Are you stupid?

Are you stupid?

• Total voters
depo

I must be stupid seen as I keep hitting the depo button far too often:laugh:

yes because i have opened this thread :laugh:

dont do like you all stupid, we know how smart you are...mkay
do that make me look stupid enough ? (on another side i too been scammed little sums here and there trough many years so i got a proof of my stupidity even so i dont need to prove it anymore i guess if u search well in my tough burden past in many threadsss ;) but i stopped drugs now ! :laugh:)

Ow ! My brain hurts, what is the question again ?

homer_brain.jpg

According to quite a lot of people I'm stupid, even if I guess that they mean perv or irrational when saying that. However, I voted yes :D

I'm not a complete idiot..... some parts are missing. :rolleyes:

Yes, im stupid, coz im still playing this game after so many quits and come back to this game :)

I think the answer to this pool will have an interesting result. Feel free to answer and/or comment.

spot the stupid one :D

The deffinition is stupid is a lack of intelligence. Depending on the scope of the question, I think all those that vote no may be stupid for thinking of themselves as having 'perfect' intelligence - that's pretty stupid. :p

Oh, you have no idea, in fact everyone is too stupid to realize how stupid I am.
:ahh:

SomeStupidIdiot

:wise: Konfuzius said: Doing the same mistake twice, that is stupid!

no i at least try not to be stupid...

theres also a songtext from "System of a down" comming to my mind:

Stupid people do stupid things, smart people outsmart each other, then themselves, then themselves...

I must be stupid as i play EU & i'm reading this crap:scratch2:

I would say that it does depend on what u compare to ;)

But Peter put it better i think :)

A stupid man will not recognise he's only human and vote no. A wise man will know his limitations and vote yes.

Ergo, after all's done, switch the results around, and you'll have a partial answer. Partial since lots of people hit one of the options just for shits n giggles.

Most people can do stupid things sometimes, that doesnt mean there stupid.

It's hardly black and white or a yes or no answer.

I voted i'm not stupid, as my stupid ideas or moments are far outwieghed by the non stupid ideas and moments.

spelling could be off but ive had a few sherbets and really dotn care :)

I have a question! What is stupid? Is this a stupid question?

Lolzz i got to admit i like this poll ;p
But i havent voted hehe ;)
And i will not ;D

I decided to vote no after some thinking...
I guess Im too stupid to understand the poll so thats why I voted no.
I mean yes? Or :scratch2:

there should be an yes and no answer... im stupid sometimes and smart some. no one makes smart choises all the time and are therefor stupid from time to time.

I refuse to take part in this poll unless I can get some assurances that there will be at least two pop-ups asking me to confirm my vote before it is final. Also, if I do choose the wrong poll option, can I PM BlackHawk to get my vote changed...?:scratch2:

Yes that was sarcasm... rather amusing BlackHawk :thumbup:

I would say... am I stupid? No

Am I ignorant about some things? Of course. We all are.

Massive difference between "stupid" and "ignorant" IMO.

yes cause i havent chip out yet :scratch2:

yeah that's why they gave them their own words :)

ignorant is lack of knowledge, stupid is having the knowledge and still making the mistake.

what about being smart and having bad luck when thinking :D?

Yes.

Because I still don't understand how this damn game gives loot and skills.

Guess we're all stupid in this respect cause there are many theories, but no absolutely concrete answers. Or are there? Maybe I'm stupid in that way too :scratch2:

Nobody knows, even the people who know don't know.

Winners never quit, Quitters never win.

And whose who never quit and never win are idiots.

coulden't help myself there :p

then again we are all stupid at something :p

I dont think im stupid. Would I know if I was?

The goverment has me classified as crazy not stupid.:monkey:

Sometimes. I voted Yes, though. :D Only occasion I got scammed was when some noob took my pants when I gave them to him to get colored (15 PED total?), and I play EU without depositing, so at least a fair amount of cleverness is required to do so, if that's somehow related. However I've also done very, very stupid things before, and probably a few socmates would surely have made me to choose "No" anyway. ;)

Back