were supposedly postponed because of the monumental Cryengine conversion, and while the community STILL defended you.... THIS IS THE RESULT ?

After an amazingly long download and finally, after entering my beloved Crystal Palace space station, I find that Dome 4 is unavailable (WTF.. how is that possible ?) then I discover a landscape in the available domes that is all brown or Grey, mostly obscured by hills and certainly not an improvement in graphics!

And, what about the "planet partners"..(pretty sure they aren't happy) the "space pirates, the quests, the missions, the (lol) bank system, really guys, please don't announce crap until there is a relative certainty of it's success, there's no advantage for you in promising things you can't deliver.

There has been a significant loss in the player base due to the graphics upgrade, and the loot seems to reflect this, now I concede that the game needs to progress technically but really the players are wanting a more dynamic and interactive game involving missions, quests, thought provoking things, this is exemplified every time there is a special event with the increased player involvement. We were told Marco would provide these activities, supposedly the Cryengine was the delay.. well, so what is the delay now ?

PLEASE shoot shot shoot fap.... lose 200 ped is getting old !

& BTW a uber HOF comes once every year or 2 or 3 or 4 for upper level players, so how is it statistically possible for a player to have the top 8 in 1 day.

The only reason I have time for this is because I cannot hunt as I am waiting for another disappointing download :)

Signed Mr. Frustrated

(please don't tell me about whining posts as i've heard it all before)

voted ... YES !
I mean, please MA have you no business experience at all ?
After all the pretentious, inane announcements regarding the Cryengine launch.. after all the delays.. after all the countless excuses, after all the other issues were supposedly postponed because of the monumental Cryengine conversion, and while the community STILL defended you.... THIS IS THE RESULT ?

After an amazingly long download and finally, after entering my beloved Crystal Palace space station, I find that Dome 4 is unavailable (WTF.. how is that possible ?) then I discover a landscape in the available domes that is all brown or Grey, mostly obscured by hills and certainly not an improvement in graphics!

And, what about the "planet partners"..(pretty sure they aren't happy) the "space pirates, the quests, the missions, the (lol) bank system, really guys, please don't announce crap until there is a relative certainty of it's success, there's no advantage for you in promising things you can't deliver.

There has been a significant loss in the player base due to the graphics upgrade, and the loot seems to reflect this, now I concede that the game needs to progress technically but really the players are wanting a more dynamic and interactive game involving missions, quests, thought provoking things, this is exemplified every time there is a special event with the increased player involvement. We were told Marco would provide these activities, supposedly the Cryengine was the delay.. well, so what is the delay now ?

PLEASE shoot shot shoot fap.... lose 200 ped is getting old !

& BTW a uber HOF comes once every year or 2 or 3 or 4 for upper level players, so how is it statistically possible for a player to have the top 8 in 1 day.

The only reason I have time for this is because I cannot hunt as I am waiting for another disappointing download :)

Signed Mr. Frustrated

(please don't tell me about whining posts as i've heard it all before)

Ok. way to go and ruin a perfictly good fun post with depressing stuff :(

BlackHawk is stupid.

(such a stupid poll)

EOT

good question ...plus rep.

Though the answers given cannot reflect reality. Many may perceive themselves to be "stupid" or "clever" but may be completely incorrect on their own perception.

Also do people who know they are stupid have the courage to stand up and say so?

Back