BooBgirl Juicy WeT is gone ! here the Story why ... thx censor chip

Censorship yes or no ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No real interest or strong opinion in the thread topic tbh, but hard not to laugh when someone calling his avatar "BooBgirl Juicy WeT" is making that comment.

So basically what you're saying is "I'm spamming klol". I thought better of you, Seamus!

like shitty lil mongo offend me because mongolism or how it`s called in english is a very dramatic disease which ends in death for sure. :eek: So not funny to make ava names like that. Then again many ppl don`t even know what it is and only know the insult mongo... :mad:

Let me give you the back story for that name ;)

The 'Shitty LiL Mongo' part is from the Southpark episode where the Mongolians where tearing down the wall that the owner of City Wok was building.

He Kept saying 'You shitty lil mongowians stop tearing down my shitty(City) wall!'
He just didn't have enough room to put it all in.

Not so bad when you know the full story :)

Not everything is as it seems.

Please inform us of what your new in-game name will be when you decide so we know who to look for when they bring pets back and we need a pet trained.

Kinda too bad about the name thing though. It's really a shame. I almost understand MA wanting to open up to a wider diversity and some words being offensive to those cultures.... but let's face it.... any culture which would find "Boobgirl Juicy Wet" offensive would also be dead set against gambling so they wouldn't be in-game anyway.

Menace

http://manticore-society.org

I can't see the option

Why the F would you make an avatar with a name that makes you look mental age 9, take the offer of a free namechange and RUN

But if it was there, I'd vote for it. Twice.

Would I report an e-tard name like that? No. Who would. Some religious fanatic? I'm not. Someone who has kids playing the game too? I don't. Someone whose fists itch from reading a name like that? Possibly, but that's not me either.

What to do instead?

I can laugh at this whine. You're on company ground and you will simply have to do what the company tells you. In this case I think it seems clear that they want you to change your name. There have been instances of better gamers than you getting that offer.

Make up a new name and be happy this isn't someplace you simply get banned because support dislikes you.

What if ppl randomly typed in local chat bboobygirl juicy wet. Will they lock every avatar for doing this?

Can you imagine the morality monitors going off, breaking their printscreen buttons? Then they will have to sit in a corner and self flaggellate some more. After a while they might find this pleasureable and maybe they will crucify themselves, making the world a better place...

If some ppl are so offended by the simplest of things why don't they just wear goggles filled with disinfectant? Better still, use acid.

Just had a thought, it seems strange that we can't have a boobgirl, and yet it's acceptable to go power fisting animals? :confused:

Reactions: Wed
Damnit Boobgirl

There goes my chances for having my name changed to "Raging Steel Hard-On" .. guess its not your fault.

I will keep your name the same in my FL so the delicate flowers that have complained have not won.

Bones

Censorship is just plain retarded, and tbh i thought we were a bit beyond it in this day and age. The name is immature, there's no denying it, but since when is that a punishable offense? lol

All three parts of that name are perfectly allowable on PUBLIC TELEVISION ffs!

Just waiting for a guy named Richard in RL to b banned for using the common abbreviation of Dick for his avatar name. This is ridiculous.

Guess this game isn't for every Tom, Dick and Harry after all MA...

Just had a thought, it seems strange that we can't have a boobgirl, and yet it's acceptable to go power fisting animals? :confused:

OMG :eek: the images i got in my head :confused: LMAO :laugh:

Please inform us of what your new in-game name will be when you decide so we know who to look for when they bring pets back and we need a pet trained.

Kinda too bad about the name thing though. It's really a shame. I almost understand MA wanting to open up to a wider diversity and some words being offensive to those cultures.... but let's face it.... any culture which would find "Boobgirl Juicy Wet" offensive would also be dead set against gambling so they wouldn't be in-game anyway.

Menace

http://manticore-society.org

ahh well hope the ppl remind my main name Juicy , the complete name is now Juicy Fruit Monster ... not much creativ aswell :rolleyes: but had to submit one to get unlocked :mad:
MA should better invest there time in a Pet VU !

I just wondered if support has told you which part of your name is deemed offensive? I can understand names such as Adolf Hitler being banned (and yes he did show up at swamp camp), but some are just real funny as is your name. Does this also mean that many others will also have to change?

nope they didnt told and somewhere in this thread did i posted all mails from MA , thats why i took that new name to keep Juicy atleast for sure :rolleyes:

nope they didnt told and somewhere in this thread did i posted all mails from MA , thats why i took that new name to keep Juicy atleast for sure :rolleyes:

Ah well you can keep that part :D, and your friends in game it will make no difference. I was just a bit surprised by your name being singled out, there are far worse lol.

Good luck and hof ;)

Sorry to hear about the censorship of your name, while I could never really run around with it, smells like some bible thumping cult reported you.. :laugh:

I had a problem one time with some ex soc mates, when running a beacon naked, a christian couple went ape shit over the fact I was wearing only undies...

Now I know not all religious people are so extreme.. and some can be pretty cool, just like anyone else...

but to those that think the game needs censored...

this isn't fucking kids camp... 18+ or parent approved so either do your job and be a parent or stfu to ya...

and whatever name you pick juicy... hope ya like it.

Damnit Boobgirl

There goes my chances for having my name changed to "Raging Steel Hard-On" .. guess its not your fault.

