Arsonistic Chip III TEN Edition UL

Lucyfer

Mature
Society
The Knights of Calypso
Lucyfer Knight Golder
Hy!
Can i get a pricecheck for Arsonistic Chip III TEN Edition UL.
Just looted it!

i looted one too, it's a nice toy..no need for insane skils amount to use it
and very interested what it's worth

Would both of you be able to post the TIRs? Probably not a huge factor in determining the price, but it might help.

As a general guideline, the first one looted sold for 3k, so probably around 2-2.5k now that there are 4 or more? Just a guess.

Why would you want to sell it is the big question.

For a cost of 1.3 seconds you can deal out 150-300 damage, not even a tier 10 mod merc+a204 can do that.

Sure, they are limitation to how that damage is dealt out, but used properly you can significantly increase your dam/sec in most configurations.

I bought mine for 3k from an event winner before it was officialy discovered in a loot, it looks like there's been at least 3 looted so there could be a lot by the end of the TEN event. Price will be dictated by that supply and the demand for them, but i'm thrilled to have got mine for 3k and will never sell (unless i get my hands on a bigger one)

btw: cost to tier I is over 1420ped :laugh: I've sent a support in hope that it's a bug.

i was thinking more of twice that amount
and i sell because i like that adj. dagger of despair i wanna buy

When TEN event is over and more players understand the power of these chips they'll hard to find at 10k

It's natural for those of us with the chips to think the value will increase, and those of us without to think the value will decrease I suppose. Time will tell. :)

It's natural for those of us with the chips to think the value will increase, and those of us without to think the value will decrease I suppose. Time will tell. :)

i think Slither did a good buy (again)...time wil tell indeed..it's perfect as tagger on sumima's for me

Can someone post some sceenies of the stats?

sorry, mine is not for sale anymore, it's awsome ..able to attack with 2 weapons at the time now

have to consider the factor of drops of the limited (L) ones too in making pricecheck.

Now that I dont really play entropia anymore, it is funny reading all these comments. People not wanting to sell their chips because they think that it will make them rich and others saying that the price will go up and 3k is a bargain. Wake up people, most of you lose thousands of ped every month, you arent making any money!

I just love this new chip, great to hunt with and ude it like a amp on the amp i have on the gun.

I just love this new chip, great to hunt with and ude it like a amp on the amp i have on the gun.

Me too ;).

Just bought one for TT+2k !!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

If i had to choose between this and evil amp i would choose this one.

For evil you need good gun, for this one - no. It adds ~+15dps (dps on it is 17.4 but lets say that 1.3 sec and swaping reduces it a bit) to ANY setup as it is (of course owning evil + this would make great combo).
Really low level requirements (its maxed at 24.50 level in pyro i think).
Effective eco on this is just a little lower than on evil (2.957 arso vs 2.971 evil effective dps).

Of course minus is that you need to swap weapons and on very long hunt it may be annoying. But in my opinion it makes hunting more interesting. Not just taging next mob -> shooting -> loot. Gives a feelign like using special ability from time to time ;).

For me its worth much more than evil (so much more than TT+2k i bought it for). Btw if not me there would be someone else who would buy it at TT+1k probably -> there were no other biders at that time ;).

Falagor
:bandit:

nice chip but went higher than i was wanting to pay so that's why other people did not bid ;)

After a lost bid war on auction i got friend invite from another seller and i bought it for 4,5k peds it had better tier rate. I believe i have one of the best one in game. I will never sell my chip for one simple reason it's one hell of a good chip.

Seems to be a few solds for very cheap on Auction Congratulations to you guys!

I'm still pretty stunned at players valuations of these chips. I still rate them at no more than 1K at best since they started dropping and I've still not changed my view. Since then loads of them that have dropped.

Arson chips are nothing new, we've had ignite chips from instances since beacons came online, but somehow they now appear to be flavour of the month. Now if it was a V Arson then I'd put a decent price on it.

I believe you can unload more damage using a VII or VIII combustive nanochip attack chip. Bear in mind that arson or ignite do tend to miss a lot. Sure you can kick in another weapon while its burning, but we are not talking serious damage if you are already using something powerful.

My point being if you like the power from a little III arson, then consider using some top end mindforce attack chips and see what they can deliver.

As usual these new chips were ramped up at the start, and amazingly kept their value for so long, although pressure is building on the price to hold them up in auction.

I have some of the best Pyro skills in game and although I've used a few limited arson chips, I feel personally it's not powerful enough for me to justify the price. You think I'm wrong? Run a VIII(L) or VII(L) combustive nanochip chip at T3 (even T1), and tell me what you think then.

I think players have tried these chips realise the power that Pyro can offer, but not really explored what the normal attack chips can do for them.

On the plus side its pleasing to see an interest from the community with Pyro, but remember those little arson chips are just the beginning of what's out there.

Be careful with your peds.

Rick

My Corrosive Attack Nanochip VIII is at tier 3.2 now, it has more dps than a tier 0 Corrosive Attack Nanochip X and i use it in combination with a Arsonistic Chip III TEN Edition that i looted myself.
Those average 17 dps extra i get from the Arso chip puts me over 60 average dps wich is over 30% increase in dps, you cant say that is a small increase, on many weapons the A106 for example do not add 17 dps still that amp cost +2,3k and sometimes up to +2,8k.

