Atrox Queen Egg @ CND!

Aveena said:
Hmmmm..... This reminds me of something.

Egg with probably a bad monster inside...

Space station....

Hmm...What can it be.....?

:scared: OMG!! ALIENS!!!! We're all gonna DIE!!!!

:girl:

bit too late, read page 4 :silly2:

Alice said:
bit too late, read page 4 :silly2:

You got me there ;) Didn't see your message when i looked through the thread :)

But we agree that it reminds us of something we've heard about before
:scared: :vampire:

:girl:

Imho ND was indeed one of the only players who would get something out of buying this egg (more visitors to cnd) even if MA would decide not to give a lot for it.

I have never been to cnd, and this allready is a good reason for me to go there. Just to see the egg ;)

too bad i didn't loot the egg, i live in south carolina, and we are so poor that i could buy a small child to follow me around and shine my shoes and do my chores for that kinda bread... muahahahaha.

actually, though, i think i would have taken collector's generous offer of an egg for a mod merc and told him to pull a mod fap also out of his ass and we'd have a deal. or just let the thing rot in my locker till someone wanted it bad enough to make me an offer i couldn't refuse.

hmm, maybe imk2 and mod merc. that's better.

i certainly wouldn't take 100k peds, and then end up buying 4-5 shittier items than at least one of those two. (looks like this very poor european is keeping his money in game, anyway. gratz ma!!!)

but seriously, folks, gratz to neveride, hope there are huge friggin atrox to not come kill are coming soon to a dome near you. (can't kill guards in my pixie, so if it's tougher than that, i'll be in dome 2 or whatever with those big ass snables.)

Egg story sux..... still nothing on EBN.... good its atleast safe ;)

I think.... MA had a story.... ND bought for 100k, MA trying to come up with something new so not ND loose on it.....

might be wrong.....

Still comin some day to look at it if its still on display... ;)

cla said:
Egg story sux..... still nothing on EBN.... good its atleast safe ;)

I think.... MA had a story.... ND bought for 100k, MA trying to come up with something new so not ND loose on it.....

might be wrong.....

Still comin some day to look at it if its still on display... ;)

the unfortunate thing is that whatever neverdie does there will be people who start conspiracy rumors, and thats a real shame :mad:

Sorry to go slightly off topic, but...

With peeps like ND flexing their wallets, what effect does it have on MA's attempts to get ppl to depo, so they can bid for new estates?

Don't take this wrong, I've got nothing against ND or others who have the cash to spend. But how likely are people to deposit 10/20/30k peds for say the latest castle. When you could easily come along and tripple the highest bid.

You might not even be interested in such estates, as they don't fit with drawing ppl to CND. But I'm sure it will have an effect on the numer of ppl who depo ready for such bids.

Someone just got another Feff HOF on ~2800PED. Wonder if it's a second egg? They are stackable, aren't they? One never knows with MA. Who said they have to stick to the story. Anyway, no second egg confirmed tho, but I did see that HOF.

Hmm, so maybe there is a reason there were no announcement from EBN yet...do you know who HOF'd? I am sure if it IS an egg we will hear about it soon enough:)

they were atleast 4-5 hofs over 2.7k by now
no other egg will ever drop
why don't you get it ... is english "UNIQUE"

I have a burger bun, an aberdeen anugus burger, 3 slices of bacon, some Stilon cheese, sutiable condiments like tomato sauce, mayo, mustard, and a plate, ready and waiting.

All thats missign is the fried egg.

Then I would have the Purrrrrfect Burger.

Care to pass the Egg Mr. ND?

No?

Pity, such a shame to waste the egg. :laugh:

Nah dont belive in conspiracies.... but i do think as MA did not publish the end of event it would be good of em to now change the ending to something that fits CND, ND did pay 1MPed for it so i think its really nothing wrong with that.

A conspiracy rumor would be if MA tell ND - Bye the egg for 100k ped and we will revard you.... dont really beleve that... its a risk i would say...

zed said:
the unfortunate thing is that whatever neverdie does there will be people who start conspiracy rumors, and thats a real shame :mad:

just a ??

Was the egg sold for ped? Or was the deal for CASH out side of EU? Will MA even allow the player to get the cash from the touble that country has been giving them?

Gone Silent said:
Was the egg sold for ped? Or was the deal for CASH out side of EU? Will MA even allow the player to get the cash from the touble that country has been giving them?
ntz ntz ntz
selling for irl money is against the eula :wise:
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Gone Silent said:

lol, whatever gave the impression that the deal was done outside of EU?

Tzest0s said:
ntz ntz ntz
selling for irl money is against the eula :wise:
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

lol @ 100,008 peds

Last edited:
congratulations, CAC wins first prize in the red herring contest, honest :silly2:

btt now :)

(back to topic)

Congratulations ND on getting the egg!

I hope the risky move pans out with something worthy of the price you paid for it.

Can't read the EBN link from work, can someone PLEASE PLEASE post the actual announcement text in the forum...

It's already been posted, check the New Posts link!

I did, can you humor me and point me to the tex of the new egg info or just paste it here...PLEASE:)

Tzest0s said:
they were atleast 4-5 hofs over 2.7k by now
no other egg will ever drop
why don't you get it ... is english "UNIQUE"

Well the name says Unique Green Egg or something like that - Who is to say there wont be a Unique Red egg ? ;)

Yes I know, found it finally, thanks Akiran:)

Not to be a spoil sport but let me guess what is going to happen. ND gets a weapon or tool named after him "YAY" and looses money but gains fame "like he needs fame .... known be 1000's". The person "can't remember name . sry" that owns TI didn't actively seek egg therefore, not a DNA piece. But, gratz goes to ND who does have egg. Now let's see what MA does, DNA, dout it.

BTW was on CND the other day and everytime I got attacked by mob game would pause ..... what gives??? Not much but I did, USE, to get about 1000-1200 ped of kills per trip "about 3 a month". Now I can't even go, are others having same problem? Have you seen a decline in revenue? Is there anything we can do to help "such as put in support case to MA"?

Back