Hmm... so i guess if for example a soc would be named Hard-on, it could be disbanded after a report?

ahh well hope the ppl remind my main name Juicy , the complete name is now Juicy Fruit Monster ... not much creativ aswell :rolleyes: but had to submit one to get unlocked :mad:
MA should better invest there time in a Pet VU !
Indeed, the avatar name could have been better. like: [insert fruit name] juicy wet. for example. (me no like monster)

Ridiculous to have to change your name.
I do not even see how this one can be offensive.
And it took them 5 years to find out.

I could understand having to change it if you were using it for inappropriate things like spreading hate against certain groups of people. But this? And locking someone to force you to change your name, even more ridiculous that should be a last resort action. When you are online some support member could open a PM session to you stating the issue and giving you a chance to put on counter arguments. They should respect their customer base a lot more. Especially people who are already paying them for 5 years.

They should use there time for better things like fixing real bugs.

Hmmm, i start sounding a bit like complaining to the police about a speeding ticket of 2km an hour to fast and saying that they should catch some criminals.

And were is our community manager. This sounds like a job for her.

Cheers
Siam

All this cleansing of EU over questionable sexual content almost makes me wonder if the cleaning is prerequisit for a possible sale of EU down the road..

Hrrmmm, maybe EA games is aiming to kill yet another mmorpg.

Or wait... maybe its the ghost of Billy Grahm haunting the MA board of directors from the grave!!

Either way I garantee it aint cause our gracious hosts have a concience.

So mate your still on my FL as BG Juicy Wet do I have to rename that or can I just credit a screenshot everytime you global/hof with the FL opened and some fancy photoshop arrows:D

the only reason they wanted you to change the name is so NEVERDIE can use it to name his new mob on rocktropia.

Next time buy a planet and they wont make you change your name...

:laugh:
All this cleansing of EU over questionable sexual content almost makes me wonder if the cleaning is prerequisit for a possible sale of EU down the road..

Hrrmmm, maybe EA games is aiming to kill yet another mmorpg.

Or wait... maybe its the ghost of Billy Grahm haunting the MA board of directors from the grave!!

Either way I garantee it aint cause our gracious hosts have a concience.

Theres always a conspiracy theory re censorship and motive:D

Perhaps something to do with Internet filters proposed for Australia:(
or
Neverdies is pulling copyright with his Boobylicious slappers;)
or
I was kinda wondering if this was an April fools joke but thats long past it's validity;)

So if an avatar was

' Hardcore pjorno slapfest'

Would that get canned? :D

Edit :: Lorespade posted after I posted :D I was cooking fish pie and came back to it + rep Lorespade

I say we should all make support cases about all things with sexual content ever released and aproved in EU by MA. Let's be some content hunters. After something like that, I am sure they will drop it.
My support case will sound like this:

Hello,
While exploring Calypso I noticed some disturbing things. Rutuba and Spartacus F armors are sexually offensive. Also, some of the avatars can use clothes that make them too sex oriented, and that can be disturbing for little kids and small cats.
I also noticed in chat lots of global names on some mobs I am to ashamed to name myself here. I am shocked to see that you let such content be released.
Please remove all those graphics and names, because there are so many people that have nightmares because of that. How can I ever show the game to my friends? They will say I am a freak.
Kind regards,
Black Hawk.

Any of you wants to send such a support case? It makes no sense to send it alone, because they may take it seriously...

Most people who play this are guys, and guys really like this kind of stuff especially younger ones...not alot of females play but some do..this name is very noticeable in global chat...this kind of name is degrading to females in my opinion. Sorry just my opinion though. It may be why it got banned.. dunno. I don't report names here on entropia, but i wish people would stop stealing my name!! lol..

And all of this to please some do-gooders from the country that took double standards to new fantastic heights.
This country was also behind the taking of peds out of loot. According to their laws it's a lottery if you can win money, but not if you win sellable goods

Sorry for your loss, Juicy :(

Last edited:
Most people who play this are guys, and guys really like this kind of stuff especially younger ones...not alot of females play but some do..this name is very noticeable in global chat...this kind of name is degrading to females in my opinion. Sorry just my opinion though. It may be why it got banned.. dunno. I don't report names here on entropia, but i wish people would stop stealing my name!! lol..

I am sorry, but you are wrong in this. Those names do not degrade the women. Those names are started from women behavior in the first place. Women of today like to wear short skirt, clothes to show their shapes, and to express their sexuality. They do that and they are proud of it. Those who use such names for avatars do not use them to degrade women. They use them because is cool and they like it.

You may as well ban the women behavior in western society with your reasoning.

If I think about it, all women should wear such costumes:
arabic.jpeg

And there will be no tension in the world and all would be respected, and no one would ever use names such as those that were banned...

if could sign somewhere, I'd say it is just ridiculous! :eek:

yes, I can understand some words are not meant to be written into names but "boob"!?!?!? and guessing 5 years if the word is raping someone's eye so badly that it has to be changed or not is pure nonsense!

I am sure MA will not listen, maybe if enough people send support cases against the act...

J.

I am sure MA will not listen, maybe if enough people send support cases against the act...

I sent one yesterday, against the name change, not a piss take like BH suggested.

A really bad action from FPC :confused:.

Sorry for you loss :(.

HAHAHAHAHA... not laughing at your predicament... laughing at the petty stupidity of it all... it's OK to have chicks with huge breasts and big asses dressed in G-strings and beat them up... yet it's all BAD when you have a name... LMAO

.... reminds me of an eighties son... 'Mad World'

WTF this sucks big time, your ava name was really good!!!
I never even thought about it as bad, just catchy and really easy to remember I hope you get it back. But most of all your fucking money back!!!!!

Back