I dont care if the Arso Chip cost +100 or +5k since im not selling but saying it is to small increase in dps to be significant is bullshit.

Why arso chip just got so popular i guess is because no one understod how to use the ignite chips before, i certainly did not, maybe i would have had the chance to win mayhem cat 3 if i had figured out that using a Ignite chip IV (L) in combination with the gun i used would have added over 20 average dps, that is if i could have found enough of them of course :)

I'm still pretty stunned at players valuations of these chips. I still rate them at no more than 1K at best since they started dropping and I've still not changed my view. Since then loads of them that have dropped.

Arson chips are nothing new, we've had ignite chips from instances since beacons came online, but somehow they now appear to be flavour of the month. Now if it was a V Arson then I'd put a decent price on it.

I believe you can unload more damage using a VII or VIII combustive nanochip attack chip. Bear in mind that arson or ignite do tend to miss a lot. Sure you can kick in another weapon while its burning, but we are not talking serious damage if you are already using something powerful.

My point being if you like the power from a little III arson, then consider using some top end mindforce attack chips and see what they can deliver.

As usual these new chips were ramped up at the start, and amazingly kept their value for so long, although pressure is building on the price to hold them up in auction.

I have some of the best Pyro skills in game and although I've used a few limited arson chips, I feel personally it's not powerful enough for me to justify the price. You think I'm wrong? Run a VIII(L) or VII(L) combustive nanochip chip at T3 (even T1), and tell me what you think then.

I think players have tried these chips realise the power that Pyro can offer, but not really explored what the normal attack chips can do for them.

On the plus side its pleasing to see an interest from the community with Pyro, but remember those little arson chips are just the beginning of what's out there.

Be careful with your peds.

Rick

I will describe why i value it so much (more than TT+2k):
  • yes you are right - ignite chips are there for some time but since effective markup on them is way above 110% it is really waste of peds to use them. Most would have to sell at 105-107% to have effective markup of 101% (and thats my personal limit on (L) gear) which will not happen. So III TEN so far is only unlimited which obviously has effective markup 100%. When higher chips will drop - i will look for them then. For now they do not exist ;).
  • Arson III TEN (L) drop curently from Atrox (mayby from other mobs too i am not sure). They go for ~125%. Thats 11peds saved markup if i burn chip once. I think i can burn this chip 3-5 times per week easily (more dedicated hunters will be able to burn it more than 10 times for sure). So owning 2 CLDs (cost ~2.6k ped atm) = 10ped/week. Owning this chip (2k peds i bought it for) = 33-55peds saved/week. Notice i am not hardcore hunter and already have significant markup saving on this.
  • I am not dependand on supply of (L) chips at all.

So you can see it is very convinient and saves me a lot of peds. If you own CLDs Rick - reconsider how much you would save using UL arso instead of (L) arso/ignite and you will be surprised :laugh: (i think you hunt way more than i do).

Why i think others value it so much (i am in this cathegory too):
  • they are maxed at 24.5 preffesion level (so if you are newbie and go on caraboks with few I (L) corrosive chips you can max this out in like 1 month or even faster). Very low requirements.
  • they literaly add +15-17 effective dps to ANY setup you use. If your uber and already have 85 effective dps with your uber UL gear - you still want this cuz now you will have +100 ;).
  • It is a must have if you plan to go for Merry Mayhem 2013. Winning dps in cat 1 was ~55-60 i think... now it will be ~70-75... in cat 2 was ~80-85 i think now it will be ~95-100... etc. It is a must have for any serious MM participant.

Only minus that some players may not like is that you need to swap weapons - but like i said it makes hunting more interesting ;).

Falagor

so does this chip do 300 damage over 10 seconds that you cant change out for 12 seconds?

Shoot with Arso chip
1.3 sec delay (like reload on other weapon)
Able to switch to other weapon and shoot (you have 9.7 secnods to shoot with other wepoan during cooldown on arso chip)
After 11 seconds cooldown you can shoot with arso again
Repeat until mob is dead ;)

so does this chip do 300 damage over 10 seconds that you cant change out for 12 seconds?

No, it works like this:
  • you use this chip on mob - it gets "burning" effect and start getting damage over time (total of 150-300).
  • you can instantly swap to another weapon and deal normal damage.
  • the cooldown on chip is about equal to how long the effect takes time so when effect is over you can again swap to thsi chip and shoot again.
It takes about 1 - 1.5 sec time to do the shoot + swap so it is like 150-300 dmg that only takes 1-1.5sec.

So result is: you get about +15 effective dps to your actual weapon setup no matter what you are using. Effective dps on chip is 17.4 but i consider it +15 due to swaping time.

It works like extra amplifier.

Falagor

ok toad and Falagor I've read what you got to say and some very valid reasoning.

I did consider MU on L, but because I'm only interested in the V (because I've used Ignite since they came out), I guess personally I consider the III arson too small, so my view what it's worth drops with that reasoning.

