Become a citizen of Planet Calypso!

Other planets in Entropia Universe

Once a planet partner has reached a certain criteria, such as level of users and a record of profitable revenue stream they will have the chance to include this system on the planet.

David

bring me some coffee :cool:

now the deed is like a share from all calypso or for exactly named plot siting somewhere, so everyone will get different revenue depending where his mini land is?

That`d suck pokemon balls. Immagine buyin a plot in the ocean with no mobs on it. I think/hope they`re just "shares" and you get 50% regardless of placement

Once a planet partner has reached a certain criteria, such as level of users and a record of profitable revenue stream they will have the chance to include this system on the planet.

David

Is that the 800.000 users Calypso is supposed to have?

My first order of business would be to reintroduce beacons!

Hijacker for president!

So if it's possible to buy them off the auction, what's to stop a few people from buying all of them leaving the guy who just wants one out of luck?

bring me some coffee :cool:

now the deed is like a share from all calypso or for exactly named plot siting somewhere, so everyone will get different revenue depending where his mini land is?

Each Land Lot deed provides an equal share of the total Planet Calypso Planet Partner Gross Revenue. The plots that will be made available later will not affect a deedholder's share of revenue.

and my next questions - today is 8 november and I dont see any deeds on the auction :scratch2:

and what is that mean?

Based on Planet Calypso’s performance over the last twelve months, the potential ROI (Return of Investment) of such shares is expected to be between 27% - 30% per year.

27-30% of what?

ok, I bought one. And then I started thinking.....

First of all, it's going to take forever to sell them all with an auction limit of 3 pages.

Second.... LOL @ the poor person who has to list 60k items on auction.

I R A Citizen

The Land Lot deeds are tradable just like any other item in Entropia.

Revenue share dividends will be paid once per week, to whichever participant currently holds the deed at the time of disbursement.

Is the price of deed fixed (meaining 1k flat)? Or they can be resell lower/higher after someone bought it from MA?

and my next questions - today is 8 november and I dont see any deeds on the auction :scratch2:

and what is that mean?

27-30% of what?

you're not looking in the right spot them.. check global auction > estates

So if it's possible to buy them off the auction, what's to stop a few people from buying all of them leaving the guy who just wants one out of luck?

60,000 deeds x 100 bucks each = 6 million dollars. Doubt any one party has all that or they would have already stepped up and just outright bought Calypso after the See Digital Studio thing fell through.

Anyone want to buy some apartments, a handful of manniquin pads, and a booth so I got a few peds to do this thing? ;)

plot location

just looked at the auction - there is NO plot location info!

so how does this work - to build a house for example - i buy 9 plots and they tell me that they all in the dark pit behind the big mountain :eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

Hmm.. more proof that MA is getting less interested in the "casual" player?

We'll see...

If anything i'd say this is perfect for the Casual player buy a few of these and watch your wallet grow without doing anything for a few years lol

Skies are falling, MindArk selling out. And ill buy for sure :)

Very nice addition, on all levels, seems like a win win for MA and players as well, and finally provides that RCE tie in and sense of participation that should have been here for a while. Love the idea of plots, housing developments etc.

It's great to see everyone all excited.. Don't you realize what is happening here? MA is in big trouble. They ran out of cash.. They were gonna go public.. that fell through.. they had a savior in SEE for a $6M cash infusion but that feel through.. Bridge was pretty much exposed as a pyramid/ponzi scheme, no more money coming from that avenue.. They are now desperate, so they turn to the good old reliable suckers they always turn to, the players, to give them the $6M they need.

I say first allow only a participant to buy mabye 5 max for atleast 2 weeks or such so that everyone will actually get a chance to buy one. Then after that time make it free for all to buy as many as they want.

Yeah I want one but I'd have to save up for it for 2-3 months at least, being a student and all :laugh:

so how does this work - to build a house for example - i buy 9 plots and they tell me that they all in the dark pit behind the big mountain :eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

what I took from it, you have your plot deed and then at an undisclosed date MA will activate a LG where all the deed owners rush off and try to claim 3x3 plots to build on, they didn't mention any additional costs involved with building a structure.

Land Lot Deed holders will have the opportunity to take part in a Calypso Citizenship land grab. Certain areas will be opened on Calypso where deed holders can stake out their land plots. This system development is scheduled to begin in 2012.

Land Lot Deed holders will be able to build house(s) on the plot(s) they have staked out. (Minimum of 9 plots in a 3x3 format suitable for a structure). This system development is scheduled to begin in 2013.

a deed doesn't give you plot you'll have to fight for it.

because TT of deeds is 0 PED
not sure if my investment counts as what I paid for teh deed or what is teh TT value

Well I'm guessing its 27-30% of the 1000 ped, but not sure of course.

looks like there will be a land grab in the next year or two to determine plot locations, from the release:

"Land Lot Deed holders will have the opportunity to take part in a Calypso Citizenship land grab. Certain areas will be opened on Calypso where deed holders can stake out their land plots. This system development is scheduled to begin in 2012."

It's great to see everyone all excited.. Don't you realize what is happening here? MA is in big trouble. They ran out of cash.. They were gonna go public.. that fell through.. they had a savior in SEE for a $6M cash infusion but that feel through.. Bridge was pretty much exposed as a pyramid/ponzi scheme, no more money coming from that avenue.. They are now desperate, so they turn to the good old reliable suckers they always turn to, the players, to give them the $6M they need.

Well, no one is more skeptical or cautions of MA and investors than me, as a professional investor, and as a long time player. However, Iit looks to me that in this particular case, they are actually doing something right, and the current move is not a sign of desperation, but rather a clear well articulated and thought our business case and development strategy that makes sense. It is easy to assume the worst always, the art is to see when the trend reverses:)

Well I'm guessing its 27-30% of the 1000 ped, but not sure of course.

aren`t they saying up to 30%.... that means u can get 1% too ?

:confused:

Back