Info: Atami's Merp paradise supports bronze mission during the summer period

Status
Great stuff, cheers Atami.

[Edit: 320 killed in an hour today using moderate overkill avoiding approach. Much better. Still a few Youngs to be killed off so it should get better still.]

Last edited:
I have checked this morning and there are no more young, so it is safe to say the "transition" is complete :

:yay: Summer Bronze Merps season is open :yay:

Enjoy,

Atami

Last edited:
Time for me to camp a new mob, perhaps? Can't wait to check this out :)

~Danimal

:yay: Summer Bronze Merps season is open :yay:

Only during the summer period !

Atami

sweet! i've been hoping for something like this for a while now. am halfway through iron feffs and shinkiba but as this spawn may expire in 5 weeks i'm thinking about setting some allotted hunting time aside for merp bronze.

:rocket: (s)killing FTW !!! :silly:

thanks and 2 thumbs up for this! :girl:

S.

sweet! i've been hoping for something like this for a while now. am halfway through iron feffs and shinkiba but as this spawn may expire in 5 weeks i'm thinking about setting some allotted hunting time aside for merp bronze.

:rocket: (s)killing FTW !!! :silly:

thanks and 2 thumbs up for this! :girl:

S.

ty, have fun !

Bump the merps :yay:

:yay:Merp Summer Bronze Season Bump :yay:

I have been hunting this morning and I find density of the spawn a bit low.

A lot of fun in any case.

I have been hunting this morning and I find density of the spawn a bit low.

A lot of fun in any case.

I know other people who like the lower density, but personally since it went down to 3 DNAs I have to agree - I'd prefer some more Merps. It's not a disaster as I can round them up in my car, but it does slow things down a little.

I'm afraid I can't do more than this ... check the settings at the revival.

Revised after visit, my apologies ... only 3 were active not 6 as I thought ... adapting now ...

Last edited:
I'm afraid I can't do more than this ... check the settings at the revival.

It is 6 DNA, all are on max density ! ;-)

Hmmm, when I last looked there were 3 Merp DNAs and 3 empty slots. I figured that was intentional, but I was going to mention 2 of the Merps had maturity unlocked. Haven't been for a few days though, maybe you changed it?

Hmmm, when I last looked there were 3 Merp DNAs and 3 empty slots. I figured that was intentional, but I was going to mention 2 of the Merps had maturity unlocked. Haven't been for a few days though, maybe you changed it?

Just looked, still like I described.

Just looked, still like I described.

omg ... you are absolutely right ... my apologies ... thx for posting.
I exterminated them but as it seemed to take a long time I put them back on full density and now there are gone ...

Anyway, adding new right now !

Atami

I apologize for the inconvencience. The setting is now :

5 DNA with max density on level 4.
Please check the density, if needed I'll go to 6 again ...

Thanks, I'll check em out tomorrow!

I find density quite OK now for bronze mission.
1300 atm
Please do not forget to activate the most loot slot. :)

Still too many Young and Mature around, seems like you have at least one DNA set too low.

Still too many Young and Mature around, seems like you have at least one DNA set too low.

I disagree tbh.

Just went there and got as good as none of those. Of course, the occasional one as level set to 4 does not mean they are all 4. I will check the settings but as far as I can see this is ok now. No DNA is set to low. Avoiding young and mature 100% means that I need to go even higher in maturity, which I want to avoid as well to get it swiftly and fast done.

I'm at 3,3K now out of 10K and it is progressing nicely. Personally I don't see a problem (using Err 200)
Anyway, if this doesn't work out, I might as well remove them all in the future.

I'll check the settings again, although I did recently.

Atami

It was definitely more than the occasional one for me last night, more like 10% I'd estimate. I know it's difficult to balance because of the broad spread that a DNA produces (I even ran into on Old Alpha yesterday) but as I said, it seemed to me like the spread was such that one DNA was set lower than the others. If not then I guess that's as good as it will get. It's still pretty good btw, I managed 1k in a couple of hours, but if we could get rid of those baby ones it'd be even better :)

There are a few young mature spawning. I'm now @ 5k left. Young & Mature are often giving me very good loots, so them I don't mind at all, and it's not as if they hard to kill. I'm using Beer P4a(L)+A101 as am way too low in skills to use area of effect weapons efficiently. May try to get the rest done this coming week. Anyway thanks again for providing the chance to do Bronze with single mob type spawn.

There are a few young mature spawning. I'm now @ 5k left. Young & Mature are often giving me very good loots, so them I don't mind at all, and it's not as if they hard to kill. I'm using Beer P4a(L)+A101 as am way too low in skills to use area of effect weapons efficiently. May try to get the rest done this coming week. Anyway thanks again for providing the chance to do Bronze with single mob type spawn.

thx for your feedback ! glad you enjoy it.

It was definitely more than the occasional one for me last night, more like 10% I'd estimate. I know it's difficult to balance because of the broad spread that a DNA produces (I even ran into on Old Alpha yesterday) but as I said, it seemed to me like the spread was such that one DNA was set lower than the others. If not then I guess that's as good as it will get. It's still pretty good btw, I managed 1k in a couple of hours, but if we could get rid of those baby ones it'd be even better :)

thx, wish we had more control on the broad spread.

I just had a look at your DNA settings and two of the DNAs have had the maturity left unlocked, that's why there are so many small ones. You need to turn those up again and lock them :)

I just had a look at your DNA settings and two of the DNAs have had the maturity left unlocked, that's why there are so many small ones. You need to turn those up again and lock them :)

damn, I'm sure it was locked, happened in the past on prots too ... locked again now ...

Note to MA : fix your bugs !

Note to all ... all DNA set correctly again :yay:

Much better now :)

Bump the merps august setting !

2 weeks remaining + a few days

THANK YOU ATAMI :yay:

It is really bad for you, are atm also the migration. That dont help you LA-Owner`s ./
Upgrading cost u more as normal - and i as customer know that.

I dont think, that i can finish the Iron - but all day more help. :yup:

9 days remaining before unlocking settings back to young.
Enjoy !

Atami

Status
Back