Are you stupid?

Are you stupid?

• Total voters
Yes, I am stupid that I believed that Mindark could actually make the coolest game in the world... I have realized that theres no chance in hell they can accomplish that.

I was stupid enough to vote on this thread years ago :eek:

You need to learn some history, my friend.

Agreed along with many other newcomers. But they`ll learn eventually.

This may be an older thread but I just saw it for the first time yesterday. Necro can be a good thing!

Yes of course I am stupid why would I vote on such a poll if I wasn't.... I dare say everyone who voted on this poll is stupid no matter what they voted.

i didnt vote cause its dynamic!:wise:

Yes of course I am stupid why would I vote on such a poll if I wasn't.... I dare say everyone who voted on this poll is stupid no matter what they voted.

I only dare to say that many people have the wrong impression about themselves.

Oh God. I need to go clean myself off. This thread just pissed excellence all over me.

I only dare to say that many people have the wrong impression about themselves.

Well you see that rock over there? No no no... over there?? Just to the left of that rock garden! Yeah that one!! Now under that rock is some moss. It is slowly but surely cracking that rock!! Now im not as smart as the moss but I am smarter then that rock cause I would have moved to the left just 2 inches just to piss off the moss!! :yay:

I voted "yes". I am stupid.

Do you have a problem with me being stupid?

We can talk about it anytime over voice chat on skype! :lolup:

I voted yes and then realize this thread had been necro-ed!! Anyway...I indeed have had my share of stupid moments and not only in PE :D

To be still playing this thing after X numbers of years... I really must be some idiot. I fapping myself with my left hand while looking in the mirror, and its like if its someone else doing the art of fapping.

Last edited:
I play, I depo but I'm not stupid, I'm a f...ing IDIOT!!! :silly:

Who necro'd this thread?!

They should be banned!!

Surely knew what "fap" meant before EU, I always found it funny that it is called FAP in here when we need to heal someone... Getting fap'd always made me feel better you know...

This one made me LOL:

3. Fapping
buy fapping mugs, tshirts and magnets
To jack off, beat off, masturbate
I was fapping night to that Pamela Anderson video and jizzed all over my computer screen

I wonder what can be the conclusion of this poll... but I voted yes, so I can't figure it out just yet... I need to think about it a little longer... I never seem to get it quite right :scratch2:

I'm stupid!

I've several times stated that I play for fun not as an investment. And playing my style makes me do stupid things.

For example I have reached over 3K skills in shortblade using basicly the TT-knife. I would probably have done that much quicker and cheaper if i followed SIB chart. I did it my stupid way and enjoyed it all the way.

And there is much more examples ;)

i was thinking of chesty and this poll came to mind...............

Back