FYI: Autofire works badly

Mikass

Marauder
Masak Mikass Keer
Autofire works much slower than it should. When you set gun on autofire there`s a noticeable difference in firing reload speed vs when you fire manually. MA pls fix it!!!

edit: new info

Fixed in today` s mini VU. :)

* Adjusted the delay on Autoaim to only be enabled when aiming on other avatars (PvP), there is no delay on regular hunting.

Last edited:
cry cry cry

Yeah it seems that auto-use is a little out of sync with the reload speed of the weapon being used.

- Deathifier

Uh, no. I'm already *at* the target and my weapons are reloading too fucking slow. :mad::mad::mad:

Or rather, it's not the reload itself, it's the extra time taken between shots (queue).

Yeah,, what Xen says. I experienced the same thing. And I never use the "auto" feature.

Please Marco or any other FPC/MA, can you confirm if this is intended behaviour or a bug?

The delay is pretty noticeable, it affects overall performances of weapons!!!

This reload slowing effect means the mob has more time to hit you, therefore you need to fap more, more fap decay, more money for MA!

I know, I just want to know if it's intended behaviour or a unintended normal bug. I couldnt accept such a nerf.

Try hunting a tezlapod with a handgun.
With an imp ep-21 (60 shots a minute) i only get 1 shot every 5 or 6 seconds.

Even mining is slower with auto-use tool.
The claimrod moves up and down a bit so with auto-use tool one tries to compensate for it.

Apparently disabling move to target helps.

I understand that they want to change things for PvP but i would think that was a simple adding of:
if target = avatar then auto-aim off

Cheers
Siam

Yep enoying like hell , no point having it now when hunting since fire manualy works faster , allsow if switch from fap then back you cant fire weapon by pressin hotkey on keyboard , could just be bug or something on my side however worked befor update.

if its not a bug then its stupid
why the hell buy a fast gun
if it says in the window it does 57 shots pm
it should do 57 shots pm:mad:
not 30 if u possably hit the button at the right time and get it allmoast right
its not from using autofire ither
if u just do the standard hammer the fire button as in every other game
it all grinds to a halt
sorry ma but this one jus made it unplayable:mad:

Support sent

Hi my gun will not fire propperly
it sticks an only fires slowly wen i press
the fire key
it feels like lag
but my faps ect work ok
please help
its making the game unplayable

will update when i get a reply

Hi,

Thank you for your report. We have forwarded the issue to members of the responsible team for further investigation. Any irregularities found will be adjusted. Please follow the News sections of the website for further information and developments.

Thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Support

so it tends towards a bug :) go get it ma

Last edited:
I have to admit, I never used the full-automatic mode of actions, but clicking on mob's hp bar was very handy while shooting a mob in team (not to hit team members, especially when hunting in pvp areas). the "improved" version of auto-mode only leaves fps shooting as an option. yes, I can deal with it, as I did years ago, but it was handy before this VU. :rolleyes:

support case sent.

J.

Well I had hope but,
I guess it's the same old song and dance..
A few new features added and a few old ones jacked up..

Naaaa there's no need to test these updates is there :scratch2:

Hey Guys..
Try to left-click once on your own avatar after using autotool.

autofire works badly all time
nerfed to 55 m range since intoduced :mad:

I thought there was a problem! My LR41 is considerably slower since the patch. One possible reason is that the weapon actually moves to aim at the mob. (Using health-bar third person shooting.)

One possibly related problem; the only really long range weapon I ever use is a rocket launcher (150m I believe) but using 3rd-person shooting I always close to rifle range before firing. In first person, I miss beyond rifle range. (50m, or inner radar circle.)

autofire isnt the problem..... auto aim is
if you just turn of "move to target" and aim manually if fires like normal..

Entropia Universe 11.2.0 Release Notes
Adjusted Autoaim to get slower as you close in on your target. Also, it is not triggered if angular movement is too high.

maybe they did something wrong so not only aiming but a also fireing got slower:rolleyes:

:yay: SWEET! :yay:

Noob auto-aim in pvp = useless now!

and for those who prefer 3d person like me yup i could live with it
but for the sakes of the minority who pvp nope i cant stand for this
i have not or ever will be into pvp yet this update effects us all

as a hunter this sucks badly and as regardes to pvp probs
IF U DONT WANT TO GET SHOT DONT GO INTO PVP U DULL IDIOTS

stop moaning u went for the risk and failed aww boo kekkin hoo
i should not suffer because of u
end :( rarwwwwww

srry brummie i miss tagged ure post i only live 50 miles south of u so i dont wanna piss u off :)

Last edited:
Back