Bring Back the Red Dot from Laser sights!

Society
Freelancer
Edgewise
What else is there to say?

They had it several years ago... Why not now?

Can't be that hard, and it really gives some sort of extra feeling when gaming doesn't it???

Bring Back Red Dot!

BBRD!

Edit: Seeing as Mindark actually listens to what we want now days I somehow hope this thread might get seen and they reintroduce the little, but huuuge effect, red dot from our laser sights... It really, really gives a good feeling! I browsed the hof gallery last night and came upon very old pictures from 2005, where the red DOT is completely awesome, you could even see a red stripe going from the laser sight and about 20 meters in front of the gun... Unrealistic with the stripe, it still gives hell of a nice scifi feeling! It would probably also increase the useage of laser sights, which would increase revenue for Mindark... so.... Come on, bring it back! :D

It is the tiniest things in our universe that makes us love this game, do not take that away from us =)))

Edit 2:
Bring back the dot!! :yup:

As Nor Alien said, but in my reputation system:

Latest Reputation Received ()

• 04-19-2013 11:03
    Nor Alien
    Thread: Bring Back the Red Dot...
    Red dot followed by a blood spatter!!
    biggrin.png

I also miss the blood on the ground!! That was also a small feature but it gave a lot of good feeling inside the game i think!

Last edited:
Indeed, would be at least some point in having laser sights.

and when you listen to music, it becomes a polka dot!!:yay:

I agree entirely, moar dots !

TMI... thanks. :eyecrazy:

lol wasn't really taking a dump.... got no laptop so that would mean i took my PC in to the bathroom... oh wait im starting to get a nice idea while waiting for....

Red Dot!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bring back the dot!! :yup:

I'd like it back as well!

Mining skidmarks too!
(I just remembered when someone mentioned taking a dump)

I would love to have the red dot back. Good idea!

+rep

Think I read somewhere that MA is looking to introduce targeted shooting where you can aim to get better hit probability or damage or something and the red dot would be a great feature with this improvement to hunting change.

Think I read somewhere that MA is looking to introduce targeted shooting where you can aim to get better hit probability or damage or something and the red dot would be a great feature with this improvement to hunting change.

Changes like this is what I love!

We need to bump this up to the top...

We want more dots!

A polka dot bump! :yay:

Moar dots!

lol i had never seen this clip before, hilarious!

Love ventrilo/teamspeak recordings from world of warcraft, people get insane there lol .... i wonder why these reactions never occour in Entropia (i mean frustration etc :p)

Bump it up, more dots .... Can¨t be thaaaat hard to implement? 20 mins tops for one of your coders, Mindark ? :D

When glitched up on the statue in PA the red dot was fun to use. So many would follow it. It also was nice to use to find invisible surfaces when up on buildings or rough terrain (or would that be calyain? ;) )

Anyway having the dot back would be great. Bring back pets too so they can chase the dot :yay:

Back