Bring back blabing

LUCmarius1

Alpha
Society
Atomic Bombermans
Giurgiu Luc Marius
you know before vu10 when you type something and your avatar starting to make some random "bla bla" sound. I want that back! I am the only one who want it ?

Perfect example is from 1:52, that is what I`m talking about, will bring some of the old system back, I bet it should`t be that hard to implement again or MA is working on new blablers? :D Hanne will be cool if you tell us something about this :)
TY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mh8wnWiOQl4

HF~

Yeah!!

I've missed this since day one and am still waiting. bring back the babbling!

yup bring back the blablabla, but dont forget the fact that our ava's enjoy sitting on the floor or laying down on beach once in a while too.

arse sliding is prolly over the top to ask for, so i wont :laugh:

yup bring back the blablabla, but dont forget the fact that our ava's enjoy sitting on the floor or laying down on beach once in a while too.

arse sliding is prolly over the top to ask for, so i wont :laugh:

:lolup: good one

I want my life back...

Yeah I am tired of the silence and the frozen face when talking :(

Bring it back, and bring back sitting and lying down while at it! :cool:

Yeah, bring back the noise :yay:

Funny story, back in the day when a RL friend of mine still played EU(yes, he quit) we used to have this silly competition. It involved one of us trying to make a sound in EU and the other had to guess what it was. Ofcourse it was mostly mob sounds and yes we were drunk most of the time, but we had some good laughs.

Would be a great idea to have a competion at the next EU convention, who can do the best impression of a snable or a trox. Guaranteed to put a smile on your face

bring back blabbing and sitting and laying down and drunk emote :wtg:

wold be even cooler if the avatars said what is written in chat box like hi then the ava would say too hi!

me too

i want it back also!
:wtg:

I want this back also :(.

bring it back ! and every old missed and promised system too !!!!!!!!!

yep. bring it back, sing it back, bring it back, sing it back to me

Surely this isn't a hard feature to reactivate? I was about to post a new thread and saw this one. SDS shouldn't need too many coding hours to link in this feature again. It was part of the early magic of the game. If people don't like it, then give them the option to turn it off and we are all happy.
SDS claims to check the forums, so I hope they see this short term necro :)

Bring back the babble!
Cheers
Bjorn

The blablabing, the sitting and lying down, the drunk emote and the wretching emote when you found dung! Bring `em back!

I have only heard since started about before Vu10

I would love to sit down on beach and hang out!...and I'm sure laying in the grass would be neat also...Hey could make it a stealth hunting pose?..LOL!;)

The blablabing, the sitting and lying down, the drunk emote and the wretching emote when you found dung! Bring `em back!
I concur!! :D

I am started to play from vu10 so i dont know it but it sound nice if we could sit on grass/beach/....

Please bring it back - miss it a lot!

Agreed! When I first walked off the tarmac at the Port Atlantis spaceport and crossed the grass to the city, one of the first things I noticed was that there were people over the wall. Not just the green radar dots, but I could hear the murmer of conversations.

Without that babbling sound, Calypso is merely a world of mimes that are frustrated because they have no facial expressions.

Back