Atrox Queen Egg @ CND!

NEVERDIE

Stalker
Society
NEVERDIE
NEVERDIE
Hi Everyone, I'm very pleased to announce that the Unique Atrox Queen Egg has been safely transported to Club NEVERDIE. Despite fears that the Space Flight might cause the egg to hatch. I'm happy to say that it is safe and sound and still Vibrating.

In the interests of public safety I will make sure the egg is under armed guard 24/7.. in the VIP Section of the main Night Club. The area is currently open for public viewing

Lets just hope the Punk Rock Music this weekend doesnt get it too excited

Last edited:
So i gues you are the new lucky owner now :)

Grats

Well,take good care of it and let us know when news about it comes :)

Is it on display for all to see? I might just have to finally spring for a flight to CND to come check it out.

Gratz, i wait in anticipation of what will be the outcome :D

Nice. I guess now we wait to see what MA actually gives out for it...100K gamble, you are my kind of guy ND:)

Oh man.. I should have bet someone. I knew ND was gonna buy it.. And I still say this egg will end up being a DNA piece for a new uber mob. Which dome will it go in ND? :)

this post is not intended as a dig at neverdie but I wonder if MA are now currently changing what the reward will be ?? :confused:

OMG! I hope the signals from your pager did not damage it in any way!

CAC said:
this post is not intended as a dig at neverdie but I wonder if MA are now currently changing what the reward will be ?? :confused:

Well if anything happens with it during the next 3 weeks people might see some connection.

Lol, awesome acquisition ND. Hope something good will come out of it for you.

Good luck!

I think given that Club NEVERDIE is an entertainment Venue, acquiring an item like this is not really a gamble as much as it's an investment in the content of the Club... I will get my moneys worth regardless of the actual market value of whatever pops out of the egg.

However i just hope its not rotten coz then I would have paid $10,000 USD for a stink Bomb!!!

probably

Well, if its a unique DNA - could be a mob that drops all sorts of goodies :D nice buy ND

NEVERDIE said:
However i just hope its not rotten coz then I would have paid $10,000 USD for a stink Bomb!!!

:drool:i sure hope its worth it :eek:
and gratz to Tzest0s aswell :)

cant help it, i will laugh if u get a POE from MA for it :laugh:

Sorry, thougth i should be honest ;)

NEVERDIE said:
I think given that Club NEVERDIE is an entertainment Venue, acquiring an item like this is not really a gamble as much as it's an investment in the content of the Club... I will get my moneys worth regardless of the actual market value of whatever pops out of the egg.

:eek: What if MA´s silence and the fact that the high-level Feffos still roam around in areas they normally didn´t, actually means that this egg is not the main one!!
A scenario here could be that something happened to the egg that was maturing under the hot radioactive calypsian sun as it was snatched by the cold loving feffos!
Anyway , enough of my ramblings I hope we find out soon about the outcome of this mystery egg :)

:bandit:

MAs silence could be because its summer vacation season here in Sweden atm..

CAC said:
How the *beeeep* did you come up with that idea? :confused:

Hmm.. Well... If the 'prize' turns out to be a pair of "Modified Ubah Loudspeakers", then you might have been on to something. :D

Montaque said:
:eek: What if MA´s silence and the fact that the high-level Feffos still roam around in areas they normally didn´t, actually means that this egg is not the main one!!
A scenario here could be that something happened to the egg that was maturing under the hot radioactive calypsian sun as it was snatched by the cold loving feffos!
Anyway , enough of my ramblings I hope we find out soon about the outcome of this mystery egg :)

:bandit:

i msut agree with this, i doubt that with an event like this it would end so quckly rofl :p

congratulations!!! to the new owner of egg. :cheer:

have fun it ND ;) :kos:

Gratz

on Egg

Big Gamble

Big News

Big Story

Big Wait to see what happens

I would like atroxes runnnig around taking over CND

or a new Mutant Mob mixed between feff and atrox

all the best
simplybob

you need to destroy it simple as, that is the story and that is why there is no word from MA, until someone destroys the egg MA will say nothing other than the egg was found maybe, but they gonna stay quiet till its destroyed, just as EBN report

I truely hope this egg opens up a whole new aspect for EU

No disrepect to deathifier but I think the end of the professor DNA was rather wasted with the globster. MA could and should have come up with something MORE

Now I have no doubt that deathifier has recouoped his money from it, but I felt disapointed with the end result of that event

the issue of the POE armour for me was a major disapointment also. The idea's being mentioned on here about cyborgs and things were more imaginative than dishing out red armour

I truely hope this egg holds something emmense. My worry is that it should be distroyed. I don't want it destroyed. I want the daddy of all mobs coming out of it with with a bacteria damage effect that armour cannot block. Also if you get hit, you gradually lose HP due to a poison affect

Great investment ND, hope MA have the imagination to make it truely worthwile for you :D

I know some girls who would love to sit on it for ya :cool: ;)

CAC said:
No disrepect to deathifier but I think the end of the professor DNA was rather wasted with the globster. MA could and should have come up with something MORE

Now I have no doubt that deathifier has recouoped his money from it, but I felt disapointed with the end result of that event

Well I think MA could have done something more with it too as I was kinda dissapointed with what came out - not so much with the creature physically but with what it drops (i.e. almost nothing) and its affinity for consuming peoples PED at insane rates. There was also no continuation - no robot assaults that made use of them, not even more EBN news...

As for $$$ at best I may have made back 50% of what I spent but more likely it's around 25-30%, maybe not even that as very few people actually hunt them.

CAC said:
the issue of the POE armour for me was a major disapointment also. The idea's being mentioned on here about cyborgs and things were more imaginative than dishing out red armour

The POE armour was actually pretty cool but as usual the event was poorly done and so a lot of really neat stuff that could have potentially happened didn't.

Lets hope this egg turns into something half-decent though.

- Deathifier

Neverdie, Thanks

Thanks for showing us the egg yesterday, also, for the protection of my Soc mate as well. (And the playing of Metallica and the other thing. not sure if you wanted that public or not. lol)

Felicity and Odd, thanks for the great tour as well.

Hope to come back up and visit soon!

I apologyse for going off topic,but i had to ask this,as MA has been a lot more shut up than its normal,when was last time that Marco made a post here in EF? I'm getting bored with this nothing telling MA about the egg.. It passed a lot of time since the egg was found,they should have send news already..Something is wrong.. :confused:

EggChickMagnet.JPG

Well its not completely useless, it's a Chick magent!

hmm probly it will be some new mob DNA, then... it depends from mob - if it drops nothing like globsters - its total waste.
probly some atrox pet will spawn :) it would be cool - atrox pet folowing u all the time - will look nice if u ask me. ah forgot - 100k ... yes then this will suck. its lotery anyway.

Back