If you've ever run a V Ignite your understand. So yes all ignite/arson are nice, until you have a taste of something bigger.

On the point on Mayhem I tried to get hold of big ignite chips and it was too late. Auction was dry, some people may have used them I've no idea.

I'm not so sure you can compare with amps though, the ammo burn on an amp in minimal for the extra damage. All your doing with an Arson is using two separate weapons at the same time, so using two separate amounts of ammo at the same time as well. Sure your dps goes up but your ammo burn does considerably also, not like an amp.

I got slightly fed up with Arson at times I was getting five misses in a row (5 uses of the weapon with a miss). It's all swings and roundabouts, enjoy your chips. We all have a value we're prepared to pay for something. I didn't even bother to try and loot one myself.

Put a V in a price check and I'll be drooling.

Rick

I'm not really sure why you are so down on this chip Rick, currently there is no other UL item which does what it does. Your argument about the other Pyro chips dps is completely invalid in this context, they may as well just be other normal guns, because you can use the arson chip in combo with the pyro chips.

A V ignite may indeed be very nice, but personally I haven't seen one on auction in weeks, and there is MU to consider. The Arson IX is positively droolworthy (if there was anyone that had the skills to use it), but once again its L, and untill some higher level UL ignites or arsons drop that makes it quite simply the best (and only UL) way of increasing your dps on top of amps and enhancers. That easily should give it the same value as Evil or a204 (does that fact that there are higher level L amps devalue these amps?).

I run it with X1 + Evil and it enables me to put put out dps I previously could only dream of.

In terms of availability, yes quite a few have dropped, but being an "event" it's unlikely they (and the L versions) will drop forever. Eventually there will only be a finite number of these in game.

Personally I paid 2.2k for mine, after having used it for a while would easily have paid double that. I have looted another, and will probably hang on to it for a while. Eventually these will stop dropping, and until higher level UL chips drop (which may never happen), there is simply no competition for these chips. I think in a couple of years 2-4k will look like a bargain.

EDIT: It has exactly the same 90% hitrate as any other weapon, measure it, you will see.

several looted yesterday from shared mobs at corinth.

I'm not really sure why you are so down on this chip Rick, currently there is no other UL item which does what it does. Your argument about the other Pyro chips dps is completely invalid in this context, they may as well just be other normal guns, because you can use the arson chip in combo with the pyro chips.

A V ignite may indeed be very nice, but personally I haven't seen one on auction in weeks, and there is MU to consider. The Arson IX is positively droolworthy (if there was anyone that had the skills to use it), but once again its L, and untill some higher level UL ignites or arsons drop that makes it quite simply the best (and only UL) way of increasing your dps on top of amps and enhancers. That easily should give it the same value as Evil or a204 (does that fact that there are higher level L amps devalue these amps?).

I run it with X1 + Evil and it enables me to put put out dps I previously could only dream of.

In terms of availability, yes quite a few have dropped, but being an "event" it's unlikely they (and the L versions) will drop forever. Eventually there will only be a finite number of these in game.

Personally I paid 2.2k for mine, after having used it for a while would easily have paid double that. I have looted another, and will probably hang on to it for a while. Eventually these will stop dropping, and until higher level UL chips drop (which may never happen), there is simply no competition for these chips. I think in a couple of years 2-4k will look like a bargain.

EDIT: It has exactly the same 90% hitrate as any other weapon, measure it, you will see.

I dont dislike them, I just think they are over priced for a Level III. The fact that more people are starting to realise the potential with using them, the more this enforices the probability of bigger and more attractive unlimited chips being introduced, especially since IV and V in limited versions already exisit (just need hunters to get them from beacons).

It's quite ironic that many dropped on CP, as I was the only person I ever saw using ignite L on CP prior to these unlimited chips.

My view of ignite/arson changed with tiers on MF. I have an unlimited VII comb chip now at tier 3, to run a III arson with a chip like that wont add an awlful lot more power to the kill for the extra ammo used. So I guess what I'm saying is it all depends what main weapon you are using with the III arson. It's a ratio.

I love the animation effect of arson chips, but it's like anything in game you get used to something them move to something bigger. If I'd never used a III, I'd probably be raving about them. I'm only comparing on a personal level.

Also people compare them with amps, when they're two seperate weapons, burning two lots of ammo at the same time.

Sure they are cool chips, but 4K, MmmMmm, even 2K.....nope.

Rick

edit: ps: ok here a thought for you. I paid +2500 for my unlimited VII combustive nanochip when it was listed in auction for a week and no one showed any interest. Even after making an offer the seller could not find anyone to beat the price. In fact I was told at the time I paid too much.

Now this VII com will make a III arson look like a little kids toy. It's interesting how the market moves, and peoples perception of good value changes.

Last edited:
Combustive VII is very comparable to Corrosive VIII in dps and i can say that using Corrosive VIII on combination with Arso III makes alot of diffrence so it will do the same for your combustive VII, my chip is also tier 3.

I dont understand your reasoning behind "using extra ammo", you will use that ammo either way, whats the diffrence if it is with arso chip, combustive chip or combination of both?
The Arso chip ten ed has very good eco also, ~2.95 so that cant hurt either.

Back