HoF: Atrox young 22k

Status
Big Gratz My Mate :D

Well deserved after alot of investment and hunting !
Lets go eco now:D

Ceya later.. maybee it my time to get the "daily atrox" tonight :p

kam

Congratulations mate

I am so happy to see you get this one, you are the right person to get it.

Big gratz, I am soo happy for you :)

/Snöis/Snowball

Not meant to bump up this post for new gz:ing, just a reflection and a follow-up a couple of month later.

Those amazing loots really seems to be once in a lifetime, with "normal" hours spent in Entropia Universe hunting mobs, nothing since then has been even close to this 22k uber HOF.

For the money I got from this loot, I deposited a bit and bought myself an Adjusted Fap (~37,5k), witch I still use. It's not a good PK fap, but when it comes to eco and hunting, nothing can beat it in my point of view (seriously, Imp Fap 250k PED? That is more money than my first IRL apartment I bought back in 2001).

And when it comes to the DOA LM, it's gone (sold) forever. I'll never use those non-eco guns again :eek:

There where a 19k Atrox Young yesterday, I would like to send a huge gz that player, since I know how rarely this mega loots came into your loot window :yay:

Awesome follow up dude! Ty for sharing about the LM. I knew the DOA series was uneco for anyone that wasn't uber, but I always wondered.. that screen of dmg shows! 39~104 dmg range? wth? LOL!

Curious, how much did you have to deposit in order to get adj fap? Just a little bit more, or did some of that hof make a little bit more money to help? :)
BTW, gz on the pricetag for it - that's really nice. Personally hoping to get something like this to coincide with a nice adj fap or SGA adj fap coming about :D.

Gratz on the Uber!
Bigger gratz on the adj fap!

Personally, I think adj fap is one of the greatest tools too.
It's within reach of dedicated players, and the savings just pile up real quick.
Plus, what a great time to invest, and a great price too.

Awesome follow up dude! Ty for sharing about the LM. I knew the DOA series was uneco for anyone that wasn't uber, but I always wondered.. that screen of dmg shows! 39~104 dmg range? wth? LOL!

Thanks! Even tho you have lvl 100 with the DOA LM, it's still not close to eco compared to other guns. I'm not quite sure what lvl I was at the time of this HOF, perhaps 3.5 or so (Laser is my mainly profession).

Curious, how much did you have to deposit in order to get adj fap? Just a little bit more, or did some of that hof make a little bit more money to help? :)
BTW, gz on the pricetag for it - that's really nice. Personally hoping to get something like this to coincide with a nice adj fap or SGA adj fap coming about :D.

Honestly, I don't remember the actual deposit size, but as far as I remember it was between 5-9 k ped. I know I sold an item at auction at that time too, so I didn't had to deposit all the rest up to get an adj fap.

Thx, I'm really satisfied with the price tag. When I was looking for it, I had a really luck getting it. I ran into an anonymous player, who was not listed on the https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/tools/146521-adjusted-fap-list.html and asked if there was an adj fap for sale? It appeared that the seller had an adj fap and wanted to sell it, but didn't had shouting about it. Pure luck for sure. Both seller and me was happy with the deal :yay:

Gl in the chase of adj fap - if/when you get once, you will never regret it!

Gratz on the Uber!
Bigger gratz on the adj fap!

Personally, I think adj fap is one of the greatest tools too.
It's within reach of dedicated players, and the savings just pile up real quick.
Plus, what a great time to invest, and a great price too.

Thx, twice :)

Yes, I agree with you. I also rent the FAP sometimes when I do not use it, making PED that way too. However, please do not contact me asking regarding rental. I only use a 100% trusted friend source.

Every dedicated player should invest in an adj fap. Sell the car, apartment, flat, wife, or whatever, and get yourself once of those eco and reachable faps! (But mine is not for sale :))

Thx, but it was NOT meant to bump up this post for new gz:ing :) Read the reflection and follow-up a couple of posts up.

This is my biggest loot in EU so far! :yay:

And it will remain that as well.

Played since late 2006, this is and will be the highest loot I ever got in this game. It arrived at 1st of April 2009. I have spent countless of $, PED and SEK in this game. My avatar has achieved everything as he can, and could do. Noting mentioned, nothing forgotten.

Let me quote Agent Smith from The Matrix movies: "Everything that has a beginning has an end".

Thus, it's time to sell out. Guns, faps, tools, skills, and so on.
Once everything is gone, I will not come back.

Once I had a dream ...​
Minken was killed.​
... and this is it.​

sad to see you go
but good luck in your further life
cya!!

Sad times.

Really hope you'd reconsider.

You have other planets to check.

you'll be back cursing that you ever sold out ...

See ya later mate

and epic trox btw, played a lot longer then you, prolly killed a lot more trox too, nothing over 1k on those babys for me yet ...

Angel

Shame to see you go, even know i didn't know you.

Take care !

Cya in 6 months :wave:

Wish I could loot a 22k trox, I guess camping doesn't work for me :laugh:

You only got it because MA can see that you are on the way out from the game - so take this 22k and buy ESI for it.:cool:

You only got it because MA can see that you are on the way out from the game - so take this 22k and buy ESI for it.:cool:

You know that it is 2 years ago he got this?

LOCK this....

Well since this thread was necro'd with the intent on announcing you're quitting, I guess it's done its job, so....

:locked:

Status
Back