Become a citizen of Planet Calypso!

atm it shows that 147mPec deeds were sold. This should be 1.5 Mio PED or 150 kUSD if I'm right.

Could it be that turnover is so high without knowing where the location of the deed is?

Moreover, many might TT or sell items first to get some deeds. Instead of turnover this will lower liabilities. Might be a good use for unconsumed PEDs.

could be 0% as well in the case that there is no activity on your deed area.

Basing it on geographic area would make no sense.... that would actually discourage people from buying large enough lots to build a house (3x3).

Which, BTW, seems ludicrous.... requiring 900 square meters to build a house?

atm it shows that 147mPec deeds were sold. This should be 1.5 Mio PED or 150 kUSD if I'm right.

Could it be that turnover is so high without knowing where the location of the deed is?

See what Bjorn said.

Each Land Lot deed provides an equal share of the total Planet Calypso Planet Partner Gross Revenue. The plots that will be made available later will not affect a deedholder's share of revenue.

This was completely unexpected - quite an interesting idea!

aren`t they saying up to 30%.... that means u can get 1% too ?

:confused:

No set %.. all depends on profits. Just giving exmaples based on history

Shares without any rl documentation, Anshe Chung springs to mind...

WTF ???
Only stacks of 50 and 100 in auction.

:eyecrazy:

a deed doesn't give you plot you'll have to fight for it.

Why assume you have to fight for it?

It's a land grab, first come first served, being one of the first will probably grant you a better location, closer to a TP or something.

And with citizenship being implemented, fighting your way to this seems a bit awkward.

can't log in atm. Can anyone post pic of what the deed item info screens look like? Wondering if they mention ownership anywhere like the old deeds for estates used to?

everybody wants to rule the world...

...one headline...why believe it...

j/k

gratz to all of you whom got a Deed! ;)

can't log in atm. Can anyone post pic of what the deed item info screens look like? Wondering if they mention ownership anywhere like the old deeds for estates used to?

Too lazy to get a pic but here is the item info text:
This is a land deed.
The owner of this deed is entitled to a part of the gross revenue generated for planet Calypso.
Total amount of deeds available are 60000, the revenue will be split evenly between all deeds.
The owner will also, according to the information presented on www.entropiauniverse.com, get access to a land ownership system and be part of a political system.
For more details please visit
www.entropiauniverse.com

I would encourage a lottery approach to the land locations...:wise:

Giving preferential treatment to folks based on time-zone (and whether or not they actually have a life/job) for a land grab seems.....

Never-mind. It's business as usual.:rolleyes:

Seriously though.. some sort of lottery system would be a more fair solution (assuming fair is a goal at all).

the 27%-30% is based on a year that has involved selling quite a few things to the players as investments - motherships for instance. And bare in mind this is Calypso profits not MA profits.

So, how often will they be droped in auction?

the 27%-30% is based on a year that has involved selling quite a few things to the players as investments - motherships for instance. And bare in mind this is Calypso profits not MA profits.

Motherships was MA not Calypso , so bare in mind this is Calypso profits not MA profits

Are they sold out? I can't find them on auction. Searched for "Estate Deed" and "land lot" and just "deed"... nothing on Auction.

pff,
I just move in new house few days ago and I only have low internet connection with low bandwidth there for now.
When I saw the new, I packed my computer to run at a friend home and I almost broke my neck in the stairs.
Now there is only a 100 stack in auction.

pff and pff

Will I have to stay at my friend house for long and lose RL work to have a chance to buy some deeds?

Sounds interesting :)

Are they sold out? I can't find them on auction. Searched for "Estate Deed" and "land lot" and just "deed"... nothing on Auction.

so is it already to late to buy a single deed?

be sure to look in global auction. Only one stack of 100 there atm, but there were smaller stacks earlier and MA will be adding more at sometime in the future.

so is it already to late to buy a single deed?

Doubt it. Granted, they should post more 1 deed stacks for people that can`t/won`t buy more. As it is now, i`m looking to buy one just for the sake of it so i`m in that crowd too :cool:

Back