Awesome Mining Service from Onyar Loorden PSS

Hmm, what a day...

First I got this:

Then, I found my 2nd Sooto from Treasure Hunt, a Dehera Pail worth 2.88 peds lol

Last but not the least, I finally unlocked a new hidden skill, "Archaeological Lore" :D

Hmm, what a day...

First I got this:

Then, I found my 2nd Sooto from Treasure Hunt, a Dehera Pail worth 2.88 peds lol

Last but not the least, I finally unlocked a new hidden skill, "Archaeological Lore" :D

Gratz on new skill!

GZ and nice screenshot!

;)

gratz on the unlock!
And ofc i the sooto, i just knew it was coming :)

I found my first Treasure Hunt's global in Sanctuary Cove...

Also, two more Sootos (Shagadi Pail, 6.67tt and Shagadi Double Handle Jar, 2.60tt)

Daily Bump, too busy with RL stuffs

I found two XIs + three IXs today near Sanctuary Cove...

PS: You're welcomed, nug and gz again for your XX oil :D

Haven't mined too much lately, just a XI lidacon for a 250 peds ores+THs run :)

Finally, I found my HOF again...

XIV wenrex, 124 pedder

It was my first wenrex's hof on arkadia :D

Bump again during the migration...

I've been mining with level 5's amps today on FOMA, found lots of XIIs and one XIII :D

A bump after absent for more than two months... lol

WELCOME BACK AND GL :cool:

Today, I went to Monria and starting my mining journey over there... May ATH be with me lol

May Lootius Be With You!

And Also With Me!

:cool:

Best of luck, Onyar!:cool:

Thank you very much, bro :D Hope you get another nice Tower soon...

May Lootius Be With You!

And Also With Me!

:cool:

Haha, thanks alot, bro lol PS: Yup, you'll get a nice one as well :p

By the way, I just found my first global/tiny hof on Monria:

Hope it's only a good head start for me on Monria, to be continued...

Enjoy myself mining on Monria, doing the new mining missions as well :)

Well, after 5 days of non stop mining on Monria, I finally got some "Sweet babies" over here...

XIII Caldorite, 71 pedders and,

XIX Narcanisum, 711 pedders :wtg:

Love mining on Monria, hope i'm going to get my first tower here... :cool:

Well, after 5 days of non stop mining on Monria, I finally got some "Sweet babies" over here...

XIII Caldorite, 71 pedders and,

XIX Narcanisum, 711 pedders :wtg:

Love mining on Monria, hope i'm going to get my first tower here... :cool:
Very nice m8 i wish u get a awesome Tower there to:)

Very nice m8 i wish u get a awesome Tower there to:)

Hi bro and tyvm for your words, wish the same as well :D

PS: I still keep dropping on Monria and today I found my first Dianthus Liquid at West Crater's area.

Today, I just finished the two Stage I mining missions on Monria (I chose 0.3peds prospecting for both rewards)

Also, it's great to meet you in game, Padme and Sissi :)

PS: Thanks a million for the awesome prizes, K-Max bro. You're Da Man and happy anniversary for you again :dunce:

PPS: I'm looking for some armor's BPs, please PM or add me in game, if you have any of them: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?255331-A-Few-Armor-Blueprints-Here

Performed another dual drops mining run today at Cave 1 and South part of South Crater.

I met a new friend, Cleetus today on Monria (Nice to meet you and welcome to Monria, bro :) )

I've also crafted some monrian systems for the crafting mission (So far, the progression is 11/100)

I mined again in the NE part of Main Crater. However, I noticed that the ores and enms distribution have been changed today, from the frequent Lysts/Oils/FNs to Belkars/Blaus/Melchis. This is very interesting indeed...

Also, I bought a brand new Z20 (L) from my friend, Pinthas with 140 peds including MU. I will use it and bomb out the whole Monria for sure lol

Back